Who would you choose???

DeletedUser

Shagan heard you were pretty ruthless and you had your skill's, Shame we never met.
Anyway always another time and place your time here has been and gone while i am still rolling along.

Maybe you and tango and a few others can get together sometime and find a strategy to beat me.
Would be fun

DeletedUser

Ruthless is not even close Itch, Shagan, Mike, Savaris (RIP), & Gunny were all in the top tier of SnM - Easily. Unfortunately, we lost Savaris & Shawn about the same time, Gunny got deployed soon after, and Mike had RL issues leaving us extremely crippled, thus causing the merge to happen after we realised Savaris had deceased, and Mike taking a new job at work or something similar. There is now very few of us left unfortunately, but those of us who are still around know a thing or two, and hopefully Shaggy will come back to 46 if he's able to, cause it will make things very interesting having him around. (hint Shawn, msg me :p Benny)

DeletedUser

i like this one except need to add savaris to this elite list

Tbh shawn, need 11 names, after bein in councils in twist, sav ranked up there with most of that list, id prob change it with obst......

SHAGAN888

This is my dream team:

1)fireyflame (leader)
2)63biggy (diplomat)
3)lordmarshall (stats, maps, graphs)
4)Obstetrician (first class killer)
5)Kidicarus1 (as long as you dont get scouted)
6)king.james30 (even though i killed him)
7)smintie
8)savaris (barron)
9)xdarkskyx
10)maleboxmike (co-leader)

Im sure to catch hell over this but this is who I pick and could easily pick 10 more but this is my top 10 :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

my latest ones with actual positions.

1. swordalchemist - Barron, Op Planner # 1
2. KidIcarus -Diplomacy vice captain, Op Planner #2
3. Shagan888 - Executioner, Spy Hunter
4. Lord Marshall - Recruiting
5. Savaris Co/Main-Leader
6. Maleboxmike Co-Leader
7. Sharkey -morale officer and external forum troll captain.
8. Dmoron - external forum stats captain
9. WillbeHere - Diplomacy Captain
10. Open Mind - Figurehead/The guy every other tribe thinks is in charge of the tribe/External troll vice Captain/Captain of official Troll Fireyflame fanclub.

also Shagan your list is fine minus #1 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

Open mind is my vice captain of trolling :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wow i must be a noob...not mentioned once :(

I would mention you probably if you were a good player....and I knew who you were. I have no clue who you are and never had any associations with you in game so I can't pick someone I don't know.

DeletedUser93439

All the old peeps seem to come back to take a look.. cool

DeletedUser

Sy cam back to co an account for a week was it??? but chach as you can see nah your way off amp.
Big loss losing 6 from your top 20 in tribe and i think aggression wise in oda the 8 we lost were even higher.

Just my opinion though not many people see it that way as a few of them had big egos and there was no way to have them all in same tribe.

Biggest game changer on this world would of loved to see TSL v skill before the mergers.

DeletedUser

Sy cam back to co an account for a week was it??? but chach as you can see nah your way off amp.
Big loss losing 6 from your top 20 in tribe and i think aggression wise in oda the 8 we lost were even higher.

Just my opinion though not many people see it that way as a few of them had big egos and there was no way to have them all in same tribe.

Biggest game changer on this world would of loved to see TSL v skill before the mergers.

I would have liked to see that aswell

DeletedUser

1. Open Mind
2. Assassin 0010
3. Jabba
4. Grinreefer
5. Timurlan
6. 13bsigma
7. Vndhl
8. Ony7
9. erichoma
10. Dmoron

random order, in no way reflects skill

DeletedUser

sorry opteron, but there was only 10 spaces :( if there was 11..you would be there :)