The Return of Drink!

DeletedUser

No I haven't gone mad... not quite.

From what I hear, the leaders of L, Panda and MTS are trying to end this world with a Merger. (I took the Zachh17 account recently but am not in the leadership of any tribe)

I know, how delightfully civil of them.

But I put this to all the members of those three tribes:

Only one tribe can win the world. That tribe must have 50% of the world in points at least and be twice the size of the #2, from what I know anyway, do correct me if i am wrong.
L, Panda and MTS have over 80 members in their tribes combined. This means for any chance to end the world, only the biggest players will be in the #1 tribe in a merger.
So who decides who gets left out? What give the current leaders the right to decide who is in the final tribe? why should anyone player deny another the chance to win a war game through its intended methods because they don't want to play game anylonger but cant face not winning it?
40 members must get left out other the three tribes, that means you or your friends, who have help you through countless wars will be left and not win the prize for ending the world.

We all fought to stop Drink from recruiting and merging their way to this victory, and now we mean to enact that very same method?

The members of Drink have quit (mostly) and the tribe disbanded. But the Spirit of Drink lives on in the actions of those seeking to merge their way to end the world.

The Lish

Any merge that was being talked about wasn't just a merge for merging's sake, nor was it a spur of the moment discussion aimed purely at ending the world as quickly as possible.

It was based on a longer-standing agreement between the 3 tribes that once DRINK! were defeated we would somehow work out a solution that led to the victorious group of players (i.e. the players in the 3 allied tribes) ended up winning the world together as some form of recognition of the work done in defeating DRINK! ..

So who decides who gets left out? What give the current leaders the right to decide who is in the final tribe? why should anyone player deny another the chance to win a war game through its intended methods because they don't want to play game anylonger but cant face not winning it?
40 members must get left out other the three tribes, that means you or your friends, who have help you through countless wars will be left and not win the prize for ending the world.
You're talking here as if the so-called 'supertribe' idea was being discussed again where we'd just dump the biggest players in to a tribe, leave others out and say 'we won' .. not the case at all.
As mentioned above, it was a long standing agreement that we would work something out to enable the victors in the war to end on the same (winning) side of W28 .. that would not involve leaving anyone out - the details were being worked out and it would have been done in the fairest way possible with the good of all active members taken into account.

Not a nice incinuation that we'd purposely leave players behind so unfairly.

We all fought to stop Drink from recruiting and merging their way to this victory, and now we mean to enact that very same method?

The alternative would seem to me to go against the alliance that has been in place for some time now.

DeletedUser

Any merge that was being talked about wasn't just a merge for merging's sake, nor was it a spur of the moment discussion aimed purely at ending the world as quickly as possible.

It was based on a longer-standing agreement between the 3 tribes that once DRINK! were defeated we would somehow work out a solution that led to the victorious group of players (i.e. the players in the 3 allied tribes) ended up winning the world together as some form of recognition of the work done in defeating DRINK! ..
I was in the leadership of L until October last and was never part of such talks. You yourself only came back two or three months ago and while Redhotz was still here MTS and Panda were in "secret" talks with him... So it couldnt be that long-standing. I know there was, from the moment I turn L to your side in the war, talk of a merger between L and Panda but never a lets-end-the-world-with-a-merge talk.

You're talking here as if the so-called 'supertribe' idea was being discussed again where we'd just dump the biggest players in to a tribe, leave others out and say 'we won' .. not the case at all.
As mentioned above, it was a long standing agreement that we would work something out to enable the victors in the war to end on the same (winning) side of W28 .. that would not involve leaving anyone out - the details were being worked out and it would have been done in the fairest way possible with the good of all active members taken into account.
I'm not tlaking about the supertribe. I am stating that, the criteria for winning are from 1 tribe, not a family tribe. This means that only one group of 40 players will get the prize. How do you explain to those who dont "qualify" in your eye to get the prize, exactly why?

Not a nice incinuation that we'd purposely leave players behind so unfairly.
Not nice at all, which is wh I take exception.

The alternative would seem to me to go against the alliance that has been in place for some time now.
So in order for an alliance of three tribe to take on and defeat the mind-set, method and future planned for this world by Drink, that alliance must take on the same characteristics it was fighting to stop?

