Motivation

DeletedUser

In order to stay motivated to continue to hyper-play, be active, AND interested in tribal wars, do any of the following:

1. ****
2. ****
3. ****
4. Sniff oil-based paint. (The same effect does not apply if you use water-based paint).
5. Dip.
6. Drink coffee continuously so that you are wired.
7. Troll on the Externals while waiting between timed attacks.
8. Get everyone to dislike you by posting ridiculous things that will probably only make you laugh.
9. Drink, a lot. Wine gets you too drunk, beer will fill up your stomach, but a rum and coke is just right.
10. Listen to high bass, high energy songs. For a list of artists and songs, please let me know.
11. If you are a pony lover, watch excerpts from the pony show and develop knew pony comic strips.
12. If you are part of the anti-pony club, manifest an idea to get rid of the ponies, like creating a new catchy fad that will make YOU the ring leader of the new wave of innovation.

Things not to do:
1. Eat. Eating, especially snack food will make your fingers grimey and slow down your production in tribal wars. The bad players probably eat while they play, so one key to success is DO NOT EAT while playing tribal wars.
2. Do not suck up to other players, because you will be deemed too friendly, and sure enough, people will start asking for more and more. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

I hope this guide helps, and I am here for any further and in-depth motivation talks!

You sir, chat utter balls.

'Things to do'
1) If you follow point 2 and point 9(codeine and alcohol), you're in for a shock. Mixing codeine with alcohol is extremely dangerous and may even lead to death. Don't do it. Also, when you 'take massive amount of codeine' the only buzz you'll feel is the buzz of kidney failure. 800mg is the ld50 point for humans. That means 50% of humans die at the 800mg level of codeine.
2) *
3)Never sniff paint. Ever. Wanna get high? Use a proper drug. Solvents are never good to get high. You'll mess yourself up.
4)No idea what you're referring to as dip. It's either a salsa dip or a tobacco product.
5)Coffee will lead to dependence, messed up sleep pattern and you will crash from it. It also tastes vile.
6)Covered drinking already with mixing with others but drinking loads makes me sleepy which is the exact opposite of what you need to be to play tribal wars alert.
7)Being hated it not a 'tip on how to lay tw efficiently' it's just what you've grown to live with.

'Things to NOT do'
1) Eating at tribal wars won;t slow you down if you've already done everything before eating. Eat while at the computer and refresh page with one finger as to not use your fingers you're eating with. Or use a fork.
2)Sucking up to players is great. Saved me loads of times in start game. If you can do it in moderation, it helps enormously.

For some reason, I'm 90% sure you are trolling. I mean, if people followed your points, we'd all be dead of OD, mixing lethal drugs or alcohol abuse. I have no idea why anyone would want 'your tips' or would want 'any tips on motivation'. It's simple really. If you're not motivated, go do all the fun listed with friends. Friends who will hep you out when you're foaming from the mouth because of mixing cocaine, codeine and alcohol together while taking a few hits from a bong. Sort yourself out. Not motivated? Don't play. Simple

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5)Coffee will lead to dependence, messed up sleep pattern and you will crash from it. It also tastes vile.
Your making coffee sound like a class A drug. As for the dependance the 95% of those who drink coffee will not be addicted to it, the only substance in it that could be called addictive would be caffeine and i think you will find that thats also in coke. And coffee would be good for motivation because it wakes you up so early morning tagging, sniping or general attacking will be a lot easier as your cognitive functions will be working better.
You are just sounding like a very whinging immature individual and i think you should grow up before you post again.

King Matt II

I actually disbanded LSD, i didn't leave it. And if you knew the reasons behind it all, you would fully understand why Escape's troops were supporting the Morpeth account when SLAP is/was attacking, because they had a mutual understanding that the leadership had already left, and no one else wanted to lead. :icon_rolleyes: km5r made her own tribe, and baron26 was out partying, and I was fed up with the dead-weight we never got rid of. I'm a huge fan of success stories like SPAM, not MRT's that biatch at everyone.

Please don't refer to Escape when talking about support. Two (maybe more, but not many) people who are still friendly with you supported you under the false promise that they would receive your villages when you quit (which, just like DL in that other thread, you have not fulfilled. Morpeth lying again, why am I not surprised!). Support that I am fairly sure has been removed.

DeletedUser

Your making coffee sound like a class A drug.

Hardly. If it were to be class A, there would be a risk of potential death/serious harm. I never once mentioned anything like that in coffee.

As for the dependance the 95% of those who drink coffee will not be addicted to it, the only substance in it that could be called addictive would be caffeine and i think you will find that thats also in coke.

Hmm. You seem to of misread the initial post.
WhamLaWham said:
6. Drink coffee continuously so that you are wired.

Drinking coffee continuously would be an addiction. You wouldn't be 'getting weird' from coffee just because you like the taste. Nor would you drink it continuously.

And coffee would be good for motivation because it wakes you up so early morning tagging, sniping or general attacking will be a lot easier as your cognitive functions will be working better.

Yes. But this wasn't just in the morning. Drinking coffee in the morning may work to keep you alert because of the stimulant caffeine, but continously drinking it? That's what I had a problem with.

You are just sounding like a very whinging immature individual and i think you should grow up before you post again.

I fail to see how voicing my opinion about some hints that were posted to help improve gameplay where half of them are potentially dangerous. Maybe I should just follow all the rules and see how that works out for me? Misuse of illegal and legal drugs, advertising binge drinking on a regular basis and just downright stupidness. Yeah, seems I'm the immature one here because I disagree.

DeletedUser91224

Please.. You guys have like 4 threads of you two just arguing about who lied and who didnt and whos supporting who and who won the war and all this shit. go argue over there.

DeletedUser

You sir, chat utter balls.
For some reason, I'm 90% [99.9%] sure you are trolling. I mean, if people followed your points, we'd all be dead of OD, mixing lethal drugs or alcohol abuse.

I think you get me now.

DeletedUser

I've had to edit out bits and pieces of this topic, and I've moved it to GD because clearly this hasn't gone the route of even a remotely TW based post anymore.
Please leave out the discussion about illegal drugs, despite what may, or may not be legal locally to you.

If it continues I'll have to close the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Roll through Morpeth's ennoblements again, and then compare them with some of his tribemates and ex-tribemates, and you'll be able to figure out a lot of his early-mid game ennoblements were op timed. But if you're as lazy as you say you are, then you won't bother to check. :icon_eek:

This thread is about you is it not? Or about someone else? :<

No one is arguing the inactivity, the massive amount of barbs and internals to stay as #1 as long as you did, nor that you could do anything past mid-game. This is a long-term strategy-based world, not a quick in and outter.

Or, the fallowing reason why I have lost rank 1:
1) Breaking of LSD, opening up lots of noble claims for other top 10 players
2) Hackings
3) Inactivty due to RL, few times account was logged once or twice a day on an average per a week

I think you failed to see that you agreed with everything that I pointed out. Good yob brojob.

No, I didn't bro, at least learn to troll.

Red