Who be representing W30?

DeletedUser71844

Tribal Wars team today at 19:25
Hi everyone!

Have you ever wanted to represent Tribalwars.net in a worldwide tournament? Tribal Wars Masters is hosting an inter-server contest between players from different Tribal Wars markets across the world.

Team trials will be held tomorrow at 17:00 GMT if you want to try out for a place in the Tribalwars.net team.

Please see the http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=249242]announcement for more information.

All the best,
The Tribal Wars Team

Where is Parm when you need him?

Anyone interested in this?

DeletedUser

alot of people been pesturing me to play lol i told em i'll think about it

DeletedUser67579

not sure maybe doomed from start. Seems the ppl can not even follow directions in thread

MR.MR

Its going to be a speed server sort of thing, it won't be normal TW

DeletedUser

i cn do better in core any day then you paj you screwed the tribe by pissing everyone off day 1 makeing it 300-500 players to 30. and you was 4k away yea i can pissi everyone off in another k and leave my tribe high and dry just like you can

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i cn do better in core any day then you paj you screwed the tribe by pissing everyone off day 1 makeing it 300-500 players to 30. and you was 4k away yea i can pissi everyone off in another k and leave my tribe high and dry just like you can

ahh.. beautiful.

Your a liar as well as a garbage core player..

You and dexa, and all your tough talking mails dragged the tribe down... but you always seem to forget how much shit you talked to those "noobs"..

I told you how many times, keep your mouth shut and your head down. I play with the name "Pajuno", and as marked as i am... i can out play you any day in the core.

you forget it was dexa's failed attempt to noble their duke??

AHh... but in your delusional world, you like to blame everyone else but yourself. Ha. even your own BH mates know this about you, negative nancy...

So as you were saying, you can best me in the core.. any time you want to put your fat mouth up, i will take you on that challenge, and beat your ass. But we all know you cant start a new world alone.... you rely on everyone else to save your ass, just like in 54... remember how you started that shit, and then begged the entire tribe to risk themselves to attempt to save you??? Just restart, and shut your mouth per usual...

But why change worlds?? Why not just finish what we started in 54 here... cause the only one that needs convincing im a better player is you. :icon_wink:

ps. and your shit talking behind peoples back is like 50% of the reason that Phoenx wants to educate your mass recruiting tribe. Step up and be a man instead of a behind the back internet tough guy. I think your real life will thank you when i remove you from w30. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The question is pajina, if BH beats you, will your real life thank them that they removed you from W30? Or will you go into a depression that you lost in a virtual game? :lol:

DeletedUser71844

The question is pajina, if BH beats you, will your real life thank them that they removed you from W30? Or will you go into a depression that you lost in a virtual game? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

ahh.. beautiful.

Your a liar as well as a garbage core player..

You and dexa, and all your tough talking mails dragged the tribe down... but you always seem to forget how much shit you talked to those "noobs"..

I told you how many times, keep your mouth shut and your head down. I play with the name "Pajuno", and as marked as i am... i can out play you any day in the core.

you forget it was dexa's failed attempt to noble their duke??

AHh... but in your delusional world, you like to blame everyone else but yourself. Ha. even your own BH mates know this about you, negative nancy...

So as you were saying, you can best me in the core.. any time you want to put your fat mouth up, i will take you on that challenge, and beat your ass. But we all know you cant start a new world alone.... you rely on everyone else to save your ass, just like in 54... remember how you started that shit, and then begged the entire tribe to risk themselves to attempt to save you??? Just restart, and shut your mouth per usual...

But why change worlds?? Why not just finish what we started in 54 here... cause the only one that needs convincing im a better player is you. :icon_wink:

ps. and your shit talking behind peoples back is like 50% of the reason that Phoenx wants to educate your mass recruiting tribe. Step up and be a man instead of a behind the back internet tough guy. I think your real life will thank you when i remove you from w30. :icon_cool:
excuse me who is the lair i still play w54 with alot of them so i talked trash hell i even still have the mails where you talked trash to em called them all noobs and even said the 30 plyers you had could take on the whole world so what heppned the whole area attacked and catted if you want i can drag the mails and post them tyou lying pice of dog crap we can get into this you forgot i still played on w54 didnt you
P.S. we still have skype convos too that we saved want me to bring them out also ? so you told us all to keep our heads low and not say anything hell lets go to w54 forums and lets have a looksie there and seee whose lying and who beat there chest and pumped there fists in air mmm i rarely post on pnp so you know your a lying sack of work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohh and you still havnt answered me on the then and now are you hiding or what you cant take me one on one if i'm such a horrible player then poney your ass up and bring it little man and better make sure when you do raven is there to sit and save your ass cause we all know its not you playing it but sitters and raven cause when the heat is on your ass is no where to be found

DeletedUser

Look who is talking... :icon_rolleyes:

Incredible for a mass allying duke that... is all about insulting everyone on the internet.

Practice what you preach... maybe, hum no?

DeletedUser71844

Pajuno has a lot to answer for on these forums. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ok everyone knows i dont trash talk in mails any person on any world i have played even my enmies will tell you straight up i dont trash talk them or put them down so umm lets see who is lying again. i'm do not disrespectfull anyone untill somone disses me or my tribe so go spree your bs lying fingers somewhere else. and when you can tell the truth then pls post till then all your saying is lies

varden7676

I am in the masters. I havn't seen anybody from w30 in the skype chat room.