The Lish

'Long-standing' is obviously quite subjective; since I came back about 2 months ago it has been referred to by members all 3 tribes .. the desire to end on the same (winning) side, after defeating DRINK!.

As for deciding who deserves to win the prize and who doesn't, I imagine it would be done primarily by who doesn't want or need to win the p.p. as I believe has happened on other worlds.
For example, I would place myself in to the 2nd placed tribe and still be happy with the outcome of being on the winning side yet not receiving the points; other players I know of are the same .. so that would leave the players that wish to play another world with the option of being in the top-placed tribe, in order to receive the points.

You can take exception all you want, but you seem to be taking offense to how you think it might be done .. nothing to do with the reality of there being other options that are totally fair.

People talking about this as an option came from the togetherness they felt while fighting a war and the feeling that that should be recognised in the ending of the world; whether that's right or wrong isn't for me to say .. I can even be quoted from the tribe forum as saying I'm just as comfortable continuing the world without the merge - just because I can see why people want to do it doesn't mean I necessarily agree with it.

Seems to me like you've taken another account in ~L~ and immediately started looking for ways to instigate a split between ~L~ and one of their allies rather than trying to actively promote good relations between the 3 allied tribes, just my opinion though.

DeletedUser

Obviously it can be seen as "the togetherness" we all felt while we were fighting a common enemy.
But the majority of non-leadership players I've spoken to dont havent any what so ever of what the leaderships are planning. Not to mention I know a few people getting told not to talk so much about certain subjects in certain chats because of certain plans certain people are certainly having... phew.
Another way to look at this is a maneuver by a few people at the top of th tribes who are sick of playing after three years and want to quit, but have not desire to not be the winners. The exact mind frame drink had before L attacked them.
Fair enough you don't care if your in the winning tribe or the group of players maneuvered into helping that tribe win. Its not surprising, you've always just wanted to see MTS win, and this is a way to see those players win. I don't fault you for that desire. However not every player wants this world to end and not every players knows that the consequences of what the leaderships are getting them to go along with, would mean exactly that.

I put it, that those who no longer want to play should quit. and let the rest of the world, who want to fight for a victory, do so.

As for what it seems like I am doing, if I was trying to turn L against another tribe I'd do it behind the scenes like I did against Drink. I don't care if we all go to war with each other and end things now that way or if we spend another 6 months as allies attacking WB/Pack and whoever else is to be attacked. I just dont want this world to turn into exactly what I and so many others (yourself included Lish) fought against and invest time against.

The Lish

Wow, never seen so many certains in a post that contains so little 'for certain' information :lol:

People want to win, that's why we play.
I want my tribe to win and I have certain personal goals for W28 so I don't want the world to end yet anyway.

FWIW I don't believe it's a manuevre of suspicious nature at all, nor do I believe it's a hark back to the way DRINK! played it .. there are a number of players that want the winning tribe members (from the war) to finish the world on the same side - I really do think it's that simple :)

Whatever differeing opinions there are about this all I can do is share my own where it's relevant to do so .. and that is that I wouldn't be against such an idea because the players that would finish on the winning side have all fought and won a big war alongside each other, and for that some would argue that they deserve to be on the winning team together.
However, I've no problem carrying on either - whatever happens there's still a long way to go on W28 yet .. some may say it's getting even more interesting :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Why then do Log and Little not include more people in the current talks/plans they have together?
Is this for the benefit of all tribes or for then benefit of some leaders who want to quit? Does Panda want this?

Its exactly what Drink wanted to do. They merged L into them. L left and they tryed even harder to merge L back into them as well as offer MTS countless mergers in order to fight padad alone (and win the world!)

If are beliefs differ we cannot argue them, it would just go on too long :)

The Lish

Why then do Log and Little not include more people in the current talks/plans they have together?
Is this for the benefit of all tribes or for then benefit of some leaders who want to quit? Does Panda want this?
For as long as TW Tribe leaders have been takling to each other (skype, IGM, whatever method) those talks remained open to just the leaders .. dukes/barons/etc. talk to each other about leadership issues while the rest of the tribe trusts them, carries on playing; when it comes to it they've all got their say and if the majority refuse to agree to an idea then it'd be shelved as a bad 'un ..
No duke that I know of invites a load of tribe members in to early discussions about merges and the such-like.

It would be for the benefit of the players that won the war, I've made it clear enough that's where the idea started .. no active player from the winning side of the war should be left out would be my position if pushed to take one.

