DF & SPQR v EG war stats

DeletedUser

Crack on Cameron and only returning the favour as your lot are sneaking around trying to recruit ours and we are having a good laugh about it :lol:

DeletedUser7464

Crack on Cameron and only returning the favour as your lot are sneaking around trying to recruit ours and we are having a good laugh about it :lol:

lol I know I know I try to tell them but they don't listen :p.

DeletedUser95513

Welll it is part of the diplomatic niceties of war is it not?

DeletedUser

Don't really bother me but keeps us all amused in the long cold evenings,well along with the cookies and my bar open :)

DeletedUser95513

ohhh i heard about those evenings...mostly filled with half naked and liqour around a fire and each has brought their own pair of "cookies" in which all the others look at and taste?

Count me out but Marlowe and Cameron in

deomonkid18

hey handsome! We all are in DF. Its one of the entry requirements. Thats why Boner keeps going to the gym... Maybe one day soon he'll make the grade.

D'awe shucks Hoochie, you thinks i'm handsome? <3

I bet I qualify easily, just ask mr. Marlow, he envies my appearance (though he will never admit it in public) ;)

Regardless what side we're on, maybe a group hug, with just moi et toi and some wine? ;D

DeletedUser7126

Don't really bother me but keeps us all amused in the long cold evenings,well along with the cookies and my bar open :)

it wouldnt have you laughing if you knew who is this(||) close to switching...more than 1 too. i promise you that you have no clue who im talking about either. but you will find out soon enough i guess :)

DeletedUser

I could probably imagine and i am hoping it is one of the whiners of the tribe as that would make my day big time :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

It's all ok now Steve they were upset i had been hiding all the cookies,i have handed them out and everyone is happy again :lol:

DeletedUser

I know you have asked for many DF members also Mikeys, so I am not too sure why you are laughing at us for asking for EG members...

We only hope EG members realise they will never dominate this world because they suck. Asking them is just our way of giving back to the society.. Giving out a helping hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh what she said lmao :lol:

And i would like to know who i have asked that has been playing there for a while not people asking for accounts to come back and play?

Example plox?

DeletedUser

If we sucked then why would you want us? :icon_razz:.

Because it would make the world end quicker, without making it look like you guys won. I thought that was pretty obvious.

And you offered me one, so that example wasn't hard. Think your cider has hit your brain harder than you realise :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they were upset i had been hiding all the cookies,i have handed them out and everyone is happy again :lol:

*goes and finds the cookies and whateer else he can find and leaves with the :booty:*

DeletedUser95513

Stop the fighting i love you all...minus the new arthas lol

DeletedUser

Because it would make the world end quicker, without making it look like you guys won. I thought that was pretty obvious.

And you offered me one, so that example wasn't hard. Think your cider has hit your brain harder than you realise :D

It would make the world end via a merge. Rather then you guys actually fighting.

So in reality who are the Sad ones? Us for actively fighting or you guys for trying to get a merge to happen?