Motivation

DeletedUser

Since quitting W60, I've found myself trying to fill that time by bouncing between ingame W61 and the W60 externals. I have also found time gaps between forum posts, and would like to let everyone in on a few ex-Morpeth secrets to success.

In order to stay motivated to continue to hyper-play, be active, AND interested in tribal wars, do any of the following:

1. ****
2. ***
3. ****
4. Sniff oil-based paint. (The same effect does not apply if you use water-based paint).
5. Dip.
6. Drink coffee continuously so that you are wired.
7. Troll on the Externals while waiting between timed attacks.
8. Get everyone to dislike you by posting ridiculous things that will probably only make you laugh.
9. Drink, a lot. Wine gets you too drunk, beer will fill up your stomach, but a rum and coke is just right.
10. Listen to high bass, high energy songs. For a list of artists and songs, please let me know.
11. If you are a pony lover, watch excerpts from the pony show and develop knew pony comic strips.
12. If you are part of the anti-pony club, manifest an idea to get rid of the ponies, like creating a new catchy fad that will make YOU the ring leader of the new wave of innovation.

Things not to do:
1. Eat. Eating, especially snack food will make your fingers grimey and slow down your production in tribal wars. The bad players probably eat while they play, so one key to success is DO NOT EAT while playing tribal wars.
2. Do not suck up to other players, because you will be deemed too friendly, and sure enough, people will start asking for more and more. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

I hope this guide helps, and I am here for any further and in-depth motivation talks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3. Do not answer all of your mails, especially if you have several pages worth. It gets tiresome, most of it is just pointless spam, and I for one, get terribly bored and log off of tribal wars after going through a few mails.

everything looked good up until here :( i love mail

Garrock

How self-absorbed can you really be?:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

Since quitting W60, I've found myself trying to fill that time by bouncing between ingame W61 and the W60 externals. I have also found time gaps between forum posts, and would like to let everyone in on a few ex-Morpeth secrets to success.

In order to stay motivated to continue to hyper-play, be active, AND interested in tribal wars, do any of the following:

1.****
2. ****
3. ****
4. Sniff oil-based paint. (The same effect does not apply if you use water-based paint).
5. Dip.
6. Drink coffee continuously so that you are wired.
7. Troll on the Externals while waiting between timed attacks.
8. Get everyone to dislike you by posting ridiculous things that will probably only make you laugh.
9. Drink, a lot. Wine gets you too drunk, beer will fill up your stomach, but a rum and coke is just right.
10. Listen to high bass, high energy songs. For a list of artists and songs, please let me know.
11. If you are a pony lover, watch excerpts from the pony show and develop knew pony comic strips.
12. If you are part of the anti-pony club, manifest an idea to get rid of the ponies, like creating a new catchy fad that will make YOU the ring leader of the new wave of innovation.

Things not to do:
1. Eat. Eating, especially snack food will make your fingers grimey and slow down your production in tribal wars. The bad players probably eat while they play, so one key to success is DO NOT EAT while playing tribal wars.
2. Do not suck up to other players, because you will be deemed too friendly, and sure enough, people will start asking for more and more. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

I hope this guide helps, and I am here for any further and in-depth motivation talks!

Why the hell did you leave world 60 if your just going to sit in the externals all day?

DeletedUser

on a few ex-Morpeth secrets to success.

Keep telling that to yourself kid, you left LSD, thus the amazing noble claims you have had, then you got an internal in a different tribe? Honestly, the only player that is amazing on the world is La Flama Blanca, because of the planning and deadly nobiling sprees they've done, they are the only players in the world that managed to impress.

DeletedUser

watch out for no 2 = it gives you massive constipation if taken in massive quantities. But a ciggie or two plus a strong cup of no 6 within 5 mins of waking up can solve that prob.

DeletedUser

Keep telling that to yourself kid, you left LSD, thus the amazing noble claims you have had, then you got an internal in a different tribe? Honestly, the only player that is amazing on the world is La Flama Blanca, because of the planning and deadly nobiling sprees they've done, they are the only players in the world that managed to impress.

Lol, my ODA explained it all, I was #1 in ODA until about a week and a half ago, and I was #1 in point until I quit.
La Flama's run was pretty impressive. His timed attacks made the player quit, so there were no attempted snipes so he got those villas perfectly.

My internal number was about a 1/4 of yours, and the Googly + Devlin + however many co's you ran through was the most unimpressive run I have ever seen from supposed 'masters of the game'. A large portion of your ODA probably comes from sending a bunch of poorly designed catbombs on the Morpeth account. :lol:

I actually disbanded LSD, i didn't leave it. And if you knew the reasons behind it all, you would fully understand why Escape's troops were supporting the Morpeth account when SLAP is/was attacking, because they had a mutual understanding that the leadership had already left, and no one else wanted to lead. :icon_rolleyes: km5r made her own tribe, and baron26 was out partying, and I was fed up with the dead-weight we never got rid of. I'm a huge fan of success stories like SPAM, not MRT's that biatch at everyone.

