Flow Society vs. GRV Family

DeletedUser

Stupid GRV making a big deal out of a war with a rim tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

monsterbro, i beg you to learn proper spelling and grammer before posting.
I find it difficult to even understand what you are posting.

Thanks! Keep this in mind

You come across as a moron, do you often hear that or are you just one of those insecure 14 year old internet badass'es?

Making fun of other people's english. You must feel much cooler and more intelligent to someone who knows multiple languages. You're also really great at staying on topic. ^.^ I totally see how your post has relevance to the Flow vs. GRV bit.

DeletedUser

Making fun of other people's english. You must feel much cooler and more intelligent to someone who knows multiple languages. You're also really great at staying on topic. ^.^ I totally see how your post has relevance to the Flow vs. GRV bit.

That's good that you assume something and type it here to make yourself look like an absolute fool. I , in fact, am not from English speaking country and I can comfortably say I know four languages. While Tylers first language is english, I'm fairly sure.

DeletedUser

My point is still the same: You don't know for sure "I'm fairly sure" you say. Besides, he could have any number of speech impediments. The gist was you have no idea about his personal life.

And the last point of off-topicness remains. you're way offtopic by making fun of someone's speech ailments. Yep. I'm the complete fool, for being non-assuming about people's lives.

Btw, I think GRV will win. (i.e. i'm Offtopic too.)....

Edit: In fact, if anything it's worse if his first language is English, because if he's not intentionally doing it -- and he's NOT using l337 speak or any number of pointless contractions that the teenage girl has come up with (u, luv, bleh bleh bleh), you really may be making fun of a guy who struggles with english. Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbro

cute dondante want to talk shit about what happened to you in this world? For flow this is so cute i hope GRV kicks your ass now i9 was going send support to help you guys but now have fun

DeletedUser

Gaston, that's ironic considering some of the players I've seen posting from ~ONE~ :icon_wink:. We don't enforce any policy where we keep our dogs on their leash, unlike what happened with King Boruta and all your Time players. But you weren't around, so I don't expect you to know that :icon_biggrin:.

Still, that's all off-topic, because GRV is set to try and fight more wars and lose them too.

DeletedUser

cute dondante want to talk shit about what happened to you in this world? For flow this is so cute i hope GRV kicks your ass now i9 was going send support to help you guys but now have fun

Talk, it's funny that you assume I really care about it and what you have to say. I dare to assume that in my position you wouldn't have done any better.

u6s5l. said:
Gaston, that's ironic considering some of the players I've seen posting from ~ONE~ . We don't enforce any policy where we keep our dogs on their leash, unlike what happened with King Boruta and all your Time players. But you weren't around, so I don't expect you to know that .

That's interesting, so you have changed your policy since CAN. I sense that you are trying to learn from your mistakes, but is this really the right step :icon_redface: ?

DeletedUser

In regards to Flow vs GRV.
Flow was doomed from the beginning, sheer weight of numbers wouldve won it for GRV :icon_rolleyes:
The fact that they have been around this long already attests to the fact that Flow are a well-knit tribe.
I will cheer for Flow, because they are a gang of professionals. Unfortunately, sometimes even professionals have to drop everything and run. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

maybe you should say this about yourself

HAHAHAHAHA, cool story "bro" but seeing as this isnt the "Hey lets be a troll noob" section of the forums
i suggest u back out and delete your account

BUT seeing as its not and i cant "force" you to delete your account, we can start by destroying these flow guys you seem to love so very much :eek: (oh noes! my lovers!?)

on a side not,

Side 1:
Tribes: GRV, GRV-2
Side 2:
Tribes: Flow
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 131
Side 2: 50
Difference: 81
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 38
Side 2: 17
Difference: 21
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 560,966
Side 2: 180,664
Difference: 380,302
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 196,396
Side 2: 73,430
Difference: 122,966
chart

DeletedUser

Stupid GRV making a big deal out of a war with a rim tribe :lol:

we didnt make this post :)
least im pretty sure we didnt, cant be positive maybe flowtech was an informant for us! who knows
but he sure started alot of fuss then left the game <--ran from the game more likly

monsterbro

HAHAHAHAHA, cool story "bro" but seeing as this isnt the "Hey lets be a troll noob" section of the forums
i suggest u back out and delete your account

BUT seeing as its not and i cant "force" you to delete your account, we can start by destroying these flow guys you seem to love so very much :eek: (oh noes! my lovers!?)

on a side not,

Side 1:
Tribes: GRV, GRV-2
Side 2:
Tribes: Flow
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 131
Side 2: 50
Difference: 81
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 38
Side 2: 17
Difference: 21
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 560,966
Side 2: 180,664
Difference: 380,302
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 196,396
Side 2: 73,430
Difference: 122,966
chart

WAait one second here i love FLOW, then why did flow say im in GRV? Why would i be friends with FLOW when i been making fun of them?

DeletedUser

Flowtech ran from the game? When'd that happen, I must've missed it :icon_confused:?

I'm going to not argue with Dondante and ReaverofSouls about their posts, because there's no point in taking this off-topic again.

DeletedUser103477

least im pretty sure we didnt, cant be positive maybe flowtech was an informant for us! who knows
but he sure started alot of fuss then left the game <--ran from the game more likly

He's to busy sniping your crappy trains to come and post. I've taken over that job for him (the Flow troller) :p

DeletedUser

@super, it was honestly mostly directed at dondante. Cause otherwise I agree. His posts are terribly hard to read and he should try to amend them. *shrug* is worth mentioning like you did. It was the combination of several posters with dondante's post.

DeletedUser

#swag

Ive been planning on leaving for a while now, but you guys arent making it easy for me. Between STILL not having lost a village to you guys (running on towards 2 weeks now....) and the reasons that my friends have for me leaving, id say im doing pretty well for someone who "ran from the game."

considering that you havent done anything one way or the other really makes me wonder why you even bother posting. Talk is cheap, Ive got almost a million ODD off you guys and you still dont have any of my villages, yet you still seem insistent on flaming.

Ok, everyone: News Flash: Flow does not have a chance of winning this war.

Thats not why I started this thread and anyone with half a brain understands that. I made this to show people how poor of a tribe you are. How you choose to stab your allies and friends in the back because you cant go to war with a size nearly your own tribe, how you fail to get a village off me after trying for well over a week, how you manage to lose 18 villages to a tribe less than 1/6th your total size, and how poor you are at any sort of coordination or war.

This thread was not a "I think I'm going to beat you one on one" thread, this was a thread to show the entire world how bad you guys are. Now everyone sees you as food. You know why people havent helped us? Because we are more threatening as a tribe than you are. Because the prospect of Flow being around for longer means that other tribes will have serious competition. Every other tribe near you guys knows they can walk all over you after seeing this little war of ours. Every single person this side of the world knows that you guys cant even get a village off a player that started with 50k points and now has 70k. Im still growing, even after you guys mass nuked me, after Ive killed dozens of nobles off you between my 14 villages, and that is sad.

Your previous failure as a leader did not listen to me. I told her if she tried working with her allies instead of planning actively to stab us in the back that I would apologize and ask for this thread to be locked, ending the humiliation. She did not listen. She tried to say she didnt attack her allies because they mailed me to say the alliance was being dropped an hour or so before the incomings came in. Sure, with the planning you guys put in, with the size of your tribe and the size of Flow, you should have been able to remove us within a day. The fact that we are still here and going strong is a testament perhaps not to our skill but to your lack thereof. Sure, this war means nothing to the superpowers of this world, except it shows that you cant even succeed at bashing, let alone being a successful tribe.

This thread served its purpose; humiliation. It proves that once again, family tribes and mass recruiting fails, merging fails, and warring allies fails, because even if you beat Flow, even if you win the battle, you lose the war.

May your future worlds be better, because everyone in that tribe should be ashamed of how poorly their tribe is run, how poorly they are playing, and their actions leading up to and during this war. Embarrassed, all of you. Time to find a game that doesnt require any mental capacity, eh? Good luck with the rest of the war and with the world, as everyone around knows that you are going no further than we are.

gerald carswell

you know what we're sick of all your talk just admit it your tribe is losing badly, so stop all your talk please giving me a headache,thanks.
you can downgrade this war but you all knew it was coming building for a good while, so put a sock in it.

DeletedUser

you know what we're sick of all your talk just admit it your tribe is losing badly, so stop all your talk please giving me a headache,thanks.
you can downgrade this war but you all knew it was coming building for a good while, so put a sock in it.

Did you even bother to read? I'll color-code it for you:

Flowtech said:
[spoil]#swag

Ive been planning on leaving for a while now, but you guys arent making it easy for me. Between STILL not having lost a village to you guys (running on towards 2 weeks now....) and the reasons that my friends have for me leaving, id say im doing pretty well for someone who "ran from the game."

considering that you havent done anything one way or the other really makes me wonder why you even bother posting. Talk is cheap, Ive got almost a million ODD off you guys and you still dont have any of my villages, yet you still seem insistent on flaming.

Thats not why I started this thread and anyone with half a brain understands that. I made this to show people how poor of a tribe you are. How you choose to stab your allies and friends in the back because you cant go to war with a size nearly your own tribe, how you fail to get a village off me after trying for well over a week, how you manage to lose 18 villages to a tribe less than 1/6th your total size, and how poor you are at any sort of coordination or war.

This thread was not a "I think I'm going to beat you one on one" thread, this was a thread to show the entire world how bad you guys are. Now everyone sees you as food. You know why people havent helped us? Because we are more threatening as a tribe than you are. Because the prospect of Flow being around for longer means that other tribes will have serious competition. Every other tribe near you guys knows they can walk all over you after seeing this little war of ours. Every single person this side of the world knows that you guys cant even get a village off a player that started with 50k points and now has 70k. Im still growing, even after you guys mass nuked me, after Ive killed dozens of nobles off you between my 14 villages, and that is sad.

Your previous failure as a leader did not listen to me. I told her if she tried working with her allies instead of planning actively to stab us in the back that I would apologize and ask for this thread to be locked, ending the humiliation. She did not listen. She tried to say she didnt attack her allies because they mailed me to say the alliance was being dropped an hour or so before the incomings came in. Sure, with the planning you guys put in, with the size of your tribe and the size of Flow, you should have been able to remove us within a day. The fact that we are still here and going strong is a testament perhaps not to our skill but to your lack thereof. Sure, this war means nothing to the superpowers of this world, except it shows that you cant even succeed at bashing, let alone being a successful tribe.

This thread served its purpose; humiliation. It proves that once again, family tribes and mass recruiting fails, merging fails, and warring allies fails, because even if you beat Flow, even if you win the battle, you lose the war.

May your future worlds be better, because everyone in that tribe should be ashamed of how poorly their tribe is run, how poorly they are playing, and their actions leading up to and during this war. Embarrassed, all of you. Time to find a game that doesnt require any mental capacity, eh? Good luck with the rest of the war and with the world, as everyone around knows that you are going no further than we are.[/spoil]

You've managed to point out that they're losing to a tribe much larger than them by a relatively small margin, when that tribe should've won easily due to stabbing their allies in the back. Oh, and as for expecting this to happen, I doubt anyone should expect war with their ally, even if relations had soured momentarily.

But hey, if you had such a headache from reading, then stay in-game.

DeletedUser

#swag

May your future worlds be better, because everyone in that tribe should be ashamed of how poorly their tribe is run, how poorly they are playing, and their actions leading up to and during this war. Embarrassed, all of you. Time to find a game that doesnt require any mental capacity, eh? Good luck with the rest of the war and with the world, as everyone around knows that you are going no further than we are.

yeah YOU may not have lost a village, but your tribe sure has
and seeing as this is called TRIBAL <--keyword #1 WARS <--- keyword #2
u cant reallly use that as an arguemnt now can u ?
Now as you sit back and watch your tribemates get nobled off one at a time (2 or 3 villages at a time more likly), eat some foods and enjoy the war from the sidelines