iHate, ~EFF~, VeryBad

DeletedUser

NotBad have managed to hold thier own well enough. Despite the fact they were at the disadvantage to begin with. I think we are going to see a few more conquers from thier side in weeks to come.

DeletedUser

been 2 days since last stats. ihate planned an op against oldblueboy, hitting his stacks and hes now got a total of 120k odd just from ihate. he left notbad so it doesnt influence the stats and thats ok.

this is all the people taken from the war declaration

i set this to the time war was declared, yet the stats dont look the same on the boards. ihate has captured 6 and lost 5, notbad has captured 3 and lost 2.

Side 1:
Tribes: iHate, AD!, SwaG, Knigh2
Side 2:
Tribes: NotBad, TLC, Angels, @fear@

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,243
Side 2: 29,175
Difference: 68

chart

DeletedUser

ah well :p we're still growing and we are still here. we plan to stay.

DeletedUser

yep, but notbad responded by taking a sohk village. however, sohk have now disbanded.

DeletedUser

iHate responded by declaring on AD!.

The coalition changes every day.

It's a complete joke.

DeletedUser

I don't think any of them know exactly who to trust.

Almurph said:
MagicTallGuy today at 00:22
Hi Guys,

Most of you know me as being the leader of iHate, and i have a good relationship with most of you, well anyway most of you are wondering why your Tribe left the coalition, it's because Almurph decided it and this is how he came about it:

(Screenshot of Skype between me and him)
http://pokit.org/get/b8e7135527152f501714d4d37ed7cc12.png

He says you guys came to a decision, well i doubt it but it's not my business, the reason why i am messaging you all is because Almurph is planning to start a war with iHate, he thinks he has the following tribes as allies against us: Hermit, fear, TLC, Angels, KNIGHT, KNIGH2 and Wasp

Well he can dream on, so what i am saying is that iHate will not attack AD! unless provoked, i advise you all to find another tribe to join, some good choices would be: Hermit, TLC, Angles, Knights, Knigh2 or WASP.

I would also like to thank you guys for your participation in the NotBad war, we did a good job and look at them now lol.

I wish you all the best in the Game, but do not trust Almurph as he will stab you in the back like he is planning to do with iHate now, the power has gone to his head.

Those that wish to stay in AD! i wish you luck in the game, and i hope you see sense eventually.

We did not betray you, Almurph betrayed us.

Regards,
[player]MagicTallGuy[/player]

*FaKe..? today at 00:24
lolol

This message has been forwarded by *FaKe..?.

Guys,

This is a copy of the iHate mail received.

We will not be attacking [ally]iHate[/ally]. That is the first thing I would like to point out. We want everyone to build troops and grow. It's much to early for war.

This mail is proof of them struggling. They are afraid of our growth and of our players. We decided that a NAP would be best for the tribe. They have [ally]@fear@[/ally], [ally]TLC[/ally] and [ally]HERMIT[/ally] gunning for them.

He wanted to take out [ally]SOF[/ally]. No one else agreed with him. This war he was talking would have added to the number they are already currently in. We were not happy with this aggressive behavior. We left the coalition with [ally]WASP[/ally]. The other tribes followed soon after.

[ally]WASP[/ally] and [ally]AD![/ally] then decided to form our own alliance with each other as we we had the same ideas.

We currently are staying quite neutral. With no plans of war.

This mail is inaccurate. The only thing it tells us is that we are in a NAP with [ally]iHate[/ally].

We won't break it.

If you have any questions feel free to message me in game or on Skype at alexmurphy93.

Also, welcome ex members of [ally]SOF[/ally]. I hope you feel more than welcome.

Your Duke Al.

DeletedUser

AD! cross noble all over the place. while we was in the alliance, Koreanpunk nobled a claim of clearshot, then stacked it. clearshot lost his noble. sound like allies to you? He did the same thing to me, however he didnt stack the village so i got it.

We hear a lot about AD!, we have no idea how much is true. however you lost 2 good players when aubs and bcgamer left. on the subject of TLC, @fear@ and hermit,
Side 1:
Tribes: iHate
Side 2:
Tribes: @fear@

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 13,132
Side 2: 2,903
Difference: 10,229

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Hermit

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TLC

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 3,556
Side 2: 12,384
Difference: 8,828

chart

but the bad blood is behind us now :)

DeletedUser98883

i would appreciate it if Hermit can be left out of all this talking. Only Hermit will decide what Hermit does.

DeletedUser

well as you can clearly see you aren't involved. no caps against eiether side. i only pulled those stats up because almurph mentioned it

DeletedUser

indeed the war has ended. no bad feelings notbad, and thanks for the war, i found it interesting :icon_wink: