Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

You can't rim anyone noob. Get an account on w56 and rim me, you had one before and didnt do anything. Now where is it? Oh right I rimmed it.

I quit and gave villages up, so how did you rim me at all? A month after I quit I still had villages lol, even if you did take villages from it big deal, nobody was on it :icon_rolleyes:

You gonna brag about taking barbs next?

DeletedUser

I think I would rather this forum be quiet than have W56 people hijack it.

W56 guys- go troll your own forums, this is W54. If you want to badmouth zach then go for it but dont do it here LOL :lol:

DeletedUser

=sifo222 wrote:
CONGRATS V For Valth YOU WIN the award = never before have i seen someone suck so much at a game and yet get so far by using other peoples troops :p MASS RECRUITING NUB

ex own tribe members said it world 56 have said it so guess we have our conclusion zach sucks at tw

sathom

Yawn

thumbnail.aspx

DeletedUser95593

I quit and gave villages up, so how did you rim me at all? A month after I quit I still had villages lol, even if you did take villages from it big deal, nobody was on it :icon_rolleyes:

You gonna brag about taking barbs next?

I said I rimmed your account, didn't say I rimmed you.

So when you taking this account on w56 and rimming me? Or are you still a noob? :)

DeletedUser

I said I rimmed your account, didn't say I rimmed you.

So when you taking this account on w56 and rimming me? Or are you still a noob? :)

so you rimmed a account i played on,but was not on when a single attack was sent because i quit, you want a cookie? :lol:

if i can find one in good shape within decent distance to you :)

DeletedUser

ex own tribe members said it world 56 have said it so guess we have our conclusion zach sucks at tw

:icon_rolleyes:

well if i suck at tw, then your players/tribe sucks more? as you cant get anything from a bad player like me, so therefor you admit your tribe sucks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95593

so you rimmed a account i played on,but was not on when a single attack was sent because i quit, you want a cookie? :lol:

if i can find one in good shape within decent distance to you :)

You left because you knew you would be rimmed. :icon_cool:

Ask MoM or [T] I can put you in touch with the dukes if you need help, wouldn't want you changing your mind :)

DeletedUser

You left because you knew you would be rimmed. :icon_cool:

Ask MoM or [T] I can put you in touch with the dukes if you need help, wouldn't want you changing your mind :)

no, i left because i had no time, i had even quit this world.

no i can get in touch with them myself dw ;)

The oh so ever frightening "if I wanted" threat. I'd imagine Choco to be quivering in his proverbial boots.

he should be :icon_wink: