World is over

DeletedUser

It's about time too! Talk about playing with yo' food!

Grats SubV!!

Not get off world 60 :X

DeletedUser

Wow....its certainly been a blast! And now i almost instantaneously miss it :p

DeletedUser

I had a blast in this world made alot of friends past and present. I hope to stay in contact with everyone you know how to get ahold of me if you need me :)

DeletedUser

seems strange knowing that its finally finished but well done not just to those in subv but also to those held on and made it difficult. its been a pleasure and a privilege playing alongside you all :)

DeletedUser

congrats to all..i been there from day 1 , and still there today at the end...been a blast, met some really good friends and some complete n00bs!...but overall, am honered to have been a member of subv

DeletedUser

This was a fun world and as others said I have met some great people. I can honestly say this was my first world and thanks to some great teachers I lasted to the end.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
About time lads but anyway nice job W25 is where i learnt all as a rim noob got taught so many lessons by you guys. Failed W25 but since then finished a couple of worlds so thanks anyway

Siggy is being fixed soon so please don't report.

DeletedUser

Siggy is being fixed soon so please don't report.

I dont/have never reported anyone mate. Dont worry...i was merely giving her advice. Beleive it or not ive been infracted quite a few times because of it... :|

DeletedUser

when are premium point awarded

Its been a couple of days since the world finished and we dont have premium awards yet..
Ya know its funny how large companies work, you owe them and they have it recovered, they owe you... and you can wait for it....

DeletedUser

Its been a couple of days since the world finished and we dont have premium awards yet..
Ya know its funny how large companies work, you owe them and they have it recovered, they owe you... and you can wait for it....

tbh, i had to bother an admin about the world being over anyways, they like forgot about you guys :p....

DeletedUser93960

Ikr? You'd think they'd give you it straight away ;)