Seems the North changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Shush guys, I'm a lazy noob, and I belong in GRV or something :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

Ok let me correct this, momike and myself where tag teaming a player and i nobled it with lucky hits. When I referred to giving it to him. I had noble claims on both, myself and ClariceDarmenous were battling it out back then. We lost alot of troops because of moral, the next day my co comes back to see I gave one of our noble claims to momike. So please bringing that up against me is pure BS

DeletedUser

u6 gave his village away so bringing that up against him isn't fair either. I really don't see the point of this argument.

i <3 u6, hes actually a really good player if he trys. Hell hes sat me in a few worlds invcluding this world a few times.

So you're the one who's been stealing him from me? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:. He left, there were problems, he's back, obviously the tribe isn't quite happy as members left, stop changing the subject. At least I can admit I was wrong, whereas you skate over things like misinterpreting my post in favor of hoping no one notices you only quoted a good 1/4 of my post in your response.

The thing is... You don't admit when you're wrong... You just keep on going like that pink bunny. Of course I cut your posts... Most of it is just wordy nonsense and icons.

What you said was:

1) DMCD was kicked
2) The members that left for Fremen left because of the Time Merge

What happened was:

1) DMCD left, and quickly returned.
2) The members that joined Fremen has nothing to do with Time.

Time and time again, your information about us is just so horribly bad that I wonder if your awesome spies are feeding you bad information, or if you're just making stuff up off guesses so loosely anchored in facts that they might look OK from the outside, but don't hold an ounce of truth from even the most casual glance from the inside.

I'm not even getting into your semantics arguement anymore... It's just so irrelevant. The point is, almost every point you made is garbage. And we are stupider for reading your tripe.

Im the Dip In Shave thats well Known enough, Finny is in shAve . Hes said what account he was on in several threads why not do your homework?

Bored sod at work that I am, I actually went through his post history. He hasn't actually revealed his IGN in the W59 forums, and quite simply, I'm not looking anywhere else, because even if he did post an IGN in another world's forums, it might not apply here.

So Finny, IGN?

It's easy to talk big behind a meaningless name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't really want to participate in this argument, but I do feel the need to say this,

Finny, im extremely curious of who you are InGame, my respect for you wont change whether you are rank 1 or rank 54 in shave, but hiding ur name after talking so much, its pretty pathetic...

DeletedUser

That wasnt a flame on Finny honestly looking at your post your no where near his level

nor did i take it as a flame... i added the match :icon_wink: *whew, talk about over someone's head*

if that level means treating people who post opinions with disrespect and an "i'm better than you attitude," then hiding behind a tribe while hiding behind a "secret" player name, then you can have that level, and remain proud of it... you deserve it... i'll continue to be a "unaverage poster," who doesn't like finny and his "fantastic" insights, and will continue to post less than average insights just to simply piss whoever doesn't like them off...

oh, and before you respond, no, i don't expect you or anyone from your tribe, much less finny, to give a shit about me or my rants... give you some ammo for those "fantastic posts" doesn't it?

DeletedUser

Pretty sure someone will give away my IGN. don't really care who knows it or who doesn't know it, but now it's just fun to keep you all guessing. lol

My opinion nor yours won't change so... It matters?

DeletedUser

I was pretty sure you are holyang...

tho im probably wrong :)

DeletedUser

Its on his his profile, in the game. If someone is really interested in finding out, they can check all the shave members' profiles.

But I doubt anyone will do that effort.

/offtopic spam over.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure someone will give away my IGN. don't really care who knows it or who doesn't know it, but now it's just fun to keep you all guessing. lol

My opinion nor yours won't change so... It matters?

touche... cheers

DeletedUser

and here i thought I'd finished the offtopic discussion. :icon_rolleyes:

TheHowling

if its not hotsparky then what is it?

did u even look at hotsparkys profile..??
no
FAlL

He posted on this forum his IGN

unless he lied on his post

seems so much excitement about this I refuse to direct you to the post where he admits his IGN

DeletedUser

... After that he puts 2+2 together and comes up with 4.1 :icon_confused:

I must admit- that made me LOL (literally) :lol:

I'd have gone with at least 4.4 personally .. but then i guess he /she isn't a Figure skater... so he/she won't mind ;)

Best Blue :)

DeletedUser

Never trust your Maths teacher .. if called Miss Killer Whale.

i just realised i used 'feel my fires' image recently :D
Nice image tho' :D