My Stats

DeletedUser

Hey,

There was this interesting posts with deductions from TW Stats by a tribe mate of mine in another world. So I thought I'll do it here.

For a start, lets look at OD Gained from conquers. Might not be totally accurate because gifted villages and stuff but it will give us a pretty good idea about who is nobling easier villages like for example barbs and a lot more stuff. If this thread has good response, I'll keep it running with more stuff :)

I'll do for top 5 tribes now. Its pretty late here and I have office tomorrow :icon_cry:

1.shAve

Conquers: 3533 (+3353-180)
OD Attack Rank: 1.(81,271,111 score)
OD Defense Rank: 4.(21,346,395 score)

OD from each village gained: 24238
OD from each village lost: 118591

2.~ONE~

Conquers: 3848 (+3345-503)
OD Attack Rank: 2.(80,209,713 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1.(36,963,351 score)

OD from each village gained: 23978
OD from each village lost: 73485

3.PITA

Conquers: 2387 (+2303-84)
OD Attack Rank: 4.(43,675,034 score)
OD Defense Rank: 3.(23,515,373 score)

OD from each village gained: 18964
OD from each village lost: 279944

4.GotRob

Conquers: 2717 (+2428-289)
OD Attack Rank: 3.(53,234,025 score)
OD Defense Rank: 2.(28,776,128 score)

OD from each village gained: 21925
OD from each village lost: 99571

5.Tuff

Conquers: 1465 (+1418-47)
OD Attack Rank: 5.(29,422,194 score)
OD Defense Rank: 13.(6,115,173 score)

OD from each village gained: 20749
OD from each village lost: 130110

Rankings for OD from each village gained: ( I'll just go for lowest to highest in this case because who doesn't love free villages? :icon_twisted: ) and give my thoughts on each of them. I'll use the barb nobling stats which u6 posted in another thread.

1.PITA-17% of their conquers are barbs which I would say is decent but yeah can do better. So what can we infer from lowest ODA gained per village? It can be either well planned ops to confuse the enemy into moving their defence somewhere else or just free villages. But being a PITA member myself ( not trying to be biased ), I would say most of our OPs are well planned.
2.Tuff-Yeah,they are 2nd here, getting lots of villages with 16.28% barb nobling rate (which again is decent) and growing up in rankings, but there is large difference between total OD of Tuff and rest of top 5. So i think we can't really compare them with others until we are a bit longer into the world. But its still a good sign for them.
3.GotRob-47% of their conquers are barbs, which should probably get them to first in the rankings. But then they aren't. This probably shows how serious GotRob takes it wars and maybe good defending from the other side.
4.~ONE~-16% barb nobling rate and its kind of expected that they have high ODA per village taken since they are involved in a lot of wars. But then there aren't many conquers to show for and the opponents must be defending well which shot up the OD gained from each village taken for these guys.
5.shAve- Lots of nukes to throw around ? And lowest barb nobling rate. And probably there is a hidden system in TW where you gain ODA for each post on the externals :icon_redface: . I would love to see them crush other tribes in wars than on externals. I know they have the players to do it, but right now they aren't. Lets just not talk about how long the BS/OnFire war lasted.

Rankings for OD gained for each village lost:

1.PITA- Top by almost double the amount of OD for each village. Can be because of poor planning by opposition or really good defenders and tribe wide support. It just goes to show how much each member values another's village in the tribe.
2.shAve-Sort of expected them high here being the number one tribe and lots of members. you wouldnt want to lose villages easily.
3.Tuff-Sorry, I can't compare you with others again with 6 million ODD.
4.GotRob-I think this is probably because they are in the core and had to grow through mergers etc in the initial stage
5.~ONE~-You can do better for a tribe with such good line up of players, just goes to show the lack of teamwork. Another reason can be the conflicts on multiple fronts. But still for a tribe which boasts world winners,its really bad. Though i think, they are sort of coming together now with a revamped leadership.

Some people might just feel i was more biased towards PITA, I've tried not to be. But then I am in PITA and I obviously know more about it than other tribes. Feel free to post your own views and any stats of this kind that you can come up with. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A good analysis, even if I don't agree with all of it. It's a subjective topic, and I appreciate the time you took to write out your opinions/the facts, as they're definitely a good contribution :).

