Worst team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100635

i may not be nobling yet, but i'm helping out ask shadow naga if the player hasnt quit yet. lol :icon_biggrin:

Well as long as your nuking the enemy I guess that means you get to do something. Although I wouldnt expect anything less of the rank 1 infamy player. I just think its boring farming and nobling internals for months on end on the rim. I personally wouldnt have the patience for such a task, which is one of the reasons I first left when i hit a million points.

so you've quit from 57? try looking at stats, i believe your account nobling 2.5k barbs is really your qualification of a worthwhile target. :icon_rolleyes:

As you noticed yourself I havent been on that account for months. I dont even know who is playing my account now so any criticisms you have of what my account is doing currently have nothing to do with me lol. Im just not willing to sit around farming and nobling easy vills for months on end before i get a decent fight.

thanks for noticing, i guess your life is more boring for minding someone like me. and yeah, i'm the joker smurf. :p

Checking in on an old world to see the top twenty and what they do doesnt take a whole lot of time. I dont see how you can make the link that because I would do this that my life would be boring. I on the other hand know by looking at your stats that you spend all day farming and nobling internals to maintain that sort of growth. This is therefore the basis of my initial accusation.

I dont really care that much about what your account does it was just an observation I made. Your certainly not one of the only ones who have sat there eating easy vills for months on end you were just the unlucky one I decided to point out in response to one of djwright's comments I just read. As a result of your defensive post I was therefore motivated to justify to a greater level my initial feelings that I had on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well as long as your nuking the enemy I guess that means you get to do something. Although I wouldnt expect anything less of the rank 1 infamy player. I just think its boring farming and nobling internals for months on end on the rim. I personally wouldnt have the patience for such a task, which is one of the reasons I first left when i hit a million points.

oh boy where to start

how come you have not said the same thing to members of ur former tribe, how come we dont have ur opinion on ur old acc regarding 2.5k barb nobling

As you noticed yourself I havent been on that account for months. I dont even know who is playing my account now so any criticisms you have of what my account is doing currently have nothing to do with me lol. Im just not willing to sit around farming and nobling easy vills for months on end before i get a decent fight.

well im not criticising u...well kinda am as you dont give same respone towards not only ur former acc but former tribe members

Checking in on an old world to see the top twenty and what they do doesnt take a whole lot of time. I dont see how you can make the link that because I would do this that my life would be boring. I on the other hand know by looking at your stats that you spend all day farming and nobling internals to maintain that sort of growth. This is therefore the basis of my initial accusation.

again i dont see the same accusations aimed at ur own tribe

ppl like pain carbon, mystic meg...just few names there off top of my head

I dont really care that much about what your account does it was just an observation I made. Your certainly not one of the only ones who have sat there eating easy vills for months on end you were just the unlucky one I decided to point out in response to one of djwright's comments I just read. As a result of your defensive post I was therefore motivated to justify to a greater level my initial feelings that I had on the matter.

observation hmmmm..

ok well hmmmm you seen the internallin that went on in ur tribe n only a select few doing the internalling rather then them be spread thru-out the tribe

but heres another observation for ya

havent u noticed the ego's of happy have went into hibernation, u know those ppl who have been on here trashing everyone for over 5 months that i know of, funny how they start losing an they all go into there lil hding placers

i said it from when i 1st seen happys war stats that happy were shit, i love being right :)

DeletedUser100590

Let's be sure to make sure we base our teams on anything but real life...

DeletedUser

forgiven, never forgotten ;) lol

oh ok, but still you hurt me.. :icon_sad:

yeah much prefer fighting happy although my nukes would of preferred infamy, they get so tired on 1 week walks lol

same here, though quite annoyed, I think I'm worst than anybody, sent my attacks on Blackberry then something happened, boom! It got sniped and killed.. its ok if 3-4, but 7 times straight? what the ?? ahaha.. and also when they've arrived, all they can do is throw ^*%#*^ words at the enemy cause they're tired of using their axes, riding their horses and let it jump over the fence(I mean over the enemy), then pushing rams breaking tiny little walls, ahaha..

Let's be sure to make sure we base our teams on anything but real life...

ahaha, hb, we all know real life is realism.. :D ahaha.. jk, I meant, yeah real life is tragic and harsh but great.. :D

DeletedUser

4. the current snyderman (markvs) - he thinks nuking me alone in an area not near my frontline village is a great tactic, hasnt realised tho that i've nobled near 40 villages within the last 5 days regardless of his nuking n poor noble nuke trains n 1 gd timed train (prob to prove a point)

ROFL :) OK will drop my nickname for ya as new rules say its offending

My contribution to another post filled of little wfman spam
pretty obvious really

1-7 wfman. Again (with the new rules) cant say why but I bet you can all guess :)
I would like to see your game without your tribe to back you up. But yeh I know its tribal wars and not let Markvs knock 7 bells into wfman wars

thanks for letting me know Im on my own. And yeh nuking your nukes in K35 is an OK tactic maybe you should move them

DeletedUser

ROFL :) OK will drop my nickname for ya as new rules say its offending

My contribution to another post filled of little wfman spam
pretty obvious really

1-7 wfman. Again (with the new rules) cant say why but I bet you can all guess :)
I would like to see your game without your tribe to back you up. But yeh I know its tribal wars and not let Markvs knock 7 bells into wfman wars

thanks for letting me know Im on my own. And yeh nuking your nukes in K35 is an OK tactic maybe you should move them

hmmmm cant really guess as well hmmm....

