RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

HeftySmurf

Can I ask a seriously serious question?

Why are you all still playing this world? Aren't you bored yet?

i rejoined because i was bored and i give myself amusement playing it.

Remember who does the smarter uni course cal ;o

DeletedUser37628

lol imagine how we feel. Everyone we attack goes inactive within the week. *cough*mista*cough*

DeletedUser37628

Yep, everyone we've opped since the merge has subsequently gone inactive. Prove me wrong.

HeftySmurf

I opped myself and im still here

(seriously should have seen how bad the account i took over was)

DeletedUser44759

I already have bsc i archaeological sciences so you both lose, lol, 2 artists together!

back on subject, when are Punch going to pick up the pace? the only good part about it is I'll have time to finish mopping up in the south before i hit the FL in the north...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser37628

Ah perhaps, but you have always been lacking many of the character traits of a truly awesome TW player... like the ability to randomly brag about education in a TW forum. So I guess we are even. :icon_redface:

I have the ability to do it. I also have the ability to realize that it's a waste of time.

DeletedUser37628

This world isn't a waste of time for me, I have been leading since soon after I joined, and I won't be leaving my tribemates high and dry. I enjoy leading, and I have planned on winning this world for a long time now. Why would I quit?

DeletedUser

I moved the education discussion, fascinating as it is, to its own thread in general discussion, and deleted a few of the posts where that discussion was starting to get a bit messy. While some sidetracking is all well and good, do not forget you're posting in a thread relevant to a war on world 54 when you're writing your posts. If it gets completely hijacked by a side conversation that conversation should have its own thread. If it's not related to the events on world 54, that conversation should be in the general discussion section. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RAGE!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 981
Side 2: 645
Difference: 336

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204
Side 2: 45
Difference: 159

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,983,524
Side 2: 5,463,758
Difference: 3,519,766

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,892,512
Side 2: 430,861
Difference: 1,461,651

chart

DeletedUser

Those stats don't include quite a few booted accounts that were in Punch! that are now being eaten rapidly by Rage! that would make those stats even more one sided- yet Death Diamond does nothing but let unresolved internal matters continue to fester in PUNCH!'s backlines and trade one good active player for two nubs. She's blind to the fact that the problems in Punch! are a product of her leading and as long as she's in charge PUNCH! has no capability of slowing things down. She's a hugger at heart, and anyone in PUNCH! who continues to support her is a fool. :icon_twisted:

Seriously, beef with white eyes again? I see Punch! has had three tribes split off from it- eroding quicker by the day. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser44759

subdividing the tribe certainly helps skew the war stats even further, lol

Last edited by a moderator: