DF & SPQR v EG war stats

DeletedUser7464

It would make the world end via a merge. Rather then you guys actually fighting.

So in reality who are the Sad ones? Us for actively fighting or you guys for trying to get a merge to happen?

This is one of my favourite posts on this forum ever :lol:

By your own logic you are fighting on the wrong side. Take a history lesson before you start talking about stuff you have absolutely no idea about. Idiot.

DeletedUser7464

Yeh what she said lmao :lol:

And i would like to know who i have asked that has been playing there for a while not people asking for accounts to come back and play?

Example plox?

btw it's a he :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It would make the world end via a merge. Rather then you guys actually fighting.

So in reality who are the Sad ones? Us for actively fighting or you guys for trying to get a merge to happen?

amazing logic there! From 3 players possibly switching sides to us to a full blown merge!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

amazing logic there! From 3 players possibly switching sides to us to a full blown merge!

Not really my logic, Seems how the entire Tw community thinks now a days, Just joining in :p.

and cameron, I was female back then and i am still female, Find it funny how you guys still claim im not :).

DeletedUser7464

Not really my logic, Seems how the entire Tw community thinks now a days, Just joining in :p.

and cameron, I was female back then and i am still female, Find it funny how you guys still claim im not :).

Actually most of the "community" (at least, those who are most active on the public forums on newer worlds) are heavily against merging. I'm not going to get into all that stuff anyway. The only issue with merging here is that the two larger tribes merged to fight against the smallest of the three largest tribes. Think of it what you will I really don't care.

No-one respects your views here. Keep posting at your own peril.

DeletedUser

This comment has been the funniest comment I have ever read in the history of the pnp.

But there are numerous things wrong with it;

1. You're only fighting the barbs and inactives and are losing
2. EG was a massive merge which was supposed to have ended this world back in 2010. Thus, ending the world with a merge. (Brief history lesson for you, just for Cameron)

I can think of plenty of others wrong with your post, but not going to bother mentioning them, just to stop making you look even more silly. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95513

But u got to love how EG thinks they are going to win and statistically they are just losing players, accounts, and even conquers against...pretty sad when you think that orignially they had a 3-1 village ratio against us...and now its not even 2-1....so explain to me how it is sad that we have been winning and will continue to win despite your fruitless attempts

DeletedUser

Actually most of the "community" (at least, those who are most active on the public forums on newer worlds) are heavily against merging. I'm not going to get into all that stuff anyway. The only issue with merging here is that the two larger tribes merged to fight against the smallest of the three largest tribes. Think of it what you will I really don't care.

No-one respects your views here. Keep posting at your own peril.

Umm never said they wernt, i said that most of the community calls recruting members from a enemy tribe "Merging".

And you guys didn't scare me from this world in the past and you guys wont now :p.

This comment has been the funniest comment I have ever read in the history of the pnp.

But there are numerous things wrong with it;

1. You're only fighting the barbs and inactives and are losing
2. EG was a massive merge which was supposed to have ended this world back in 2010. Thus, ending the world with a merge. (Brief history lesson for you, just for Cameron)

I can think of plenty of others wrong with your post, but not going to bother mentioning them, just to stop making you look even more silly. ^.^

ok, Thanks for the history lesson, wasn't aroudn then i stand corrected :). Abotu the tribe fightign inactives and bars, eh cant say anything about that. All i can say is the account i am on will be gettign activly in the war.

DeletedUser95513

and which act is that my dear? If you arent scared, then you should be proud to admit which act you are on...i am obviously on the the Relod act and proud of it

DeletedUser

Umm never said they wernt, i said that most of the community calls recruting members from a enemy tribe "Merging".

And you guys didn't scare me from this world in the past and you guys wont now :p.

ok, Thanks for the history lesson, wasn't aroudn then i stand corrected :). Abotu the tribe fightign inactives and bars, eh cant say anything about that. All i can say is the account i am on will be gettign activly in the war.

awwwwwwwwwwwww i wanted to acare some1 :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

and which act is that my dear? If you arent scared, then you should be proud to admit which act you are on...i am obviously on the the Relod act and proud of it

I'm on Huugo, If you check my sig its there....

DeletedUser

He's getting old me thinks :lol: or to many reefers and short term memory loss :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95513

i dont really read the bottom of all of your lil messages...me thinks its the vodka

DeletedUser

Passes Boner a big fat dubi and says get ya laughing gear round that lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jog my memory please :). Didn't you used to play some thing like d2 and zanku before that?

D2666 (Not afraid to tell everyone, i was a noob back then, and regret my posting. Have changed 100% :p.)

DeletedUser

Do you regret some of your posting now? As most of it to begin with was very wrong and made you look slightly silly.

DeletedUser

Do you regret some of your posting now? As most of it to begin with was very wrong and made you look slightly silly.

Yep :). (If you mean what i posted back on the D2666 account, i dont regrett what ive posted on Jackandcoke.)