Side 2:
Tribes: INNOV, FUBAR, W*A*R
Players: kelaphis, Nirrti, warrior dan, nimrod maximus

Timeframe: 06/12/2011 00:00:00 to 18/02/2012 20:14:32

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,276
Side 2: 120
Difference: 1,156

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world...

Side 1:
Tribes: A-4ZL!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNT, EDWR, 30 STM, TIR

Timeframe: 06/12/2011 00:00:00 to 18/02/2012 20:14:32

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,230
Side 2: 45
Difference: 1,185

How will we ever hope to survive such a futile effort at harming the almighty INNOV?

DeletedUser

Hush now smurks. You only ever come out from the woodwork when something is working in your favour.

you spelled favor wrong :p and in a spiders eyes every man becomes a fly :icon_smile: you should learn the calm before the storm is a deafening silence. i have no agenda here but to put you in your place. you have double the villages INNOV has nearly. when we add your but buddies in Nyx and the your Brawlz slaves then well we have a very very very unfair advantage and yet you guys should be taking K's at a time from INNOV but from the stats ive looked at you are what? like somewhat over 100. your tribe fails:icon_wink: and your leader going around saying you over 1,000 up on INNOV xD thats a royal joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and your leader going around saying you over 1,000 up on INNOV xD thats a royal joke.

It's funny, I'm just showing you what TWStats says from the date we launched our first attacks on INNOV. Not my problem if you want to deny what it says there.

DeletedUser

It's funny, I'm just showing you what TWStats says from the date we launched our first attacks on INNOV. Not my problem if you want to deny what it says there.

oh btw Noir keep it simple. quit skewing stats to make it look like your tribe is doing better then it is. A4zl! vs INNOV. clearly your pulling crap out of your but and you cant add nimrod maximus because he wasn't even in the war. the time of declared war are stats you should be pulling.

.dan.101

you spelled favor wrong :p

I know you think you're some kind of important know-it-all forumite but you aren't. 'Favor' is the American spelling and 'favour' is the English one. I'm English.

Thanks for the lesson though.

and in a spiders eyes every man becomes a fly :icon_smile: you should learn the calm before the storm is a deafening silence. i have no agenda here but to put you in your place. you have double the villages INNOV has nearly. when we add you but buddies in Nyx and the your Brawlz slaves then well we have a very very very unfair advantage and yet you guys should be taking K's at a time from INNOV but from the stats ive looked at you are what? like somewhat over 100. your tribe fails:icon_wink: and your leader going around saying you over 1,000 up on INNOV xD thats a royal joke.

You're ever so boring, smurks. Don't see anything wrong with -Noir.'s stats, just because you decided to kick certain targets - or did they 'leave'? - doesn't mean they shouldn't be included in the stats.

Good luck on pretending to be intelligent elsewhere though.

DeletedUser

I know you think you're some kind of important know-it-all forumite but you aren't. 'Favor' is the American spelling and 'favour' is the English one. I'm English.

Thanks for the lesson though.

You're ever so boring, smurks. Don't see anything wrong with -Noir.'s stats, just because you decided to kick certain targets - or did they 'leave'? - doesn't mean they shouldn't be included in the stats.

Good luck on pretending to be intelligent elsewhere though.

you are a sad joke xD you think im pretending? nah, i do know a lot; not saying i know everything however. lol they are bias and not even "war stats". "war stats" are when you declare war and use those stats/ obviously you are not. furthermore your pitiful attempts at insulting me are in vain as they didn't work:icon_cool:. of course you dont see anything wrong with her stats because he drilled it into your head that you all are winning by a huge amount when the "war stats" show a totally opposite table.

DeletedUser

oh btw Noir keep it simple. quit skewing stats to make it look like your tribe is doing better then it is. A4zl! vs INNOV. clearly your pulling crap out of your but and you cant add nimrod maximus because he wasn't even in the war. the time of declared war are stats you should be pulling.

I (unofficially) declared war on your tribe when we organized an OP to attack you in December. You were here. Ranting about how it didn't matter because I didn't declare in game. Well, the vast majority of our wars have been undeclared, because for the most part we don't really care. That's why we have over 20,000 caps this world and barely 10% of them counted as war stats on in game stats. Nimrod was in the war. He lost many villages while in INNOV. Then he got kicked, we took 98 more from him.

I was waiting to see how long such an assertive loudmouthed tribe on the external forums would let us take before declaring on us. INNOV never did. The only reason I issued an in-game declaration was because people in my tribe by popular demand wanted to see OD stats, so we did.

FUBAR is pro-INNOV. They were publically INNOV's allies for the entirety of this period. Then FUBAR merged INNOV, but since the tribe exists still and we started aggression on FUBAR at the same time as INNOV, I merely count them as an extension of your tribe.

W*A*R is pro innov. So much so we get spam mail from INNOV players whenever someone in our tribe attacks them. There was inbound support from a W*A*R player on villages I took in the first OP we ran on INNOV.

But the war started on december 6th. That's when we began aggression against INNOV.

You can whine about it all you want but it doesn't change reality.

.dan.101

you are a sad joke xD you think im pretending? nah, i do know a lot; not saying i know everything however. lol they are bias and not even "war stats". "war stats" are when you declare war and use those stats/ obviously you are not. furthermore your pitiful attempts at insulting me are in vain as they didn't work:icon_cool:. of course you dont see anything wrong with her stats because he drilled it into your head that you all are winning by a huge amount when the "war stats" show a totally opposite table.

Yeah, you come across as highly intelligent. Sorry for ever doubting you.

Show me your stats then smurks, put something on the table. I know you like to disappear when things aren't exactly there for you to throw your considerable intellect around but, y'know, since you're here... show me I'm wrong, sonny Jim.

DeletedUser

I (unofficially) declared war on your tribe when we organized an OP to attack you in December. You were here. Ranting about how it didn't matter because I didn't declare in game. Well, the vast majority of our wars have been undeclared, because for the most part we don't really care. That's why we have over 20,000 caps this world and barely 10% of them counted as war stats on in game stats. Nimrod was in the war. He lost many villages while in INNOV. Then he got kicked, we took 98 more from him.

I was waiting to see how long such an assertive loudmouthed tribe on the external forums would let us take before declaring on us. INNOV never did. The only reason I issued an in-game declaration was because people in my tribe by popular demand wanted to see OD stats, so we did.

FUBAR is pro-INNOV. They were publically INNOV's allies for the entirety of this period. Then FUBAR merged INNOV, but since the tribe exists still and we started aggression on FUBAR at the same time as INNOV, I merely count them as an extension of your tribe.

W*A*R is pro innov. So much so we get spam mail from INNOV players whenever someone in our tribe attacks them. There was inbound support from a W*A*R player on villages I took in the first OP we ran on INNOV.

But the war started on december 6th. That's when we began aggression against INNOV.

You can whine about it all you want but it doesn't change reality.

lol your views on war make you look like a menopausal women that sits on her toilet with her laptop at hand. maybe you should join the army and serve instead of being a pretend soldier on here. anyway enough insults.:lol:

you can look at it one way and other people can look at it other ways. doesn't matter how much crap you say to me my views wont change nor will they ever change so get a grip and learn i don't care what you say and their is no reality in a pixel based game :lol:. 20,000 war caps? and how many of those are barbarian villages? :lol: your a huge joke:icon_cool: get it through your head that your lies get caught up in other peoples lies and it just makes you all look like a bunch of idiots.:icon_smile: yet when my story always remains the same and never changes. you also need to learn most people don't count skirmishes as "War Stats".

.dan.101

Sorry, by 'you're funny' I obviously meant 'you're an idiot'. But you got me, well done.

Still waiting for those stats.

DeletedUser

Sorry, by 'you're funny' I obviously meant 'you're an idiot'. But you got me, well done.

Still waiting for those stats.

you can change the meaning all you want i still know your dead inside :icon_wink: remember this you hypocritical sadist:p love is lost like words.:icon_cool: but then again i must be an idiot and not have a damn clue about anything "i" talk about.:icon_rolleyes: your an even bigger joke then i thought.

oh btw you wont ever gets stats from me. i dont play here im just a joker for hire:lol: i play my home world of W30

DeletedUser

lol your views on war make you look like a menopausal women that sits on her toilet with her laptop at hand. maybe you should join the army and serve instead of being a pretend soldier on here. anyway enough insults.:lol:

you can look at it one way and other people can look at it other ways. doesn't matter how much crap you say to me my views wont change nor will they ever change so get a grip and learn i don't care what you say and their is no reality in a pixel based game :lol:. 20,000 war caps? and how many of those are barbarian villages? :lol: your a huge joke:icon_cool: get it through your head that your lies get caught up in other peoples lies and it just makes you all look like a bunch of idiots.:icon_smile: yet when my story always remains the same and never changes. you also need to learn most people don't count skirmishes as "War Stats".

So you resort to attacking a person verbally when you don't like the facts being presented to you? Ok, I can dig it.

Where did I say 20000 war caps? I said 20000 caps, which TWStats happens to agree with. It's on that page about tribes. Conquers: 21387 (+20727-660)

But I think you'd be hard pressed to count 18000 barbs on our positive conquers to account for the difference in caps and 'Villages Won' as defined by the in game stats on the 'War' page. Though you're welcome to try.

Skirmish is a semantical thing. As is pretty much everything else you're arguing about. It doesn't change the fact that pro-INNOV forces have lost over 1000 villages to us in the last 2.5 months.

DeletedUser101209

You all get to up set over pnp lol :)

Everyone knows stats are only for bragging rights and making yourself look cool anyways no need to get upset over it :scout:

DeletedUser

So you resort to attacking a person verbally when you don't like the facts being presented to you? Ok, I can dig it.

Where did I say 20000 war caps? I said 20000 caps, which TWStats happens to agree with. It's on that page about tribes. Conquers: 21387 (+20727-660)

But I think you'd be hard pressed to count 18000 barbs on our positive conquers to account for the difference in caps and 'Villages Won' as defined by the in game stats on the 'War' page. Though you're welcome to try.

Skirmish is a semantical thing. As is pretty much everything else you're arguing about. It doesn't change the fact that pro-INNOV forces have lost over 1000 villages to us in the last 2.5 months.

sad sad sad barb taking pansy :lol: Pro INNOV? im sure those tribes had names and they were more pro their tribe :p but hell who am i to say someone cares more for other tribes then their own

.dan.101

You all get to up set over pnp lol :)

Everyone knows stats are only for bragging rights and making yourself look cool anyways no need to get upset over it :scout:

They do make you look cool when you're ahead in them, you wouldn't know.

DeletedUser

They do make you look cool when you're ahead in them, you wouldn't know.

im sure in all the wars INNOV's been in they have been ahead in them, but then again your narrow sightedness blinds you from anything but thats great brown hole you look at all day ... oops didn't mean to insult Noir again :lol:

DeletedUser4587

Come on smurks, post what you think are "correct" stats. You say -Noir's stats are wrong, so put up or shut up.

Lets see how hard you have to work and delude yourself to show anything that resembles winning.