iHate, ~EFF~, VeryBad

DeletedUser

well, we have a scout report from 6/2/12 that says his pits were 29/30/26, so i must be off, it was more.

eolver

nobles are out and flying, I am interested to see how things go for the next week or two.

DeletedUser

not bad have taken a beating, from rank 3 to rank 22, hopefully we can beat them down even more.

DeletedUser

not bad have taken a beating, from rank 3 to rank 22, hopefully we can beat them down even more.

beat us down? sure we lost some members but that were nay only 'cause o' the war specially since those who did leave be in the major part outside the war zone.

iHate has lost 12 ranks with nay member lost, which means the loss in ranks been due to lack of proper growth. NotBad lost rank mainly from loss of members, while the remainin members continue to grow.

OH! and know what be the best part?

Side 1:
Tribes: iHate, AD!, SwaG, Swa-G
Side 2:
Tribes: NotBad, SOF, TLC, Angels

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

chart

n' ta make things easier, the stats with NotBad alone be 2-2.

At this point, me would nay say that ye've been beaten anyone down me 'earty! Unless an even ennoblement with a far mo' disadvantaged opponent and some outta war-zone members leavin be yer definition o' "beaten down" yer doin a magnificent job! Keep at it!

Do note me be nay a-claimin that NotBad be in a good shape, it were a good wake up call me guess, but regardless o' NotBad's future, iHate/AD!'s be pretty obvious.

Cheers!

Sharky
mb2.gif

DeletedUser

this may be true you are ahead on captures, but me thinks that may be more to do with tlc hitting ad hard. admittedly we have had some set backs, but we are coming for you :)

DeletedUser

this may be true you are ahead on captures, but me thinks that may be more to do with tlc hitting ad hard. admittedly we have had some set backs, but we are coming for you :)

apparently the current rank 1 tribe be also comin fer ye (and us me guess, but our remainin bulk be a bit far off)... if'n iHate n' crew think they'll survive long af'er this war (regardless o' outcome) then they be very delusional.

East capture.

DeletedUser

well, i never knew about that. but then again it was 4 hours ago and obviously it was done overnight while the person was sleeping. thats the thing about this point. a single player can be rimmed in a night, while they sleep. and i think we will survive just fine.

DeletedUser

I noticed an Ihate player was rimmed yesterday.

Hmmm, wonder who did that?

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well well well... Now trains are flying about lets see how iHate cope. :lol:

DeletedUser

created my Tuhazzip forum account now I've started nobling :icon_cool:

Lets see what my train does...

DeletedUser

Agree the war will become far mo' interestin now fer both sides!

DeletedUser

ROFL, ah Grant, you will just have to figure that one out mate.

See ya in a few.

:icon_cool:

I don't know you... You more than likely know the fake person who thinks he's me... he's decent player, but not half the player I am. I rimmed him on speed and re-created an account like my nMe... n@me? account. I don't think I know you anyway...

DeletedUser

Hi everyone.... Last look you guys had almost exactly the same amount of nobles against the opposite side with a relatively similar points loss from the nobles....

So I hate to be a buzzkill but what exactly have you achieved???

Both of the sides. Just dead troops really? :icon_confused: