What would you change???

DeletedUser

Hello, im Jack nice to meet you.

Now one of the things i love doing is posting on the external forums, and nowadays, its just a flame fest, and it sucks, so this is my little attempt at reactivating the forums.

So, w57 has happened faster than most worlds, and i was curious, if you could change something, such as the victor of a war, or the outcome of a certain descision, what would you change?Why? And why would it make now different?

(Yes, this is my genuine attempt at making a thread)

~Jack

DeletedUser

The wars are currently not that interesting, mostly it is Knock!, Infamy and {HI} cleaning up there K's, a few small obstacles for {HI} but nothing they shouldn't be able to get rid of. There are also rumours of Knock! declaring on {HI}, and if that is so then Infamy will have to be choosing sides. I would change the Ill war between them Knock! and Infamy since it was over far to quickly without a proper fight after Knock! backstabbed them by attacking after dropping Nap, not allowing for a week long period where Ill could of stacked frontlines.

DeletedUser

Personally, id change the outcome of Head vs ET, id have liked Head to win so they couldve controlled the south west, infamy have south east knock north east and someone else north west.

Wouldve been fun

DeletedUser

the outcome of Dream. vs Ill, if carocky wouldnt have had her baby i believe Dream. would still be here today, unfortunatly no one could step into her place as leader which lead to its failure.

DeletedUser59277

I would make HEAD still here, they had the skill to win the world.

DeletedUser

The wars are currently not that interesting, mostly it is Knock!, Infamy and {HI} cleaning up there K's, a few small obstacles for {HI} but nothing they shouldn't be able to get rid of. There are also rumours of Knock! declaring on {HI}, and if that is so then Infamy will have to be choosing sides. I would change the Ill war between them Knock! and Infamy since it was over far to quickly without a proper fight after Knock! backstabbed them by attacking after dropping Nap, not allowing for a week long period where Ill could of stacked frontlines.

Well, what if Infamy doesn't take sides, but stand alone too.. :)

Don't you think it will be a good war? World War III, War of the Tribal Realm.. :D

Or is it just this, World War III? War of the Forum Flames.. :D

I would make HEAD still here, they had the skill to win the world.

I think some are in E.T.

DeletedUser

Well, what if Infamy doesn't take sides, but stand alone too.. :)

Don't you think it will be a good war? World War III, War of the Tribal Realm.. :D

Or is it just this, World War III? War of the Forum Flames.. :D

I think some are in E.T.

Lol :D that would be epic mate! :p

DeletedUser

Ill not recruiting the 4play breakoffs. Longer war between the two of them, then Ill leaders not quitting.

DeletedUser

Hello, im Jack nice to meet you.

Now one of the things i love doing is posting on the external forums, and nowadays, its just a flame fest, and it sucks, so this is my little attempt at reactivating the forums.

So, w57 has happened faster than most worlds, and i was curious, if you could change something, such as the victor of a war, or the outcome of a certain descision, what would you change?Why? And why would it make now different?

(Yes, this is my genuine attempt at making a thread)

~Jack

well mate, as first of all, I noticed, your playing in W61.. cool..:icon_cool:

anyway, at this moment..

I would like to change the decisions of Yoda, going in K85 before, ET vs. Head, Head should win.. :)
TW.Player and some 4Play in K57/67/58/68 war against Vodka, ILL vs. Knock/Bro and pcH vs. Head.
so to sum up..

1A. Some Yoda might not be in Infamy now, and Infamy would still grow as super power.
1B. -fire- and -optic- wars in K84/85 might never existed and more expansions for Infamy later(now didn't happened)

2A. If Head did win, there's no Happy(maybe) today.
2B. E.T. refugees(if there's any) or some players joined KGD, resulting to KGD vs Head. :D
2C. Or if Head did win, Head vs. ILL. :icon_eek:

3A. TW.Player and some 4Play/TRAP might be still alive warring Knock/Bro or Ill at this moment.
3B. If TW is just a good player, he could survive up to now.

4A. Not much, still Knock/Bro vs ILL(still happened)

5A. pcH vs Head looks good.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Clearly they had less skill than ET or am I mistaken and HEAD won that war?

DeletedUser

Even the most skilled "Dream Teams" disband, much more often than not and a lot of them very early in a world. I'm not saying HEAD was such a tribe, just stating a general observation.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes you are correct! They had almost no skill at all.

Troll :icon_eek:

I'd suggest to any ex-members who are thinking about biting, to just ignore the attempts :icon_wink:

Clearly they had less skill than ET or am I mistaken and HEAD won that war?

More unlucky, and mistakes made in terms of trusting the wrong people. More skill from what I saw - otherwise E T wouldn't have needed a handful of other tribes to take on a tribe so much smaller than them :)

DeletedUser

More unlucky, and mistakes made in terms of trusting the wrong people. More skill from what I saw - otherwise E T wouldn't have needed a handful of other tribes to take on a tribe so much smaller than them :)

There are many different areas of skill involved in a complex game such as this. Your tribe showed it was less capable than ET, perhaps not in all of them, but where it counted. It would be easier to maintain your dignity by remaining silent on the matter. As everybody knows; its not about what you could have done, but what you did and what you did was lose.

Something I could change about this world; I would remove all the bleaters that call foul whenever another player or tribe gets one over on them. There are many strategies in this game and while everyone is quick to point out that "this is a war game and therefore you should be making war", the same people who are most vocal about this are the same who would have a Geneva Convention of tribal wars written up. Complaining to the forum that "This player was too clever for me and lied cheated and stole his way out of half of my villages while I was away" is what ruins this game. The players who prance about the externals claiming "You wouldn't have beaten us if you didnt have this tribe helping you" brings shame to the tribe they belong to and fails to acknowledge the vast array of strategy at their disposal, and more importantly their inability to implement them as effectively as their conquerers.

One last shot you may take this as a personal slant at you as that is how it is intended, but it is also aimed at the wide variety of complainers out there in every tribe on this world.

Also I would have gotten rid of wfman.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One last shot you may take this as a personal slant at you as that is how it is intended, but it is also aimed at the wide variety of complainers out there in every tribe on this world.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I would actually say more that I value diplomacy where others (such as Knock!) don't. You will find that if people show proper skill and talent, I credit them for it. I have no embarrassment on my tribe failing on W57 - there were a number of reasons for it, sadly a small number of the members turning out to be disloyal and diplomacy made with people who have since proven they cannot be trusted.

I also think that a reasonably balanced fight is more fun than one where you never give an enemy a chance. Nor will I ever be found to give credit to people who have only managed to succeed by not sticking within the ingame rules.

So, whilst you may think that I am being petty or childish for not being prepared to say "well played E T", I would have done so had they had any sort of dignity. They didn't, and their duke...well, this sums it up for me. I apologize if you think I am ruining the game for not congratulating that type of character. It is merely against my morales to applaud that type of person for that sort of activity. There is no shame in what I have said - what you have said suggests you believe HEAD fell purely due to E T. It was part of the reason, yes. But nowhere near the full reasoning. Which means, your logic is one which does not work - as you don't have more than a small percentage of the facts to argue from, against one of the people who made the final decision to disband.

If I could change anything, it would have been sorting out the original issues when {I} formed in a better manner, and to stay on there instead of quitting. Kinda miss the old team.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh dear, such a shame that you had to fall back to the flawed logic defense once more. Unfortunately you have taken the wrong end of the stick as per usual. Your argument about morality merely sums up my point. The inability of players to accept that they are beaten is what ruins this game. It has been clear from your 'holier than thou' posting since the fall of HEAD that you are unable to accept you lost. You are trying to divert this to a matter of 'Morals prevent me' but that is irrelevant. Its a matter of accepting you are beaten without feeling the need to go about and attempt to justify your failings to the rest of the world, something which you clearly were never able to do. No one cares that you lost. It would have been forgotten the moment you disbanded if not for your howling. Also, if you think that your tribe is the only one to have had internal issues while at war you are more delusional than i thought. There is a term for that, its called war weariness. I have no doubt that ET would have been suffering the same thing, the fact that HEAD split while ET remained shows that they were able to deal with it better, which again is just another skill that needs to be mastered for this game to be played efficiently. Skill in this game is not a matter of 'I can fight you better than you can fight me' its a combination of things (tribal skills and individual skills) and a tribe breaking down internally is evidence of skill missing on a tribal level. There is no way HEAD could have won this world ever. Whether it was ET or internal issues or a combination of both, it failed. And that is something you have not yet accepted.

On a side note, we are not here to debate Noobs on Ice, its been done, and I know no more of what happened there than anybody else. Its irrelevant and the fact that you feel the need to bring it up once again further supports my argument.

Another thing I would change is tribe member limits to encourage more competition.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is no way HEAD could have won this world ever. Whether it was ET or internal issues or a combination of both, it failed. And that is something you have not yet accepted.

The inability of players to accept that they are beaten is what ruins this game.

Also, if you think that your tribe is the only one to have had internal issues while at war you are more delusional than i thought.

I've never denied that HEAD failed.
I've never denied that HEAD got beaten. Merely denied that a single event beat a tribe already on the brink of collapse.
I've never once said, or implied in any way, that "my tribe" is the only tribe to have had internal issues when at war.

Putting a bunch of words in to my mouth after attempting to bash a tribe I used to help lead, whilst trying to blame me for "howling" about a tribe I wouldn't even mention if you and others weren't already talking about it. Nice attempt at an argument, but one which doesn't work in the slightest.

I won't continue this here, as there is simply no point discussing what is essentially a load of made-up claims on your part, and an attempt to bash me for these inventions of your mind. Good day to you sir.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HEAD get ganged on just about every time those players join a world because they're a threat to everyone. It comes with the territory ;)