PITA now join in with their KP friends to assist Shave

DeletedUser

Thats fine howling we can add shave, but PITA and -KP- didn't launch against BS until 12/02/2012 at 01:00 server.

Corrected stats when we joined in

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, -KP-, shAve
Side 2:
Tribes: Hippos, BS, Fremen
Players: Cactusman777, hakank123, marshpod, gmancrazy, Hall252, warlord PM, Deja Ent3ndu, sonali-smk

Timeframe: 12/02/2012 01:00:00 to 17/02/2012 04:40:35

Total conquers:

Side 1: 530
Side 2: 98
Difference: 432

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 8
Difference: 74

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,286,202
Side 2: 483,738
Difference: 2,802,464

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 596,558
Side 2: 58,004
Difference: 538,554

chart

As you can see same stats as mine, so why add shave lolz

DeletedUser

you forgot to add shave as this is a joint 3 way attack on players formerly of BS

as you can see shave are doing very well in addition to PITA/KP and a big well done for a good strategy to all for a well organized pillage. At end of day BS is smaller and the triad Tribe arrangement is growing rapidly. which one will become top dog in the end of the 3? .....

here is the latest on last 7 days and this is the full picture, as PITA and KP are allied to Shave and working in union, so need to be added, just as hippo and fremen are added to get the full picture

Honestly not idea why you're like complaining about a "gangbang" or them helping us or anything of the nature. we didn't need help you're criticizing them for moving forward with general expansion? :lol: WTF is wrong with you PITA/KP you're not supposed to expand, duh. :icon_rolleyes:

BS was dead before PITA/KP even jumped in. Everyone on your side already knew that which is why your leaders were trying to make arrangements to move 14 players to a new tribe. Why try to make those arrangements if you guys were still alive and well even before PITA/KP? :icon_rolleyes:

TheHowling

Honestly not idea why you're like complaining about a "gangbang" or them helping us or anything of the nature. we didn't need help you're criticizing them for moving forward with general expansion? :lol: WTF is wrong with you PITA/KP you're not supposed to expand, duh. :icon_rolleyes:

BS was dead before PITA/KP even jumped in. Everyone on you:icon_biggrin:r side already knew that which is why your leaders were trying to make arrangements to move 14 players to a new tribe. Why try to make those arrangements if you guys were still alive and well even before PITA/KP? :icon_rolleyes:

You really can not help yourself here and do not know a complement when you see one lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser92671

Just to clarify with Justin once again,
You can now clearly see I'm not coing noobs on ice, since he is being internalled currently...

DeletedUser

Just to clarify with Justin once again,
You can now clearly see I'm not coing noobs on ice, since he is being internalled currently...

Swing and a miss. My point in posting that wasn't to show you were still playing. It was put there to show how BS made a habit of changing their stories. I had two leaders telling me completely different things at the same time. Which am I supposed to believe?

DeletedUser92671

Suposed to believe me cos Poqq is a noob, and well, I'm just more awesome then he is in every way.

DeletedUser51164

Ponderous reading, not worth the time it took me to read it.
Just making my point that external is a waste of time and a den of flammers.

I have but one comment, stop with the stats, it dont make you look good. It make you look like bragging to have been wise enough to back-stab your former allies when the opportunity arise.

DeletedUser

Ponderous reading, not worth the time it took me to read it.
Just making my point that external is a waste of time and a den of flammers.

I have but one comment, stop with the stats, it dont make you look good. It make you look like bragging to have been wise enough to back-stab your former allies when the opportunity arise.

Pretty sure PITA dropped the alliance when Skype and OnFire merged, just like shAve did. Think you need to be more informed with world politics because you come on the externals. Or as you said, just don't come on them anymore.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure PITA dropped the alliance when Skype and OnFire merged, just like shAve did. Think you need to be more informed with world politics because you come on the externals. Or as you said, just don't come on them anymore.

Thats what i believe as well. As Skype was a Respected tribe where as a lot of people wanted to kill onfire.

TheHowling

There was a lot of history of skype working with shave and pita in past before the onfire merge. its clearly visible and overall most have not done flaming here so respect where due

DeletedUser

There was a lot of history of skype working with shave and pita in past before the onfire merge. its clearly visible and overall most have not done flaming here so respect where due

You mean all those troops we lost helping you against OnFire? :icon_rolleyes:

Only to ditch us later without even informing us, it was very obvious we were going to come after you.:axemen:

TheHowling

You mean all those troops we lost helping you against OnFire? :icon_rolleyes:

Only to ditch us later without even informing us, it was very obvious we were going to come after you.:axemen:

I guess so. mind ya I was not in any danger and did not know about merger to after the event.

Look on the bright side as theres less active players about so its worked advantagous in the end for you all. I would most likely done same thing you did as it was logical and a good strategy.

I have had a trashing hehe

DeletedUser

I guess so. mind ya I was not in any danger and did not know about merger to after the event.

Look on the bright side as theres less active players about so its worked advantagous in the end for you all. I would most likely done same thing you did as it was logical and a good strategy.

I have had a trashing hehe

Atleast your posts are reasonable on externals and i have respect for you unlike other trolls like lambezz etc, can't remember their names. Don't know how badly beaten you are, but all the best :)

DeletedUser92671

Lambezz hasnt posted in weeks, he quit a long time ago....

since it was a pita/skype joint op planned on onfire, and when it come to it, pita never showed, i guess that was the start of the break down between poqq and dunn, but i cannot speak for either of them, so im just guessing from what i know.

TheHowling

Atleast your posts are reasonable on externals and i have respect for you unlike other trolls like lambezz etc, can't remember their names. Don't know how badly beaten you are, but all the best :)

A bit trashed but life in the old dog yet

all the best ;-)

DeletedUser

I think a comment is just about justified here to clarify a few matters.

Firstly, To try to shed some light upon PITA's claims that I misled them with techs & wall levels when they supported me, which they claim is when diplomacy started to deteriorate. When they supported me, they supported me after onfire had already hit me. When onfire launched I tagged all trains & assumed nukes would be hitting only those villages to try & ensure they got through with their nobles. So when I mailed some surrounding PITA allies I would like to complement the general willingness of most of them, however I told them the walls at the time, some villages they supported which later got hit by a second wave of attacks from onfire had lower walls than I originally stated to them as some villages had been hit by nukes which I had not anticipated.

Secondly, I actually informed Dunn of everything that was going on between myself & the onfire leadership. We initially intended on rejecting their merge proposal which Dunn knew about but after we discovered a few things regarding shave's future intentions it became the logical choice to secure our future. I skyped Dunn while I was in talks with my council, he wasn't online. I then mailed him asking whether he was online when we decided we were going to a accept which was a few hours later, again not online.

The merge went ahead, I worked the next day, got home to find Dunn mailing me angrily that I'd not let him know about any of this. After trying to calm him down & explain it to him, he ignored all I said, dropped all diplomacy with us.

Next I would like to reiterate what reece wrote above that we had an intention to try & provide a future for the 14 players we deemed worthy of our help that had proved themselves as members anyone would be happy to play alongside. 4 of the 14 went to freemen joining their friends as their only real ties with BS were with reece & myself who were both leaving the world.

From the moment of our merge however hard we tried we had divisions within the tribe & the only thing holding them all together was Reece & myself. We had the K53 group who were constantly strengthening ties with their ~ONE~ friends, we had the old onfire leadership consistently demanding a war with PITA in the west because they were bored, we had the K64 main group of players from the original premade working the backsides off for the tribe, bar a few exceptions, & then we had the east side, which disregarding polemarch & The Three Amigos were absolute waste of spaces, who didn't report incomings, crumbled under any incomings, showed no ability or skill in any way & we just being used as meatshields. We made an appeal to both shave & Pita asking if they'd like to gain themselves quick total domination of the south by recruiting the 14 players that deserved a place in this world. We 14 had had enough of the rubbish within the tribe that should never have been invited, we would've worked wholeheartedly for whichever tribe & they said they'd discuss it. We were totally open with them of our opinions & situation & then 24 hours later with no warning, attacks started rolling in, then we were informed. I can understand why they did so, but they missed out on some top players, quick domination of the south & have now given themselves a slightly slowed growth as they work their way through K54. Once I'd seen this, myself & some of the skype orginal premade council were not prepared to put hard work in for a month or two slowly watching the tribe fall, so with me quitting & reece leaving the world, the BS fragments were not going to hold together & look what happened, it split. All I can say is all the respect I held for Pita's council was abused & respect I showed them was not reciprocated. But my commendments go to Bee as duke of shave for his ability, reasonable openness & deserved position at the top end of this world. But all my hopes for this world are with ~ONE~ purely for the reason that I wish to see the Pita council punished for their lack of respect.

Lastly, I would like to clearly state that we never had any talks what so ever with light about a merge. They stated the idea to one of our members & somehow it got spread round this world that we had gone to them asking for it & second that we were considering it as a real option. Both of which are total rubbish.

DeletedUser

We 14 had had enough of the rubbish within the tribe that should never have been invited, we would've worked wholeheartedly for whichever tribe & they said they'd discuss it.

We were totally open with them of our opinions & situation & then 24 hours later with no warning, attacks started rolling in

All I can say is all the respect I held for Pita's council was abused & respect I showed them was not reciprocated. But my commendments go to Bee as duke of shave for his ability, reasonable openness & deserved position at the top end of this world.

You contradict yourself (facepalm)