I can't speak for PanDa?, only MTS :)

Its exactly what Drink wanted to do. They merged L into them. L left and they tryed even harder to merge L back into them as well as offer MTS countless mergers in order to fight padad alone (and win the world!)
It's not exactly what DRINK! wanted to do, but I've explained how I see the difference already .. if you want to ignore the difference between DRINK! doing it from the start of the world and the players wanting it now wanting it in recognition of winning a war on the same side that's fine we'll agree to disagree :)

If are beliefs differ we cannot argue them, it would just go on too long :)
'Tis what forums were invited for methinks :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

For as long as TW Tribe leaders have been takling to each other (skype, IGM, whatever method) those talks remained open to just the leaders .. dukes/barons/etc. talk to each other about leadership issues while the rest of the tribe trusts them, carries on playing; when it comes to it they've all got their say and if the majority refuse to agree to an idea then it'd be shelved as a bad 'un ..
No duke that I know of invites a load of tribe members in to early discussions about merges and the such-like.
My point was, there are 3 tribes involved, yet only two leaders talking.

gemadar

And if you want to know what PanDa? thinks all you have to do is

1) ask me on skype, you know i have no problem telling you how PanDa? feels

2) Ask Littleone or Logboss what i have stated.

DeletedUser

Ollie , if you quit 6 months ago why do you care what is happening now. 3 tribes merging sounds like a nice happy family. Could it be that the L players are not happy that they are not #1 yet??? Top players in one tribe how many loyal players will be left out in the cold? Still very glad I hit the delete button you can also its not too late.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was never about being #1 for L players Dave. Which is why we we always have around 1/4 of the amount of members your tribe/family alway had.

I've hit the delete button once. Didn't like retirement.

Moreover, I'm sure you're not surprised Dave, from my understanding Logboss asked something similar to what hes asking L so do from you when you not so long ago. Disband both yours and his tribe and make a new one to end the world faster...

I wonder how most players in L and MTS would feel if they new all the stats they've worked from years to build for their tribe were suddenly gone because one or two players wanna be done with the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why does everyone in DRINK! family got barbed? was it their plan? =)

DeletedUser

Anyways like all. Congrats to the winning team or w/e that may be once a merger gets done..

Congrats to MTS for the great leadership- The Lish, you are a good leader.

Congrats to Panda?-Probably the best warriors in the game unless there was players cheating there which I have no clue of.

Congrats to ~L~ for being a tribe that only won because they are not really good people and I know karma will get to them sooner or later.

Congrats to DRINK! for being the only tribe that really fought a war with even numbers and doing the best they could when odds was totally against them.

P.S. we all know no tribe out of these 4 can beat the other 3 and sadly its DRINK! who got backstabbed. I rather to be backstabbed than to be the one who actually backstabbed a team. I have too much pride to be what ~L~ did. Anyways guys finish this up so you can enjoy life again. PARTY ON!!!

-Nightrider-

~L~ back stabber!! ~L~ left drink because we didn't like what was going on in drink(cheeting with ip/diff account) also drink was greedy and didn't accept at the time the border agreement with ~L~ dominate k ,if they would accept it , they could be in a better position today,and here we have some of the best player just like mts and panda as some , drink lost the war and the only one they need to look at its there poor leadership,

DeletedUser

~L~ back stabber!! ~L~ left drink because we didn't like what was going on in drink(cheeting with ip/diff account) also drink was greedy and didn't accept at the time the border agreement with ~L~ dominate k ,if they would accept it , they could be in a better position today,and here we have some of the best player just like mts and panda as some , drink lost the war and the only one they need to look at its there poor leadership,

HAHA bro common I knew more info about what was going on and it was not the poor leadership of DRINK! but the poor friendship ~L~ had with DRINK!. (as much as I hate MTS that they didn't make a deal with us when we knew what ~L~ was doing but I also respect it because they thought about Panda?, good job loggy, scottdw, and the lish on that part) You can say your side of the story and let the world think we betrayed the border agreement, cheated and our leadership was horrible, but you have no idea of what went down.

