BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser67579

Not so long ago, it was believed by many to be a strong alliance. With time passing, it has become quite obvious that tensions and relations between us have gone sour. The reasons for this to happen have been discussed widely and deeply in those forums already so we will keep it short.

By judging at Pajuno’s own words, there are obviously people hiding with secret deals in HG:

"your seriously thinking about joining them?
as for word lately, i told you it was cloak and dagger.
we hve to keep hidden the plans, and keep going. are you in any serious danger??

soon as i recruit you, they will open up and then its go time. right now, we are growing as fast as possible, and some long term inactive accounts are finally getting into position to burn up their many nobles....
i can offer you raven to sit, and i can help when i can too"
— Pajuno, 12 février 2012 10:36

And:

but if you guys are serious about giving it a real run at it.. i will take you guys to the end of the world.Exactly what it says.
if you are willing to really give it everything, (cause we WILL need it)
then i will recruit you and a few others to bring to the end of the world.
and we have to get there by fighting BH.
going thru them”
:D — Pajuno, 7 février 2012 22:46

Also obvious, is the fact that some of our members have played and respect some current members of Phoenx. Our tribe will not hit ChamichA, Inflrc or Tanpancho unless they attack us first. Since Pajuno rarely share his plans with his own members, we do not want people to face consequences of what Pajuno calls a “hidden plan” that they had for quite a while without anyone really knowing.

So obviously, with all that is mentioned above, we will NOT wait for the dagger to come to us. Since the cloak is all gone and everything is clearer than it has ever been, we will take the necessary actions required.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
good luck my friends, but your tribe member who keeps posting the cloak and dagger is the one who is actively still sitting in HG ?? whatever go for it PHONEIX IS PHONEIX

DeletedUser

Does that mean I have to take off my cloak now as well?

I always wanted to be a super hero though :)

DeletedUser79042

TW - W30 Math:

a. BH^2 FIGHTS LoEN
b. BH^2 DECLARES on Phoenx
c. BH^2 SITS and Real Estates =HG=
d. Phoenx FIGHTS =HG=

a+b+c+d=(LoEN+Phoenx) FIGHT (BH^2 + =HG=)

Was really easy elementary math. I will keep track of these stats from now on actually.

PS:
1. Very pathetic deceleration from BH (probably the worse I have seen so far), but still a declaration. Obviously noone knew Paj's address to send him a colourful letter this time... aka "fun days are over" - BH is serious this time. Noob serious. :icon_razz:

2. I just started farming W62 with my weaponless pally and here you are - deciding to declare on the other best tribe of the world. Think I should drop that world for a sporting expedition in this one? Oh yes, I will probably have to come up with a list of who I am not going to attack for old time sake. It will be a rather long one and I will probably end up with nuking ... Legion. :icon_confused:

Last edited:

inflrc

Trust is one of the most important aspects of this game, I think that all can agree with me on that (well, all except SFC :icon_razz:). And, as in RL, any relationship that lacks of trust is doomed to fail. So, for me, the alliance was dead since the first day that the trust was lost.

Now, we find us, the top two tribes of this world, beginning what could be the last main war on this world, sure there may be another wars after this, but not of the relevance to the world as this one. Both tribes have earned the right to compete for the world because of what we have done along W30 history, each one at their own style.

And, in the middle of the war, we find DECIDE, a tribe based on trust, a tribe that still leaves in the heart of their people, even being in different tribes. We are still a very united group and I understand and thank both leaderships for their acknowledgement of this.

Fortunately, I still have "some" RAM villages to collect, so I will be busy for a while. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Was not relevant to make it longer and it says what there is to be said.

Now back to where it really matters. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not so long ago, it was believed by many to be a strong alliance. With time passing, it has become quite obvious that tensions and relations between us have gone sour. The reasons for this to happen have been discussed widely and deeply in those forums already so we will keep it short.

By judging at Pajuno’s own words, there are obviously people hiding with secret deals in HG:

"your seriously thinking about joining them?
as for word lately, i told you it was cloak and dagger.
we hve to keep hidden the plans, and keep going. are you in any serious danger??

soon as i recruit you, they will open up and then its go time. right now, we are growing as fast as possible, and some long term inactive accounts are finally getting into position to burn up their many nobles....
i can offer you raven to sit, and i can help when i can too"
— Pajuno, 12 février 2012 10:36

And:

but if you guys are serious about giving it a real run at it.. i will take you guys to the end of the world.Exactly what it says.
if you are willing to really give it everything, (cause we WILL need it)
then i will recruit you and a few others to bring to the end of the world.
and we have to get there by fighting BH.
going thru them”
:D — Pajuno, 7 février 2012 22:46

Also obvious, is the fact that some of our members have played and respect some current members of Phoenx. Our tribe will not hit ChamichA, Inflrc or Tanpancho unless they attack us first. Since Pajuno rarely share his plans with his own members, we do not want people to face consequences of what Pajuno calls a “hidden plan” that they had for quite a while without anyone really knowing.

So obviously, with all that is mentioned above, we will NOT wait for the dagger to come to us. Since the cloak is all gone and everything is clearer than it has ever been, we will take the necessary actions required.

As is your usual, rethae... you are full of shit.

I have sat back and watched you lie to your tribe daily, and now i finally see what some could say would be a "ballsy declaration".... yet all i see is more lies to the world instead of just your tribe.

Take your few piddly villages, run your pathetic operations. Everyone knows you licked HG buttocks, everyone knows you are in the process of licking LOEN buttocks. No matter what happens, Phoenx has lived according to Phoenx Rules. No one will say we bent over backwards, putting our tongues where they dont belong. :icon_redface:

But now, you will permit LoEN and HG to survive... while we proceed to do what needs to be done. Remove the new TWC tribe, the new "superpower" that will unite the world... :icon_rolleyes:

Oh boy, laugh your laughs, brt and wild... now i have no reason to be nice.. now i have no reason to ignore the Huggers to my north... have you finished your alliance offer to LoEN yet??? Im willing to bet something is figured out, we all know you wouldnt have the balls to declare otherwise. :icon_razz:

ps. ROFL. as is your typical bh/TWC style, i notice you are KISSING Beqa and luis ass. How does that taste, btw??? :lol: Is there anyone left on W30 whose ass you didnt kiss?

DeletedUser71844

A soldier needs to be strong in spirit, body, and technique - and the only thing you can learn from someone else is technique.
In fact, technique doesn't even matter.
What's most important is spirit.
Spirit and body are like two sides of a single coin. They're the same thing.
I can't teach you how to think. You'll just have to figure it out for yourself.
Just because soldiers are on the same side right now, doesn't mean they always will be.
Having personal feelings about your comrades is one of the worst sins you can commit.
Politics determine who you face on the battlefield.
And politics are a living thing. They change along with the times.
Yesterday's good might be tomorrow's evil.

A soldier has to follow whatever orders he's given. It's not his place to question why.

But you're looking for a reason to fight.
There is a difference between a natural born fighter and a soldier.
A soldier is a political tool, nothing more.
Right and wrong have no place in his mission.
He has no enemies and no friends. Only the mission.
You follow the orders you're given. That's what being a soldier is.

Now you may be thinking "I whatever I have to do to get the job done. I don't think about
politics.
"

But that's not the same thing. Sooner or later, your conscience is going to bother you...
In the end, you have to choose whether you're going to live as a soldier, or just another man with a gun...

There's a saying in the Orient: 'Loyalty to the end.' Do you know what that means?

It means devoting yourself to your tribe.

Even if you follow the Duke and the top brass. Even if you're ready to die for them if necessary.
The Duke and the top brass won't be there forever. Once their terms are up, others will take their place.
"I follow the will of the leader, no matter who's in charge."
People aren't the ones who dictate the missions.
"Then who does?"
The times. People's values change over time. And so do the leaders of a tribe. So there's no such thing as an enemy in absolute terms.

The enemies we fight are only enemies in relative terms, constantly changing with the times.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wonder if I can get an account now?? Wheres the popcorn, pepsi and ice cream sandwiches?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 3
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,039,536
Side 2: 21,277
Difference: 1,018,259

chart

wow phoenx your lacking... xD i expected more.

DeletedUser71844

Just to clear it up...

Go BH!

:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Lol war your just but hurt. Phoenix is dead and it will be the hands of the hounds ;)

DeletedUser99939

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 3
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,039,536
Side 2: 21,277
Difference: 1,018,259

chart

wow phoenx your lacking... xD i expected more.

coming from you smurks? I recall you did worse :icon_rolleyes: but thats all I'll say for now

DeletedUser

Worse against who ? Ram never rimmed me bh never defeated me sooo;) I haunt a clue what your talking about. Anyway I still have villages in this world so I hold all the leverage in this argument and you don't. :) keep those stats up my hound friends:)