Home Guard

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
YES, I am wondering.....

Why does this war have to happen? Because of the trading of some insults on the pnp? That you don't respect noobaxes? What is the specific reason for this "has to happen" war?

BH and phoenx have worked together against common enemies. Now that RAM is waning "everyone in phoenx knows this war has to happen." Really? Why? What happened to the plan to clean up the world and ride to the end asking for joint victory? Months of working together tossed aside, for what?

Current situation: BH recruited some ex-RAM (some of which were objectionable to phoenx); Phoenx recruited some ex-RAM (some of which were objectionable to BH). Please explain clearly and simply how this makes a war inevitable. Because phoenx now needs someone else to fight to keep from being bored?

Sadly, it looks to me like Phoenx has just decided to shed BH as an ally as so much excess baggage now that RAM is in its final decline. I think you are attempting to make the Himalayas out of a molehill as an excuse. Paj may be selling, but I am not buying, these manufactured excuses for dumping the BH alliance and turning around to force a war.

Cece, one of your co-dukes is also trying to down play the moves of BH. There are a few reasons why this war needs to happen, and if i have to tell you... then blame your leadership for confusing facts with fiction. I blame brt and his conspiracy theories....

Anyways, the plan was to finsih the world together.. not recruit or merge the rest of it into the BH folds. The two recruits, tattoo and angry chuck served what purpose other than creating animosity between PHoenx and bh due to their nobling areas. A 2 mil point account at this stage of the world is not working on finishing the world. ALl it is a lame attempt to create enough %age to begin the ending of the world.

As far as Phoenx is concerned, this is NOT the way we plan to finish the world.. and we wont permit our ally to hide behind an alliance, and play this ugly TWC like way. Combined with the fact that Rethae went missing the day the invites were sent, and what you have here is a rude slap to the face of your supposed "ally".

She can claim a headache kept her from the pc, but everyone i talked too that day told me she was demanding Copy/paste. So, her headache isnt enough to stop the invites, but its enough for her to NOT communicate with Phoenx???? Tim says that we should all communicate, and that communication is the key. Rethae had her chance, for about 24 hours, to say ANYTHING except hide from me.. and she chose to hide and ignore us.

So tell me, if we were allies, and working shit out, did she hide all that day???? where was the notice, "hey, Bh voted and decided that one player was more important than an alliance, and we will recruit him no matter what anyone says"

That being said, i already proved to tim yesterday that Rethae approved bnkrmike at least a month prior to negotiations for the account, and THAT was the ONLY reason i pushed to recruit bnkrmike. As your leadership so posted in pnp the last few weeks, an agreement was reached with CH, and BH had to honor that agreement. Rethae granted permission for bnkrmike, i told him he was in, and i had to honor that agreement.

Dont sound so cool when the same bullshit line is directed right back at you, eh?

Not even a war yet and you already proclaim victory. That is somewhat embarassing again. I won't bother reading the rest of the garbage you post (which is long and pointless narcissism anyway) and you can deny any alliances you had to get your tribe where it is. The reality remains the same and is well documented anyway.

I think the most favorable option would have been to keep with the old plans, but when an allied duke pukes and spits on you for months, it just can't work out in the end.

People can run their mouth as loud as they want on a forum, the result will be in game anyway.

We all know the truth anyway. You can deny reality until your blue in the face, it still won't change. You can boast of your awesome future victories, it will be decided on the battlefield and until then, it's just words.

hahaha... of course nube, if you werent so full of shit you would have a response to my posts. But as usual, when you are over your head.. you resort to being too good to read the full details. Hahaha..

And things will get resolved ingame, you try to say that BH isnt scared.. just a few months ago BH leadership was shitting its pants, and i believe the phrase was:"Phoenx has the world by the balls right now..."

Anyways, its been three years now that i have posted in pnp, and my attitude nor my mouth has never changed. the only thing to change is that mouth's targets. Funny, none of those loozers are here anymore... and all i see is someone from another past war, playing in another new tribe.

Benedict Arnold never bothered to read the newspapers about his betrayal..., mostly cause he knew he was completely wrong.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Saying that you fought and defeated THE and BD at the same time is a complete farce.

That's right - a farce. Farce, a Noun = A comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.