Lets look back when ~L~ was part of DRINK!. From what I recall we had leaders of ~L~ that was part of DRINK! and they had as much rights of how they wanted the tribe to run but none of them were to be found as they wanted to concentrate in another world. Also we had crybaby the little ones (omg there are times on skype that I felt like I was talking to a 10 yr old complaining that things was not going his way) who was always saying he wants to delete, or attack somebody but can't plan for crap (yes I had to help him work on an easy op). He also couldn't handle the accounts he was sitting so I took over gameblaster31's account which at that time period I took over 100 vills within a month that regained control of K31. (only one who was nobling at that rate at that time was maitt).

Then when ~L~ left the tribe and needed help I had my trusted members send support to maitt, bluenile and such that needed it. Lets talk about my boy nightrider (not the original one, but mike). Who was the one who got him to join our side and gave him a new account after getting in trouble for having 2 accounts with his son but couldn't even put shared IP address on the account. Maybe he forgot that half our tribe sent support to him before we recruited him from TD to DRINK!??? Yes thats called friendship by helping ease each other's workload. Mike, you betrayed your friends (Dave, and Hank) just so you can be on the winning side. Big ups for you on that one boy. Job well done.

Also lets not talk about cheating when every tribe in this world have cheaters. I know for a fact the little ones cheated, logboss cheated and Panda? also cheated, crap even TD cheated. (-Nightrider- (mike), told me). There are more things that I know for a fact that I can't disclose as it was a promise I told Zhora I won't tell. the little ones even tried to convince me to learn how to cheat but sorry I didn't wanna bother playing another account. Logboss, EVERYBODY knows logboss cheated and if you don't then you were not high rank enough to know.

Anyways whats done is done and lets see how the world turns out. The Lish remember what I told you. If the world continues and MTS wars ~L~ I would gladly come back to help. I will be on skype every now and then. ;-)

Lafr0062

There are so many holes in your story ricevase I don't know where to begin...but I PROMISE you.

The Lish remember what I told you. If the world continues and MTS wars ~L~ I would gladly come back to help. I will be on skype every now and then. ;-)

IF you ever came back, and I don't care what tribe you are in, you will always have the attention of my nukes and nobles :eek:)

-Nightrider-

Then when ~L~ left the tribe and needed help I had my trusted members send support to maitt, bluenile and such that needed it. Lets talk about my boy nightrider (not the original one, but mike). Who was the one who got him to join our side and gave him a new account after getting in trouble for having 2 accounts with his son but couldn't even put shared IP address on the account. Maybe he forgot that half our tribe sent support to him before we recruited him from TD to DRINK!??? Yes thats called friendship by helping ease each other's workload. Mike, you betrayed your friends (Dave, and Hank) just so you can be on the winning side. Big ups for you on that one boy. Job well done.

get your fact straight here i was not in trouble with my son account,and i did ask for a new account you offer me and it was normal for me that nightrider was a~L~ player and i went to ~L~ and i make friend with them more then any one in drink,i never play 2 account my son as his and i have mine , and if players want to play more then 1 account that is there problem, also the little one can handle what he do , me betray hank and dave??to be on the winning side? drink were winning when i join ~L~ so i didn't betray them to join the winning side i left the winning side to be with my reel friend, and from what its concern them i remember what happen one day on skype between you hank and my son!!wich i didn't like that at all for a simple question, from there i stop talking with them.it was a choice.

DeletedUser

well lafr its the truth and most of that happened in the ~L~ and DRINK! front so I am sure I know more than you do there. So lets just leave it as is there..

Mike i said you got in trouble with your account meaning by mistakening not clicking on shared connections. Of course that was a error on your side which happens to the best of us. Mike I don't recall you being in the DRINK! leadership chats, you can say what you will about eric but unless you was there you can't really say much right? By ~L~ switching to Panda? and MTS side to take out DRINK!. Yes you went to the winning side. Common bro lets not make it sound like ~L~, MTS and Panda? took out big bad DRINK! that we were the favorites. We fought hard and lost and thats fine. Its a game and we all move on. (yes i should of moved on and not post but sometimes I find joy in arguments). What I said to your son I kinda forgot and it was probably something that was not really nice but you had no idea of what was going on. then of course your forgiveable. However, if you knew then what I said to your son is probably not even close to what ~L~ did.

DeletedUser

i actually started reading more of this topic instead of skipping and posting myself. I sure like how u talk lish. I hope the world gets more interesting. Sadly the world would end in a bad note if thats how it went down. :)