DeletedUser

Lol, my ODA explained it all, I was #1 in ODA until about a week and a half ago, and I was #1 in point until I quit.
La Flama's run was pretty impressive. His timed attacks made the player quit, so there were no attempted snipes so he got those villas perfectly.

Doesn't matter does it now? He got them.

My internal number was about a 1/4 of yours, and the Googly + Devlin + however many co's you ran through was the most unimpressive run I have ever seen from supposed 'masters of the game'. A large portion of your ODA probably comes from sending a bunch of poorly designed catbombs on the Morpeth account. :lol:

So you mean I killed a lot of troops to gain that ODA? Cool, I also wish to state that we have been inactive, and pretty bad. It's my second world when I actually play on after early mid-game.

Red.

DeletedUser

I was complimenting him on a successful op, not his fault the player quit AFTER he sent the attacks, JOB WELL DONE, thanks for stating the obvious. :icon_rolleyes: He did get them, with pretty fair timing.

Roll through Morpeth's ennoblements again, and then compare them with some of his tribemates and ex-tribemates, and you'll be able to figure out a lot of his early-mid game ennoblements were op timed. But if you're as lazy as you say you are, then you won't bother to check. :icon_eek:

Hell, a lot of my barbs were Op level barbs, after TRAIN sentenced their members to barb nobling, LSD thought, hell, why not? :lol:

No one is arguing the inactivity, the massive amount of barbs and internals to stay as #1 as long as you did, nor that you could do anything past mid-game. This is a long-term strategy-based world, not a quick in and outter.

I think you failed to see that you agreed with everything that I pointed out. Good yob brojob.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just going to point something out...

You've actually broken some international laws on your initial thread post, for which you could very easily be prosecuted for. It's illegal to advertise the consumption of illegal drugs and abusing dangerous prescription-only drugs, and over-the-counter drugs.

DeletedUser

Just going to point something out...

You've actually broken some international laws on your initial thread post, for which you could very easily be prosecuted for. It's illegal to advertise the consumption of illegal drugs and abusing dangerous prescription-only drugs, and over-the-counter drugs.

No it's not. You are subject to local laws.
Where I am at, MJ is used as medical treatment, and is only illegal where US FEDERAL govt has strangled out local economies and regulations.
Codeine is over the counter in England and most parts of the developing world.
I have licensed patents on that sentence you just made, so I will sue you for it. You owe me money now.
Everyone has access to paint.

If you had severe diarrhea, and I suggested you take tums to help your tummy out, there is nothing to prosecute. Plus these are forums, not a website mandating what I am saying. You sir have no idea what you are talking about.

Edit: Viewer discretion is advised. Do not try this at home. This experiment was conducted by professionals, and we urge you not to attempt these on your own.

^^ Happy broner?

DeletedUser

No it's not. You are subject to local laws.
Where I am at, MJ is used as medical treatment, and is only illegal where US FEDERAL govt has strangled out local economies and regulations.
Codeine is over the counter in England and most parts of the developing world.
I have licensed patents on that sentence you just made, so I will sue you for it. You owe me money now.
Everyone has access to paint.

If you had severe diarrhea, and I suggested you take tums to help your tummy out, there is nothing to prosecute. Plus these are forums, not a website mandating what I am saying. You sir have no idea what you are talking about.

And to be honest whos really gunna take advice from this guy? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser56985

didn't_read.jpg

DeletedUser

And to be honest whos really gunna take advice from this guy? :icon_biggrin:

In a hypothetical game of pool/billards:

I knock in all of my balls, and 6 of your 7 balls just for fun.
You knock in 1 of your own balls.
I then knock the 8 ball in but also scratch which results in a loss.

Who is the better pool player?
Player A got in the most balls,
but Player B won.

It reminds me of Haiti. On the island of Hispanola, The French occupied the West, and imported 300,000 African slaves to the area that is now called Haiti. On the eastern side, the Spanish colonized and imported roughly 30,000 slaves.
The slaves ended up revolting in the west, killing every white and frenchman, and cut off trade to the outside world for over 100 years after. They now have 99% deforestation, and are among the bottom 5 poorest and unhealthiest nations in the world. WooH!
Dominican Republic on the other hand, is ranked 3rd out of 192 on the Happy Index Survey, the most successful developing country, and has a rich culture.

DeletedUser

In a hypothetical game of pool/billards:

I knock in all of my balls, and 6 of your 7 balls just for fun.
You knock in 1 of your own balls.
I then knock the 8 ball in but also scratch.

Who is the better pool player?
Player A got in the most balls,
but Player B won?

I would say that player A is the better pool player but player B is a better tactical player as he read what A was going to do and shifted his play style to make the most advantage of game and to come out of it victorious

DeletedUser

I would say that player A is the better pool player but player B is a better tactical player as he read what A was going to do and shifted his play style to make the most advantage of game and to come out of it victorious

Precisely, I had player A type playstyle in W60, which has made me fail horribly. :p

DeletedUser

Precisely, I had player A type playstyle in W60, which has made me fail horribly. :p

And so your going to change your playstyle in W61? or are you going to hover around giving advice and trolling unfortunate external goers?