W57 Blog

NightWitch1

Well being a blogger is a hard task, specially if you ever would know how Manny ppl would response on questions.

You ask some regular stuff and you do not getting a answer but they just open them selfs up for a chat.OR telling they dont have the time for to answer the questions while they writing you back meanwhile.

Yal-A-Dar keep up the good work i know it will be a real hard task to get even a month updating blog posting updated but i am sure you can do this.

maybe a idea to introduce the dukes of the tribes who are inside the top ten are, and get to know them a little bit.

i know diplomatics know who leading the tribes and who are the left hands into there and some ratter not open it up . but it could be a nice item to get some more info from or players.

i am looking forwards to your newest Blog

DeletedUser

When's the next blog out as we have not had one detailing the Knock! {Hi) declaration of war yet...?:axemen:

DeletedUser

wfman (?)
getsmiley.php

DeletedUser100590

He's allowed to apply if he wants. Also, if you've a complaint, take it to the head bloggers, not here :)

DeletedUser

He's allowed to apply if he wants. Also, if you've a complaint, take it to the head bloggers, not here :)

why dont u take it to the head blogger? im sure u can see our 'blogger' isnt making any blogs lol

DeletedUser100590

why dont u take it to the head blogger? im sure u can see our 'blogger' isnt making any blogs lol

Because, in my opinion, a worlds Moderator and Blogger should work as a team and get along. Both can go from being loved one minuted to hated the next. That practically makes us family.

Anyway, I like this blogger... even if he is slow :p

DeletedUser

Because, in my opinion, a worlds Moderator and Blogger should work as a team and get along. Both can go from being loved one minuted to hated the next. That practically makes us family.

Anyway, I like this blogger... even if he is slow :p

Quality, not quantity???

Or something along those lines.........

Althought, i do agree, a blog could do with been made about the recent worlds events?

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the best blog we had was when the speed blogger posted his.

that was a intresting read.

i like miwok but this is just silly waiting months for blogs,

NightWitch1

ok Cody then tell me if he getting no impute how can he wright any kind of blog like that?

and i am real curios how many did even reacted on his circular with the answers, maybe he should post those results, just the silly reactions and the real real ones.

being a blogger can be hard when the members are not giving him info

Its like you want a interview from someone who is not want to be interviewed

how can you make a poll when there will be just 3 or more reactions.

lol

be honnest did you answer his circulair? and the rest of the world did they?

well i confess i didnt react on it, but maybe thats because i did not get one.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
iv offered miwok many times info.

if you read the last one he did, i actually was one of the interviews

and a person contacted me today about making a blog while we wait and i gave them info aswell

if the blogger doesnt try to find out the info he never will

NightWitch1

:)

bf-sadsmurf.gif
for all your nice info then.

But i am sure they working on something nice for us. just be pasios ( bah don't know the exact word )