DeletedUser

I liked it, though of course it's always hard to post something without appearing biased when it supports your own tribe. It actually reminds me of something Seagryfn did on W16, though I think she did it with some of the top players a few years into the world.

DeletedUser

Nice read, maybe a bit harsh on your topics about shAve, though I was in shAve so maybe I'm just a bit over-protective :lol:
Good insight into the Top 5, about who's really working and who's not.
Thanks for taking the time to make this with you being busy in RL etc.

DeletedUser

Interesting post and thank you for taking the time to post

DeletedUser

Nice read, maybe a bit harsh on your topics about shAve, though I was in shAve so maybe I'm just a bit over-protective :lol:
Good insight into the Top 5, about who's really working and who's not.
Thanks for taking the time to make this with you being busy in RL etc.

I just wanted shAve to do more which I know they can do. :)

slinkiestwizard

good post but im a bit confused its late and unless i read this wrong .

5.shAve- Lots of nukes to throw around ? And lowest barb nobling rate. And probably there is a hidden system in TW where you gain ODA for each post on the externals . I would love to see them crush other tribes in wars than on externals. I know they have the players to do it, but right now they aren't. Lets just not talk about how long the BS/OnFire war lasted.

going by this and this

Conquers: 3533 (+3353-180)
OD Attack Rank: 1.(81,271,111 score)
OD Defense Rank: 4.(21,346,395 score)

OD from each village gained: 24238
OD from each village lost: 118591

shAve has gained the most villages and killed the most troops while holding on to most of what they took.

So based on the analysis given they earned the most lets say hard fought villages?

So this being said shave has done there fair bit of work while getting constantly accused of doing little . Yes im a bit biased as im in shave but , think this verified what shave has said all along .

DeletedUser

good post but im a bit confused its late and unless i read this wrong .

going by this and this

shAve has gained the most villages and killed the most troops while holding on to most of what they took.

So based on the analysis given they earned the most lets say hard fought villages?

So this being said shave has done there fair bit of work while getting constantly accused of doing little . Yes im a bit biased as im in shave but , think this verified what shave has said all along .

The whole point of TW is taking villages, growing and winning. Its better if it is smart than hard. I see the point in your argument. But a well planned OP can get you villages pretty easily than throwing 10 nukes at each village.

Am not saying shAve did little. Am just saying shAve can do better. Finally success is determined by how many troops you lost and how many villages you gained. :)

I hope you get my point.

slinkiestwizard

I totally get your point , but the other whole point of TW is taking active villages and enjoying the game , that big grey tribe on the map doesn't fight back .Like i said i liked the analysis it is refreshing to see .

The part that really should be outlined is this though
The whole point of TW is taking villages, growing and winning
dont you think some of the larger players are taking the growing part a little to much to heart when we look at the amount of barbs they nobled?

shAve runs plenty of ops and runs them well , really cant point a finger at any tribe taking villages successfully when they are hitting stacks .

The other thing id like to mention when you look at the ennoblement map and shAve is always first or second in a 24 hour period with ennoblements and are barb limited , how much more could they possibly do?

If shAve went and Nobled 1000 barbs today would we be doing more?
According to our war rankings we are leading there as well , again i see the point you are trying to make but being in shAve im a bit biased

Could you do the same analysis based on the war stats for the tribes ? i find those stats a bit more telling

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Will do the war stats this weekend when i get some time :) And I did mention that shAve had the least barb nobling rate.

DeletedUser

Great analysis!

There wasn't too much PITA bias either, don't worry! :icon_wink:

slinkiestwizard

Will do the war stats this weekend when i get some time :) And I did mention that shAve had the least barb nobling rate.

Thanks TDP im looking forward to it ! hopefully its as well done as this and i anticipate PITA looking close to the best with it

slinkiestwizard

Probably true!