You had a bit of a bump with BD. So please don't go making out that you bested THE and BD, that is ludicrous.

hahahaha.. SFC, whose only action of note was the betrayal disbanding of one of w30's better tribes....

You forget the final operations from THE/BD?? and you say a "bump" in the road. Phoenx was the second tribe to step up to BD, and unlike Tardis, we won. You say bump, but you never had the pleasure of fighting Ravenj and gicusan like Phoenx did.

Dont try to put your name in pnp vs mine, cause you have literally done nothing but be an ass the entire three years we all been here.

Against you? If you are so high and mighty how come you needed BH's help to kill RAM?

If Rome2, Drift, D2, RAM were all such noobs and you are so mighty, how come it took best you part of 2 years to beat them? :icon_rolleyes:

If it took you nearly 3 years to kill RAM at that pace it will take you more than a decade to kill BH. With the help of LoEN, which you will be screaming for... :icon_eek:

*yawn*. you sound just like the clowns in bh.

The only members of Decide that have done any damage to Ram, were the former decide sector. They know how to fight, and they know how to work as a team, and they dont belong in a twc-like tribe. But beyond those guys?? Everyone else in bh cries about a front, refuses to send nukes to a front they cant noble on, and are pretty much inactive all the way around. Sure, BH used mapco to fire their nukes at Ram... But they never defended even close to the same amount as Phoenx. BH never had anyone to sit THEIR accounts, let alone assist phoenx with ours. Mapco helped a bit, but all it did was make us lazy and our operations that much more predicable. (as bh will learn in the coming months)

So while you can argue validly that bh did participate, 85% of the real work was done by Phoenx. If you doubt me, just check the new war stats.. it shows that Phoenx with 28 members carries almost twice the odd of BH and its 50+ members. that many more supports, that many more players, and that many more villages... yet they always try to claim as much glory as they can. Even enough to try to recruit former ram players in Phoenx areas..

tsk tsk. Whenever you are ready to find out who is really better, everyone knows where to find PHoenx and where to find me. Noob, im gonna move closer to Renegade recon account. While i really liked the original owner, i will find great satisfaction in making you quit another tribe.

DeletedUser

lol, pajina. Funny how you said
BH never had anyone to sit THEIR accounts, let alone assist phoenx with ours.
. I remember some others from phoenx and BH telling me that brt and few others were sitting phoenx accounts(like ozzyfudd) and nobling us as I remember that BH were telling me how players on the pheonx from sucked when they couldn't have had a clue unless they were playing against them. lies... all the more :lol:

DeletedUser71844

hahahaha.. SFC, whose only action of note was the betrayal disbanding of one of w30's better tribes....

Yeah and i'm going to do it to phoenx one day :p

-

You forget the final operations from THE/BD?? and you say a "bump" in the road. Phoenx was the second tribe to step up to BD, and unlike Tardis, we won. You say bump, but you never had the pleasure of fighting Ravenj and gicusan like Phoenx did.

Maybe you're right because i played no part in the Phoenx vs BD war. But I did play a part in the [DN] vs BD war. And from what I seen, it was war on that scale that killed a lot of members from both tribes.

I'm just trying to defend the memory of THE and BD as nobody else is here to defend their legacy.
... I still don't think it's fair to say you defeated THE and BD together at the same time.

-

Dont try to put your name in pnp vs mine, cause you have literally done nothing but be an ass the entire three years we all been here.

I'm not putting your name against mine... How could little SFC ever compare to the mighty Pajuno?
That was a little thing called sarcasm. :icon_cool:

I am however comparing Phoenx to THE and BD. No contest. Your swag is nowhere near as good as THE's or BD's was :icon_wink:

Again I don't think it's fair to compare the tribes. Different tribes in different era's. Phoenx are good, only a fool would deny that.
But there was just something about BD that made them my favorite tribe on this world. Call it a schoolgirl crush if you will.

-

The only members of Decide that have done any damage to Ram, were the former decide sector. They know how to fight, and they know how to work as a team, and they dont belong in a twc-like tribe. But beyond those guys?? Everyone else in bh cries about a front, refuses to send nukes to a front they cant noble on, and are pretty much inactive all the way around. Sure, BH used mapco to fire their nukes at Ram... But they never defended even close to the same amount as Phoenx. BH never had anyone to sit THEIR accounts, let alone assist phoenx with ours. Mapco helped a bit, but all it did was make us lazy and our operations that much more predicable. (as bh will learn in the coming months)

You do make some valid points. They didn't have time to attack BH as much as they did attack Phoenx.
From my small time there I gathered that Phoenx were the #1 priority enemy.

But i do remember seeing DBL J and Brindamour being destroyed by BH?

-

tsk tsk. Whenever you are ready to find out who is really better, everyone knows where to find PHoenx and where to find me. Noob, im gonna move closer to Renegade recon account. While i really liked the original owner, i will find great satisfaction in making you quit another tribe.

Lol. Are you guys still allies?

cececole

Cece, one of your co-dukes is also trying to down play the moves of BH. There are a few reasons why this war needs to happen, and if i have to tell you... then blame your leadership for confusing facts with fiction. I blame brt and his conspiracy theories....

Anyways, the plan was to finsih the world together.. not recruit or merge the rest of it into the BH folds. The two recruits, tattoo and angry chuck served what purpose other than creating animosity between PHoenx and bh due to their nobling areas. A 2 mil point account at this stage of the world is not working on finishing the world. ALl it is a lame attempt to create enough %age to begin the ending of the world.

As far as Phoenx is concerned, this is NOT the way we plan to finish the world.. and we wont permit our ally to hide behind an alliance, and play this ugly TWC like way. Combined with the fact that Rethae went missing the day the invites were sent, and what you have here is a rude slap to the face of your supposed "ally".

She can claim a headache kept her from the pc, but everyone i talked too that day told me she was demanding Copy/paste. So, her headache isnt enough to stop the invites, but its enough for her to NOT communicate with Phoenx???? Tim says that we should all communicate, and that communication is the key. Rethae had her chance, for about 24 hours, to say ANYTHING except hide from me.. and she chose to hide and ignore us.

So tell me, if we were allies, and working shit out, did she hide all that day???? where was the notice, "hey, Bh voted and decided that one player was more important than an alliance, and we will recruit him no matter what anyone says"

That being said, i already proved to tim yesterday that Rethae approved bnkrmike at least a month prior to negotiations for the account, and THAT was the ONLY reason i pushed to recruit bnkrmike. As your leadership so posted in pnp the last few weeks, an agreement was reached with CH, and BH had to honor that agreement. Rethae granted permission for bnkrmike, i told him he was in, and i had to honor that agreement.

Dont sound so cool when the same bullshit line is directed right back at you, eh?

Okay, this is still not making sense to me. The reason for war is how many players BH recruited in this instance and retha did not give you proper notice/was not available that day for you to yell at her about it?????

You are now saying that the reason war 'has to happen' is because angrychuck and tattoed were recruited? Where is it that these 2 players are located problematical? This is the first time I have heard their names thrown into to the mix. I thought the problem was lauradoom, and now you are saying it is chuck and tat? Or is the problem you don't like some of BH's leaders personally? Yes, retha really did come on that morning and post in tribe skype she had a migraine and couldn't be staring at the computer screen all day. I believe, however, you have mixed up your facts here. It was the day that CH~ST folks were invited that she was gone all day with a migraine.

I go back to my original point. Phoenx recruited ex-RAM (some of which BH wasn't happy about). BH recruited ex-RAM (some of which Phoenx wasn't happy about). In an alliance, you work it out. My understanding is that you made clear threats about ending the alliance if bnkrmike was not "approved" by BH for your recruitment. "Approved" under cohersion is how I have heard it. My understanding is that BH leaders were expecting the same flexibility in return when BH went to recruit from ex-RAM. I think the word for that is reciprocity.

As my post said, as the end game vision was explained to me: BH and pnx continue to clean up the world and then (when a sufficient % of active player villages were owned for victory) to petition the mods for a joint victory.

What do you mean by "hiding behind the alliance"? BH has fought our enemies and continues to fight.
What is "play this ugly TWC way" supposed to mean?

Facts are facts. There is no dispute that BH is a much larger tribe in sheer numbers than Phoenx ever is, was, will be or wants to be. Two different styles of play. BH always has been a tribe that recruited more than Phoenx. But I am STILL not seeing that how BH recruiting to an excess over Phoenx is grounds for war????

Did BH recruit your worst enemy, e.g., shipley? Did BH steal your deadliest players, e.g. ChamichA or inflrc? Did BH steal out from under your nose a recruit that you told BH you wanted, e.g., bnkrmike? These would all be examples of betrayal. None of these examples are the case.

BH recruiting in the current situation is just BH being BH, the same BH it has been that you always knew and chose to ally with. You are acting as if this is some dramatic change in situation--but it's not.

BH did not "recruit or merge the rest of it into the BH folds". I see almost 224 million point and 31 players in HG that BH didn't recruit and don't plan to recruit. Plus all the stray ex-RAM that are floating around and have also applied to BH and been rejected.

BH didn't recruit players that you were attacking. BH recruited players who left RAM months before. During that interim BH had been NAP with and working actively with to clean up LEGION (because the less players in W30, the better, right?) with those same players.

Again, you have not convinced me that this is not just making a mountain out of a molehill.

DeletedUser79042

The title of this thread is "Home Guard"

Congrats for giving them a second chance :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You can't even imagine how much I will love this. Make sure to have Raven at hand when you come around. You will need her :)

As for the blame game, you can keep running your mouth as much as you want. It will be decided ingame.

You can spit on us and throw all the mud you want at us. To be frank, we've heard that for months already so we are still unimpressed and we don't really care what you think.

You can be as arrogant and narcissic as you wish. Keep going, it's quite enjoyable.

While it was clearly not our goal to end up at war with Phx, we are certainly not afraid of it any minute. Let us know when you are ready to do something else than just spitting around on everyone else, we will certainly be ready for you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Things are messy. Only one solution for world peace and endgame!

[spoil]

54707260.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

So while you can argue validly that bh did participate, 85% of the real work was done by Phoenx. If you doubt me, just check the new war stats.. it shows that Phoenx with 28 members carries almost twice the odd of BH and its 50+ members. that many more supports, that many more players, and that many more villages... yet they always try to claim as much glory as they can. Even enough to try to recruit former ram players in Phoenx areas..

umm excuse me but who sat your guys alot. me and rethae sat tons of your accounts and helped you rebuild alot of your accounts from atacks from ram even way before bh was even in the fight and even after the fighting we was still sitting your accounts you sat zero of our accounts on the front line we sat our own so pls come spree your bs some more. WHOSE def was you useing to kill THE nukes FROM ram.... lets see at one time i had over 600DV in phx accounts what we didnt help you at all come on paj spree some more bs lies. and that was just my own personal account that wasnt including the other people that sent you guys def ahh wait you forgot about that slipped your mind didnt it. for the longest time phx had 75% of BH def amd we gradually pulled it and you kep crying about it just like you cry about everything else want a tissue? ohh wait i used the last one to wipe my but but hey you can still use it

WHo beat THE it sure wasnt you paj... how come you takeing credit for something BH did? if i rember corrctly didnt Bookie trash talk BH and then get slapped around and faded away?

DeletedUser

[11/18/2010 11:41:38 PM] Pajuno: huh?
[11/18/2010 11:41:39 PM] Pajuno: whaty did?
[11/18/2010 11:41:50 PM] Bigbrt: 4 nobles
[11/18/2010 11:42:06 PM] Bigbrt: 3 from 1 town and 1 from another
[11/18/2010 11:42:19 PM] Pajuno: ahh
[11/18/2010 11:42:19 PM] Pajuno: damn
[11/18/2010 11:42:21 PM] Pajuno: that sucks
[11/18/2010 11:42:25 PM] Bigbrt: last nuke noble was 2 hrs behind
[11/18/2010 11:42:25 PM] Pajuno: i got three nobles enroute to my village now
[11/18/2010 11:42:26 PM] Pajuno: :D
[11/18/2010 11:42:40 PM] Bigbrt: win some lose some lol
[11/18/2010 11:43:02 PM] Bigbrt: killbow is getting nobled bye others too lol
[11/18/2010 11:43:27 PM] Pajuno: yes
[11/18/2010 11:43:30 PM] Pajuno: this is kind of awesome
[11/18/2010 11:43:31 PM] Pajuno: and btw
[11/18/2010 11:43:33 PM] Pajuno: i was gonna tell ya
[11/18/2010 11:43:37 PM] Pajuno: quiet is best
[11/18/2010 11:43:37 PM] Pajuno: :D
[11/18/2010 11:43:45 PM] Bigbrt: lol
[11/18/2010 11:44:27 PM] Pajuno: but
[11/18/2010 11:44:28 PM] Pajuno: it
[11/18/2010 11:44:29 PM] Pajuno: :D
[11/18/2010 11:44:30 PM] Pajuno: i dont care
[11/18/2010 11:44:36 PM] Pajuno: let Ram think we are that desperate..
[11/18/2010 11:44:40 PM] Pajuno: tho i will tell you
[11/18/2010 11:44:45 PM] Bigbrt: hehe i was just chilling with leon they dont talk much :p
[11/18/2010 11:44:51 PM] Pajuno: i think it will be hard to keep phoenx intact to end the war
[11/18/2010 11:45:19 PM] Bigbrt: it be alright ram prolly wont be around till chirstmas
[11/18/2010 11:45:34 PM] Bigbrt: they got way to many problems
[11/18/2010 11:45:58 PM] Pajuno: yes adn no
[11/18/2010 11:46:05 PM] Pajuno: i was at 120 ish incomings, now back up to 400
[11/18/2010 11:46:11 PM] Pajuno: from people that WERE hitting Dk764 account
[11/18/2010 11:46:12 PM] Pajuno: :D
[11/18/2010 11:46:36 PM] Bigbrt: so they went from dk to you?
[11/18/2010 11:48:00 PM] Pajuno: *shrug*
[11/18/2010 11:48:01 PM] Bigbrt: 1 min he should lose lvl 3 church!
[11/18/2010 11:48:01 PM] Pajuno: i dont care
[11/18/2010 11:48:04 PM] Pajuno: ROFL
[11/18/2010 11:48:06 PM] Pajuno: brt
[11/18/2010 11:48:09 PM] Pajuno: i knew you were money
[11/18/2010 11:48:09 PM] Pajuno: :D
[11/18/2010 11:48:42 PM] Bigbrt: and wall stais intact :O
[11/18/2010 11:49:39 PM] Pajuno: huh?
[11/18/2010 11:49:40 PM] Pajuno: you snagged it?
[11/18/2010 11:49:48 PM] Bigbrt: yeps

DeletedUser71844

Over the past few days Paj has been getting more flamed than anyone I have ever seen on these forums. And that is saying a LOT coming from me.

DeletedUser79042

Some still work. Others just keep talking...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: =H==G=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 4
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 710,010
Side 2: 38,162
Difference: 671,848

chart

vs

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 2
Difference: 280

chart

Side 1: 2,662,576
Side 2: 19,153
Difference: 2,643,423

chart

Oh yes, I keep forgetting ... Legion :lol:

DeletedUser

Some still work. Others just keep talking...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 4
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 710,010
Side 2: 38,162
Difference: 671,848

chart

vs

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 2
Difference: 280

chart

Side 1: 2,662,576
Side 2: 19,153
Difference: 2,643,423

chart

Oh yes, I keep forgetting ... Legion :lol:

i wonder how many of Phoenx's caps are ex RAM people?

DeletedUser

Not sure if I'm pointing out the obvious but ALL of the =H==G= are ex-RAm

not what i meant. i figured i didnt need to put in a simple mans terms but i guess i will. how many of the ex RAM that are within the ranks of phoenx made caps on HG members. does that feed into your simple mind enough for you to comprehend what i was speaking about?

DeletedUser

I got the point without any drawing. Some people are faster than some others. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

So, you are saying that Phoenx (ex RAM) are internalling =HG= - right?

I was actually wondering whether anyone from =HG= is still fighting BH to stall them, or are BH players just fooling around in the vicinity (or summoning nobles ;) )?

Hence my stats post.

DeletedUser

So, you are saying that Phoenx (ex RAM) are internalling =HG= - right?

I was actually wondering whether anyone from =HG= is still fighting BH to stall them, or are BH players just fooling around in the vicinity (or summoning nobles ;) )?

Hence my stats post.

that i really couldnt answer for you as im not on the BH front but they arnt internaling. they are nuking us to hell because BH helped them and now they are getting flamed on by paj lol.

DeletedUser79042

It looks bad. You can allways do the "ban an account" trick. That will help you guys from being annihilated. Right? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71844

Hah. Well we are at least trying do defend.

But what can we do? We are but humble noobs.