Unofficial Blog: Covering Wars

DeletedUser

World At War…:Infamy keeping us all in suspense and staying sweet with both sides..

Smurfs-the-smurfs-14806603-200-200.jpg

Both Knock! and {HI} feelings with Infamy currently :icon_wink:

This is my first short blog in a series of what I hope to be a series of blogs covering various topics of interest in W57, over the course of the next few months. This is an unofficial blog, but the aim of it is to produce material for people to keep up to date on the goings on in W57, and to have a variety of different views on the various events around the ingame globe currently happening… each week i will cover a war going on and maybe some other extras! I hope you enjoy!

The W57 World War:
World_War_One.jpg

Currently on one side is the {HI} and HTE partnership, of which I have been reliably informed that HTE are the bashers for {HI}, I will nickname the partnership HH for understandability.

On the other side is the partnership of Knock! and Who?, I am also informed that Who? are currently having the best members plucked from them by Knock! and that in the not so far away future they will be possibly disbanded and then discounted from all stats after that point. I will nickname the alliance KW.

The following ingame war tab has been provided by a member of {HI} leadership who has given permission for it to be used. This is correct up until Friday 2nd of March 22:08:00.

histatscropped.png

As it currently stands, The KW Alliance in this World War, is ahead in the statistics by approximately a 4.6 : 1 proportion. Which suggests that so far, they are having a much more successful war than the HH Alliance.

Now a little look in to where the villages are being taken and lost, we shall now take a look at the individual tribe statistics:

2 conquers v {HI} for Who?
4 conquers v Who? for {HI}

2 conquers vs Knock! for HTE
23 conquers vs HTE for Knock!

49 conquers vs {HI} for Knock!
11 conquers vs Knock! for {HI}

0 conquers vs HTE for Who?
0 conquers vs Who? for HTE

HH Alliance

{HI} -36
HTE -21

KW Alliance

Knock! +59
Who? -2

As it currently stands, no tribe in The HH Alliance appears to be having success in the World War at this point in time. Will either of these tribes be able to turn the current statistics around in there favour as the war is still young?
As it currently stands, all tribes in The KW Alliance appear to be having a relatively strong start to this war with only Who? in the minuses. Will they be able to maintain such a strong start in the leading of the statistics? Only time will tell which side Infamy will join..

To round up this weeks blog, we will have the stats conquers wise up until 22:00:00 on March the 2nd.

Side 1:
Tribes: Who?, Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: HTE, {HI}

Timeframe: 24/02/2012 19:49:00 to 02/03/2012 22:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 537
Side 2: 694
Difference: 157

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 15
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,520,602
Side 2: 5,583,375
Difference: 1,062,773

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 487,738
Side 2: 121,095
Difference: 366,643

chart

Next week the war between E-JAB and {HI} will be covered..
Any constructive criticism will be appreciated.
Thanks, GreenKnight.:axemen:

DeletedUser102407

Your appreciations are fair. But WHO best players are still in WHO and they have many assignments that not concern this war. Also if you look on the map you will understand why WHO success against HI is still low. Their border is hardly a war border.
But other then this, your observations looks fair enough.

DeletedUser

mlay3 Left 24th February 2012 - 23:12 1,341,751
Ivan-the-red Left 24th February 2012 - 21:12 550,043
His Divine Shadow Left 24th February 2012 - 20:12 1,077,082
WOODBUG Left 24th February 2012 - 20:12 1,121,426
DEADMAN INC Left 24th February 2012 - 14:12 769,999
payn3 Left 24th February 2012 - 14:12 656,660
Guestonius Left 24th February 2012 - 13:11 1,122,723

DeletedUser

overall nicely written. looking forward to more posts by you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103708

Weekly coverage of all wars should be posted here for our enjoyment.

you are the w57 insider greenknight.

DeletedUser

Weekly coverage of all wars should be posted here for our enjoyment.

you are the w57 insider greenknight.

Do people only want stats or a write up and coverage of players too? :icon_smile:

NightWitch1

outside perspectives

we have a red and a blue dots on a map

there are some lines and k numbers on there to

Then we have some darker red dots who are free to noble, there are even some grey dots but players always get angry when you noble them , so your better stay away from them.

Even there is 1 barb who have a name into this world how weird this can be.( witchy magic???? )
The attention of this game is that the blue dots team up against the red doth specially if they are high lighted red,

you working on plans and you try to noble those dots, but watch out,,,,,, they can hit you back hard and take your village away!

Roses are red ,
The sky is blue
I am a witch
was this outside perspectives enough for you?

DeletedUser

Hi guys,
Just been waiting for the Infamy vs {HI} war to get to 100+ conquers before i get anything posted up :)

DeletedUser

Sounds good, look forward to reading it mate.

Thanks :icon_smile: Will try to improve on last time using the little criticism given but i'm sure that will change now wfman is back :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Thanks :icon_smile: Will try to improve on last time using the little criticism given but i'm sure that will change now wfman is back :icon_sad:

well if you want my opinion since you decided to mention me

you could try doing the {hi] vs e-jab war like you said u were gna....

DeletedUser

well if you want my opinion since you decided to mention me

you could try doing the {hi] vs e-jab war like you said u were gna....

You're here :icon_biggrin: Okay and now let me expalin, i AM going to cover the JAB v {HI} war aswell as the Infamy v {HI} one and the Knock v {HI} one. Just that waiting for 100+ caps in the Infamy war means i have a bit more to talk about regarding how the war is going so i hope you will enjoy my next one :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You're here :icon_biggrin: Okay and now let me expalin, i AM going to cover the JAB v {HI} war aswell as the Infamy v {HI} one and the Knock v {HI} one. Just that waiting for 100+ caps in the Infamy war means i have a bit more to talk about regarding how the war is going so i hope you will enjoy my next one :icon_biggrin:

im everywhere and always enjoy a gd read regarding our world