Welcome to W60 AYK!!

DeletedUser

Oh wait.. Did I just welcome myself? :icon_eek:

Inevitabely, someone always does one of these threads anyway, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling, and give you all a chance to start firing off any of the questions you feel you need to. I ask very little of the posters in the forums I moderate, the biggest thing is to have fun, and enjoy yourself, but do not to do it at someone else's expense.

What I enjoy:
Good Information on tribes, wars, happenings in a world, good banter between players (done in a friendly, non-degrading manner) and juicy P&P.

What I dislike:
Flame wars, one word posts, tearing a person down because of their grammer, spelling errors (it's an international server for crying out loud!).

That's about it, let the good times roll!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Inevitabely, someone always does one of these threads anyway, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling, and give you all a chance to start firing off any of the questions you feel you need to. I ask very little of the posters in the forums I moderate, the biggest thing is to have fun, and enjoy yourself, but do not to do it at someone else's expense.

What I enjoy:
Good Information on tribes, wars, happenings in a world, good banter between players (done in a friendly, non-degrading manner) and juicy P&P.

What I dislike:
Flame wars, one word posts, tearing a person down because of their grammer, spelling errors (it's an international server for crying out loud!).

Ohaidar. /welcome to W60

Last edited:

King Matt II

Was it really necessary to quote the entire post? Also one word posts are against the rules.

Welcome AYK, hopefully you won't infract me any time soon.

DeletedUser

What I enjoy:

What I dislike:

The irony of the location of that spelling error. I am sure that was done on purpose. The personification of everything you dislike in PnP welcomes you to W60. What is your user name?

DeletedUser

Did I mention I like irony as well?
No? I should have :icon_cool:

What is your user name?

It's.. umm... AreYouKidden.. ?
I'm here to mod, not play, I guess I forgot that part!

Also one word posts are against the rules.

Hah! What a jokester... He got you.. It's in the colored print...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did I mention I like irony as well?
No? I should have :icon_cool:

It's.. umm... AreYouKidden.. ?
I'm here to mod, not play, I guess I forgot that part!

Hah! What a jokester... He got you.. It's in the colored print...

Ouch. I am going to be deliberately provoking flamefests now

DeletedUser

I seem to recall you having a special knack for that nemesis... :icon_rolleyes: