free account ?!

DeletedUser

hello all my name`s is alex and i want an account , i have 5 years experiences, i can play this game 11-12 hours per day , and i play this game before , i played on www.triburile.ro world 3 with account izyldur and i know this game very well , i hope i get an account , and i want an account becouse i miss this game !
i made this account (on forum) right now becouse i want to play with other people , not with player on the triburile.ro !
Sorry for my bad english !

DeletedUser

hello all my name`s is alex and i want an account , i have 5 years experiences, i can play this game 11-12 hours per day , and i play this game before , i played on www.triburile.ro world 3 with account izyldur and i know this game very well , i hope i get an account , and i want an account becouse i miss this game !
i made this account (on forum) right now becouse i want to play with other people , not with player on the triburile.ro !
Sorry for my bad english !

To be honest, Without having played W2 in the past. And as it seems not having much experience on Tribalwars.net. The likely hood of you taking over an account in W2 is slim to none.

i suggest maybe joining a newer world, and makign a name for yourself, then if W2 is still open, then asking for a account.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Aaand... That shows you got completely nobled out?

DeletedUser

no... i deleted account becouse whole tribe gave mass delete because we have traitors(spies)

DeletedUser

please i need a chance to prove what i'm capable to demonstrate, i'm a very good player you will see !

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You mass-deleted because you had some traitors/spies? Uhm...

2ykgyt0.jpg

DeletedUser

yes :)
we have mass deleted becouse we have traitors , and my tribe (most part of tribe) was a tribe with player with honour and principles ! ...we don`t accept traitors , and becouse a high number of player was deleted accound , i deletet me to !

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
So... You were betrayed, and because you had honour and principles, you mass-deleted? You know, that sounds to me like you just rolled over and admitted defeat. Because you essentially ended the world without punishing the traitors. Where's the logic in that?

DeletedUser

I don't think he would last here now would he Jirki as we have spies in both camps lmao, he gets account realises there are spies and deletes the account someone gives him noooooooooo just soooo wrong.

Here have mine ha ha ha:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i don`t rolled over and admitted defeat, my tribe was the first and the best tribe of world 3 (triburile.ro) , but it`s over now (to distroy a good tribe is need just a 2-3 spies )and i want to play with another players whit experience, that`s all i want, i`m not feare to play a game and i don`t rolled over !

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Uhm, you mass-deleted because of spies/traitors. That sounds like nothing but rolling over to me. Because you can't seriously say you "stood up against them" or "punished them for their betrayal" when you've already admitted that your way to resolve the problem with spies was... To massdelete. :|

DeletedUser

Still wouldn't surprise me if he was a better player than you Jirki and Mikeys anyway. Although he is slightly stupid to say he clicked delete because of spies.

DeletedUser

Well i reckon he is better looking than you,well that is just what i have heard anyway..

DeletedUser

I could not fight all alone, around me were only villages of barbarians and enemies, fight alone?, where is team work then?
and I don`t said I'm better than Jirka or Mikeys, i said : i`m a good player,whit experience , and you well see just give me a chance to prove what i can do !

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I'm not questioning how good he is, Marlow, I'm just questioning the logic to roll over and lose because of some spies. :p