Blacklisted on W59 TY GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To whom it may concern,

TW once again has bored me and my tw partner to death i quit, leaving the following bottom feeding tribes to mass barb noble my account;

shave to the east they suceed by picking the smallest acc and working there way up probably the world winning combination this shall be my main target till i lose my nukes then i shall see yàll on the flip side.

pita south west they ate all the quitters and most of my friends :( now they are at my door step but no solid clusters to threaten me lol

gotrob north close but never heard anything good about them wonder why? no need to answer that because barbs don`t speak ;)

I almost forgot one to far to mention.

Core K54 retired Magnetoo most hated w59 will be back again to make another world hating cracker out of you on W?"

DeletedUser103537

lol this is so funny I mean really one of the best post I seen in a while. If I was shAve I would congratulate him on the creativity. If I was PITA I would say cool story bro. If I was GotRob then I would say crap we are terrible.

This is what I would say if I was each tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe i should give you my account that way u can run it into the ground quicker and fairwell to you 2

You really can't go 5 minutes without insulting me, can you? I said "Goodbye, see ya" :icon_neutral:.

Best of luck either way.

DeletedUser

i was trying to be nice and offer you a account with troops in it :)

DeletedUser

he likes me so much that he was the first to post after me and he is pretty consistant on that from other server threads aswell

DeletedUser103537

Hey send a sit to me I think I may want to have fun I am Blackeagla. Wonder when reaver going to start faking on me.

DeletedUser101704

War name: It's Been Fun

Declaration:
With 62 starting and all our friends gone
We find it hard to play now that Carsi broke his bong

Shave on our right side
And even though we tried
Our application was throughly denied:(

To delete would be a shame
It would destroy all of our fame

Have fun eating all of our villas
But beware, they are filled with gorillas!

SBM hereby declares on shAve... best of luck, even though you wont need it!

(Poem written by Phil:p)

You can read what Carsi thinks on the externals... Finny do your thing!;)

Forum thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=6454367#post6454367

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mention A3ro <3

Magnetoo for someone who desperately tried to get people in shAve to vouch for you, you sure throw some pretty crappy flames out.
Unless of course you weren't trying to flame then, we'll you're cute. <3

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mention A3ro <3

Magnetoo for someone who desperately tried to get people in shAve to vouch for you, you sure throw some pretty crappy flames out.
Unless of course you weren't trying to flame then, we'll you're cute. <3

i only flamed those who got involved with wars not concerning them ;)

as for stats

StatisticsAll Tribes Player
Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 magnetoo SBM 2 0 453.256 39
2 Ageratos shAve 0 0 0 49.071
3 andzaze shAve 0 0 0 1.001
4 AfterShave shAve 0 0 0 1.028
5 kupal15 shAve 0 0 0 16.765
6 holyang shAve 0 1 0 64.507
7 Xaiin shAve 0 0 368 36.160
8 WeIsNubs shAve 0 1 0 446.725

weisnubs is trying a recap and i mean trying not suceeding,,,xaiin shal get a few free vills shortly but i plan on nobling 2 or 3 more shave vills today since i dont work woooooooo :)

DeletedUser

i only flamed those who got involved with wars not concerning them ;)

as for stats

StatisticsAll Tribes Player
Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 magnetoo SBM 2 0 453.256 39
2 Ageratos shAve 0 0 0 49.071
3 andzaze shAve 0 0 0 1.001
4 AfterShave shAve 0 0 0 1.028
5 kupal15 shAve 0 0 0 16.765
6 holyang shAve 0 1 0 64.507
7 Xaiin shAve 0 0 368 36.160
8 WeIsNubs shAve 0 1 0 446.725

weisnubs is trying a recap and i mean trying not suceeding,,,xaiin shal get a few free vills shortly but i plan on nobling 2 or 3 more shave vills today since i dont work woooooooo :)

Grats on your.... 4 villages? IMPRESSIVE! :icon_eek:
Let me know how many villages you cap when you're dead. /facepalm

DeletedUser

will cap as many as i can yes i dont plan of winning this war :) i am just in it to show the reality that shave is still far off from owning the world and that i am still far for most and they will cry about the few k54 vills they lose hehe after some travelled 80 hours to get there ;)

DeletedUser

will cap as many as i can yes i dont plan of winning this war :) i am just in it to show the reality that shave is still far off from owning the world and that i am still far for most and they will cry about the few k54 vills they lose hehe after some travelled 80 hours to get there ;)

Capping villages and then getting rimmed = you proving something?

Nice logic. :lol:

DeletedUser

magnetoo may be a very bad poster, but I will give him this; he and his coplayer are skilled players. They'll probably hold out for a little while to try to make shAve look as bad as possible.

DeletedUser

Capping villages and then getting rimmed = you proving something?

Nice logic. :lol:

i doubt i will ever be rimmed on a coin world lol i would noble every barb around just to piss people :) i am not the easiest to get rid of if i chose to stick around... finny u lamb send trains at me and the lion will have a laugh at you.

i bet i can survive longer then 3 months before a rim job occurs on me. hahahaha and even then not likely ;)

u6s5l. magnetoo may be a very bad poster, but I will give him this; he and his coplayer are skilled players. They'll probably hold out for a little while to try to make shAve look as bad as possible.

i will post the good and the bad, and there easy jobs of defending against little old me.

This guy needs to learn to dodge a bit when he isnt defending but did stack against a train after his vill was cleared ;<

Defender: Ageratos
Destination: MINE! (465|554) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1429 13 689 0 21 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1429 13 689 0 21 0 0 0

This guy always had something to say but i nobled him, stopped his recap and he uses nobles on defense BEWARE!!!

Attacker: WeIsNubs
Origin: !Shave my friends tonight!!!!!!! (464|550) K54

Quantity: 0 0 3647 1 2150 0 223 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3647 1 2150 0 223 0 1

Defender: WeIsNubs
Destination: !Shave my friends tonight!!!!!!! (464|550) K54

Quantity: 8062 7329 0 183 32 1258 8 0 3 0
Losses: 4542 4129 0 103 18 709 5 0 2 0

Brightest star has been holyang he showed true tw spirit by not hugging a few nukes :) nice work you r one i see finishing the world :)

DeletedUser

I don't think Finny is in the world anymore, so don't expect any trains from him. If he is in the world, not sure it's in shAve either.

Status
Not open for further replies.