This worlds PnP is boring.

oheinen66

Well then, do something instead of criticizing other people.

DeletedUser91224

Ha wars only bring good PnP when the tribes have good players. Everyone looks unknown to me, almost as if they are garbage.

DeletedUser103252

Ha wars only bring good PnP when the tribes have good players. Everyone looks unknown to me, almost as if they are garbage.

You are unknown to me, Is maybe your second name Garbage?

To whine about others¨post wont make them better, neither will it make yours interesting.

DeletedUser91224

You are unknown to me, Is maybe your second name Garbage?

To whine about others¨post wont make them better, neither will it make yours interesting.

This thread isnt made for me to "whine". Im just stating a fact. Dont like it, dont post.

DeletedUser

This thread isnt made for me to "whine". Im just stating a fact. Dont like it, dont post.

Why would someone not post about something they don't like on the PnP? You don't like this worlds forums, yet you posted. I'm pretty sure that the main reasons to post on the PnP are if you like, dislike, agree, or disagree with something.

DeletedUser

Well, when tribes made good PnP, they either get flamed and everyone begins to root for the other side, or they get called out for bragging. Either being the case, no one dares set foot into the PnP arena again.

I could draw up a very interesting PnP with a current war/situation, but then we'd get called out for bragging and potentially targeted by other tribes that see benefit in us attacking a larger tribe as an opportunity to pounce on us.

Either way, manifesting PnPs is playing with fire in W60, because the leadership of the top tribes all know each other very well, and breaking apart that relationship, is like trying to break peanut butter from jelly.

DeletedUser

Hmm, because you are obviously such a good player that you can judge others sufficiently. You've been playing this world for 11 days and aren't even 1k points. After 11 days I was 2k. Seems rather obvious to me that you aren't exactly a top class player (considering I would rate myself at slightly above average). And if you aren't a top class player maybe you wouldn't have heard of other top class players as much so your opinion on the matter of who is garbage would be invalid.

DeletedUser91224

Hmm, because you are obviously such a good player that you can judge others sufficiently. You've been playing this world for 11 days and aren't even 1k points. After 11 days I was 2k. Seems rather obvious to me that you aren't exactly a top class player (considering I would rate myself at slightly above average). And if you aren't a top class player maybe you wouldn't have heard of other top class players as much so your opinion on the matter of who is garbage would be invalid.

I havent even been here 2 weeks and im already 1K mate. Youll see just how good of a player i am in the next few weeks. Why dont you look my other accounts up? Thats seems like the only thing that happens in the new "PnP Arena".. Everyone grows at their own pace.. Im sorry i didnt choose the point whore route you took.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I havent even been here 2 weeks and im already 1K mate. Youll see just how good of a player i am in the next few weeks.

Strange I've reached 3k points in less than 2 weeks with minimum activity while working full time with no co-players :icon_neutral:

Why dont you look my other accounts up? Thats seems like the only thing that happens in the new "PnP Arena"..

They're not ranked anywhere worth mentioning but nice try.

Im sorry i didnt choose the point whore route you took.

You can't "pointwhore" without troops to farm properly so this is just a false statement to begin with.

DeletedUser91224

Strange I've reached 3k points in less than 2 weeks with minimum activity while working full time with no co-players :icon_neutral:
I dont have a Co-player Either.

They're not ranked anywhere worth mentioning but nice try.
Oh really?

You can't "pointwhore" without troops to farm properly so this is just a false statement to begin with.
Its called building as little troops as possible. There is no true point whore. You can just go all point whore.. Youd sit there for days waiting for your resource farms.

DeletedUser91224

Well let's just say I had a level 29 farm in just under 3 weeks and leave the whole pointwhore matter at that? And I don't have a co-player either, when you play on the rim it's easy :icon_surprised:

Gotta have farms for buildings as well. No one is convincing me of anything yet. Theres only one person whos posted in this thread thats impressed me so far. Hi cam.

DeletedUser

Where would I get the clay to build said farm if I didn't already have 2k lc with which to farm?

Also: clicky! Pretty impressive stats you have here. If that were my account I would almost certainly be bragging about it by putting it in my siggy.

DeletedUser91224

Where would I get the clay to build said farm if I didn't already have 2k lc with which to farm?

Also: clicky! Pretty impressive stats you have here. If that were my account I would almost certainly be bragging about it by putting it in my siggy.

Like i said, farming is needed to build anything at all. Or you would be sittin there for days waiting for resources to build things.

EDIT: Thats some weird shit. Cause i only started CO-ing at about 50K points and stopped at 300K because of RL. I didnt noble a single barb. Believe it or not, but world 30 drilled into my head that nobling barbs doesnt show shit..