The Declaration

DeletedUser

blaa blaa blaa

You didn't do anything with your first account, doubt you'll do anything notable with your second either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

blaa blaa blaa

You didn't do anything with your first account, doubt you'll do anything notable with your second either.

if your talking about me check your facts there bud as i only have had 1 acc on this world and most of manic know who i am so try again

DeletedUser

[spoil]
haha123.png
[/spoil]

Statzz ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 26
Side 2: 12
Difference: 14

DeletedUser

Where is manic presence? :lol:

ah so you posting here for corrections? stats? :D

DeletedUser

I couldn't find a funny mails thread, so I'll post this here as it is related to this war. Over the last few days, Prink and I have been chatting. After raping her account over the last week, I decided to annoy her by taking some villages deep inside Manic's homelands. The result was Manic catting one of the villages and then deciding to noble it back... lol. I quickly nobled it back and now Prink has decided that she will cat my backlines.

The mail posted in the spoiler has been going back and forth since then. I've bolded the important bit:

[SPOIL]
PrinK on 30.01. at 16:35
Whats up :)

Khite Tzu on 30.01. at 16:38
Not much...

Would you like me to take some more villages from you so you can cat them down?

I do love how you cat your old village and then Harith nobles it. You guys seriously need to communicate better... lmao

PrinK on 30.01. at 16:40
lol we both catted the villa :p

so you alright i was just wondering why you have no offered no criticism in the last few hours.....

and you can try taking some more villages of me if you like :) im here waiting

Khite Tzu on 30.01. at 16:49
Well yesterday was pretty stupid your tribe's behalf.

If you had sent nobles and 2 Defensive villages to it, you would have it back. As it is, you don't own it now and its not worth you nobling it...lmao

Next time, it might pay to scout first and then noble.

PrinK on 30.01. at 17:01
not really because what harm can a 26 point villa do how long would it take for you to build it up to full battle capabilities.... by then the war could be over

Khite Tzu on 30.01. at 17:05
The issue at hand is that you are down one village. One village can mean the difference of capturing an enemy village or not capturing it.

How many times have you tried to noble a target, only to find out that you were one nuke short... hmmmm... food for thought.

Either way, the village can sit there and gather dust. Please feel free to grind it to 26 points. While your nukes are heading to that village, they are not hitting our frontline.

Win win for me.

PrinK on 30.01. at 17:07
lol you have no idea do you just give it a week :p

Khite Tzu on 30.01. at 17:50
lol...

PrinK today at 16:42
hows it going :)

Khite Tzu today at 16:46
God, you?

Someone needs to teach you how to cat someone.

Catting won't stop me. So far you have hit minimal troops at home such as a few cats which are not needed for the moment.

As for my buildings, most of my troops are fully built and flattening my buildings is a waste of your time. As it is, I'm used to being catted in other worlds. While you cat me, I'll noble your villages.

You do the math...

Khite Tzu today at 16:46
Good*

PrinK today at 18:04
after looking through about 10 of my reports i have came to the conclution you just lied... you might wanna stop lying or i will destroy all your credability....

allot of your villas had no troops outside the villas

Khite Tzu today at 18:08
Thanks for proving you are completely stupid.

This is not a level 3 scout world. The only way you can see troops outside the village is by using the scout pally weapon.

Thanks, you just proved just how stupid you are.
[/SPOIL]

Immediately after Prink read this mail, she blocked me.... :(

Oh dear Manic.... what are you doing over there...

DeletedUser

good to know i wasnt the only one that seen it lol.

just shows lack of skill on this world persay as i've stated winning this world will be nothing really to brag about.

i agree with sniff, oh wait they was planning to sell him out anyways :lol:

DeletedUser

They're being pwned:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser83679

Stick a FORK in MANIC, cause it looks like there done.

A real shame, that tribe had so much potential to be great and has/had some great players, but taking a look on TWstats its clear they are riddled with inactivity and looks like FORK have stepped up there game abit. I loved this tribe and everyone in it (mostly) and especially Deb, but after River did what he did we had the chance to really push forward and break the MANIC mold that River and co had set, but, didnt work that way, one bad choice after another from Deb has sealed MANIC's fate its seemed, a real shame really.

I quit this world over 2weeks ago because i couldnt maintain my role at work and play this at the same time, shame this war didnt heat up sooner.

Good luck to all and well played to all <3

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go mate. I enjoyed our banter via mail recently.

Good luck in life.

DeletedUser83679

I havnt logged into w58 for 2 weeks so i'll assume it was the other co-player that took over my account.

DeletedUser

I havnt logged into w58 for 2 weeks so i'll assume it was the other co-player that took over my account.
Interesting... very interesting.

Nice of him to discuss diplomacy with me. I wonder if he had the authority to do so...