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though!

guess we will find out , the only thing we at shave no about pita is they make a tasty sandwich with sausage and greek sauce :icon_eek:

sorry i was bored

DeletedUser

Top 20 Players Distribution

Tribe | Points | Villages

PITA+KP | 8.533.878 | 978
~ONE~ |7.296.558 | 827
GotRob| 4.422.412 | 255
Shave |2.311.671 | 269
Fremen| 973.056 | 139

Just some stats I thought I would post. Did on excel :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 20 Players Distribution

Tribe | Points | Villages

PITA+KP | 8.533.878 | 978
~ONE~ |7.296.558 | 827
GotRob| 4.422.412 | 255
Shave |2.311.671 | 269
Fremen| 973.056 | 139

Just some stats I thought I would post. Did on excel :)

Great. More people can come up with these kind of stats :)

DeletedUser

Ok. Its weekend am going to post some stats based on tribe loyalty.

We can get a nice picture about the recruitment of tribes through these stats (hopefully) :)

Am just covering the Top-5 tribes here as usual.

1.shAve

Total number of tribe changes : 272

Present members : 52

Tribe existed for 157 days

Member retention : 32.09%

How things changed in a course of few months. shAve during the start up phase had the least member count among all the premades, even going as low as 19 if i remember correctly. They are doing well right now. But stats say they lose 3 members every 4 days. Maybe a few due to RL issues etc. But that isn't good sign. A tribe can work really well when members are friends and are willing to put themselves on the line for their tribe members. The real bonding and teamwork between shAve members will only come out when they might have to face a bigger or tougher opponent than they are facing right now. But as of now,there are none on this world who are bigger than shAve. So hopefully they will slow down on recruiting and concentrating on making a team.

2.~ONE~

Total number of tribe changes : 315

Present members : 53

Tribe existed for 159 days

Member retention : 28.80%

Yes, here they are for everyone to see. I ll be a bit harsh but let me. I have to vent out all my frustration that they caused me and everyone here on forums. Yes, these are the people who flamed shAve 24*7 for merging with VIRUS. Yes, these are the people who cared more about shAve and OnFire's war than those two tribes actually did. Thank god, henrik left this world. One seems to be getting more respect now than ever before. I really like few posters from ONE like LordZepert, candidus and Koolaid. But oh boy, henrik just made these forums shit talking 24*7 about merging and mass-recruiting. Maybe someone should invite him back to the world now. Anyway they seem to be stabilising well now and fighting back in their wars better than before :icon_razz: . They will fight to the end, not the types who give up or give in. :axemen:

3.PITA

Total number of tribe changes : 115

Present members : 31

Tribe existed for 157 days

Member retention : 42.45%

Ohh damn, hardest part now :icon_neutral: My tribe. :icon_razz: Well I joined PITA the first day on this world and each member knew most of the tribe. Anyways thats the whole point of a premade. We recruited 1-2 people every 15-20 days even though we were getting gangbanged. But then people had to quit due to RL reasons and we realized we obviously needed to recruit. Having cleared most other tribes out of our ks, we decided its better to ally with KP than kill them, because its a win-win for both. We needed members too, to survive. Still from other world experience, I must say there is a lot more attention and scrutiny over mergers and recruitment from the leadership in PITA.

4.GotRob

Total number of tribe changes : 259

Present members : 69

Tribe existed for 132 days

Member retention : 42.07%

They lost a lot of members, but they retained a lot of members. Typical core tribe stats. My favorite tribe on this world after PITA. I don't anymore about GotRob than this. Ohh wait, good for them Norman was nobled :icon_twisted: . Am sure they wouldn't have come this far with him at the helm. So say thanks to whoever rimmed him :icon_biggrin:

5.Tuff

Total number of tribe changes : 100

Present members : 34

Tribe existed for 92 days

Member retention : 50.74%

Highest member retention ? Yes, they look good for the future. But, wait 92 days :icon_idea:. The journey will only get tougher from now. One reason for the high retention being its a rim tribe and another one being lack of wars. Wars eat members, that is where the real players stand out :icon_cool:

Here is the methodology I used to get to those stats. I also included members lost per day in the table. :)

tribechanges.png

DeletedUser

I liked it. One problem with your analysis is the days existed constantly popping up.
It's not so big an issue, just wanted to point out that since Tuff is the only non-premade tribe in your analysis.
So the number of days will likely always be an factor.

Good review overall though. (y)