Next tribe to disband

DeletedUser79042

definitely home guard they are obviously all noobs

noobs ? Nah...

Defeated, yes!

Despite the "rename 2 restart" declerations, I only see a fast dropping line whenever I check TW stats. Pity.

DeletedUser103588

definitely home guard they are obviously all noobs

hmmm just because you lose a war doesnt make you a noob. if they lasted this long then they arnt noobs now are they? you forget what happens or were never around to see them. you talk about shit you dont know and that will be your downfall at best.

DeletedUser

hmmm just because you lose a war doesnt make you a noob. if they lasted this long then they arnt noobs now are they? you forget what happens or were never around to see them. you talk about shit you dont know and that will be your downfall at best.

I'm not calling them noobs coz most of the frontline players certainly aren't... However, nearly all of them are relatively new pilots and haven't been around as long as you seemed to imply.

RedPrincexDESx

For as many times, and for how long I've managed to completely forget about this game, it looks like I've managed to not go barb yet. However, there's still a pretty good chance of that happening in time, so yes, it would be a waste for you. heh

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For as many times, and for how long I've managed to completely forget about this game, it looks like I've managed to not go barb yet. However, there's still a pretty good chance of that happening in time, so yes, it would be a waste for you. heh

hmmm.. you seem to have all the qualifications that BH looks for.

Surprised you havent been invited yet....