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Chandrian
Side 2:
Tribes: HTE, {HI}

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 4
Difference: 48[/spoil]

if im 1 of the worst players well then what does that make you and ur tribe? as from above stats i believe im the number 1 conquerer in this war...

see me without my tribe backing me up? you just keep digging that hole ur in bigger n bigger, see its things like this is the reason you n ur tribe are going to lose easily

np im talking to a happy member anyway whose complaining of no ops being planned at all and is sick of it so idc really, you guys are all over the place and so unco-ordinated its unreal and i dont see that changing anytime soon

oh 1 last thing, pls post 10 reports of u taking out my nukes ;)

considering i have prob 150 nukes then 10 reports shud not be hard to post huh since u say u have hit so many

DeletedUser

Im only hitting you wfman so the numbers are in the war stats
taking it youve not been sharing that with your mates eh :)

And my reasons are not all playing ability some is code of conduct how you still are allowed to post on forum and me with the infraction is a complete joke mate :)

DeletedUser

Im only hitting you wfman so the numbers are in the war stats
taking it youve not been sharing that with your mates eh :)

And my reasons are not all playing ability some is code of conduct how you still are allowed to post on forum and me with the infraction is a complete joke mate :)

so basically your refusing to post 10 reports of you killing my nukes, if you want i can post the most recent in the last few days in spoilers ofc

and this is ur oda....

so hmmmm not exactly big numbers....

u say ur focusing me right, this week you have focused me

lets look at the results of that

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Chandrian
Side 2:
Tribes: HTE, {HI}

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 4
Difference: 29[/spoil]

yea ur really slowing me dwn

pls remind me wat it is u want me 2 share with my m8s? you havent done anything.....facepalm

its easy how im able to post n u get infracted, i know wat i can say and get away with u dont :p
(fyi i have argued wit the mods regarding this stuff that i dnt agree but if they say its within the rules the way i have posted then i have no reason to stop)

DeletedUser100635

how come you have not said the same thing to members of ur former tribe, how come we dont have ur opinion on ur old acc regarding 2.5k barb nobling

well im not criticising u...well kinda am as you dont give same respone towards not only ur former acc but former tribe members

i dont see the same accusations aimed at ur own tribe

ppl like pain carbon, mystic meg...just few names there off top of my head

The entire point that you seem to be making here is that I am biased in favor of HI and my old account. Umm... Who just did their own top 5 worst players list with only HI members in the exact same thread? The answer to that question would be wfman and Hawaiian Master lol. Please don't accuse me of bias when you sir are the king lol.

observation hmmmm..

ok well hmmmm you seen the internallin that went on in ur tribe n only a select few doing the internalling rather then them be spread thru-out the tribe

I would actually say that is a good observation you have made. I dont disagree with you about the players in HI doing all that internalling. However, to suggest that I should be openly criticising these players for their habits when I have not seen you do the same thing for Infamy and Knock is a bit of a joke. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and criticize those who you are now fighting along side of for the same internalling habits.

but heres another observation for ya

havent u noticed the ego's of happy have went into hibernation, u know those ppl who have been on here trashing everyone for over 5 months that i know of, funny how they start losing an they all go into there lil hding placers

i said it from when i 1st seen happys war stats that happy were shit, i love being right :)

Not sure if this is being directed at me or not, but I will treat it as though you are since you quoted me. I personally believe that the leaders of HI did make the mistake of overestimating their own nobling capabilities as a tribe when it came to focusing on JAB. However, I disagree with yours and other Knocker's opinion that Xenthyl are terrible leaders. Many great leaders have made mistakes throughout all of history. This does not mean that those said leaders are completely discredited for the work that they did up until that point.

The Xenthyl account did a far better job of getting the egos to work together than most leaders could. You have to also consider the fact that they stepped up when Noobs on Ice was banned. Now I know this account was found to be using bots, but when NOI was perma banned there were very large shoes to fill with leadership. Im not saying I agree with NOI's playing style or way of doing things in general, but they were extremely active leaders and without anybody dedicated to step up the tribe would not have made it to where it is today. Xenthyl has done an awful lot of work for HI which is something a terrible leader would not be capable of. HI is in a tough predicament at the moment due to errors in diplomacy but they can get out of it if they make some smart, quick decisions and put up a decent fight.

DeletedUser

The entire point that you seem to be making here is that I am biased in favor of HI and my old account. Umm... Who just did their own top 5 worst players list with only HI members in the exact same thread? The answer to that question would be wfman, djwright and Hawaiian Master lol. Please don't accuse me of bias when you sir are the king lol.

did put 2 infamy in too lol

DeletedUser100635

did put 2 infamy in too lol

My mistake lol :icon_redface: I forgot you said lordrighteous and alfonso.

Well I guess it was just wfman and Hawaiian Master then.

-I edited my other post.

DeletedUser

so basically your refusing to post 10 reports of you killing my nukes, if you want i can post the most recent in the last few days in spoilers ofc

and this is ur oda....

so hmmmm not exactly big numbers....
/QUOTE]

ODA is Snyderman {HI} 0 0 778.363 but again your using figures as you see fit to make you look good :)
Still not good. Almost think I wasnt trying

The conquers you had against a HTE player who vanished yeh they fell quick
Realised yesterday reading all your spam I dont love this game as much as I thought. I liked being in the K15 group but it was a few people that made the game so enjoyable

There is a difference in people in the tribes and unfortunately some decent players are in line to be rimmed others will just think stuff it Im not wasting more time on this if Im not getting back up

Have fun :)

DeletedUser7488

The entire point that you seem to be making here is that I am biased in favor of HI and my old account. Umm... Who just did their own top 5 worst players list with only HI members in the exact same thread? The answer to that question would be wfman and Hawaiian Master lol. Please don't accuse me of bias when you sir are the king lol.

What? It's not like my tribe is fighting anyone else?

DeletedUser

My mistake lol :icon_redface: I forgot you said lordrighteous and alfonso.

Well I guess it was just wfman and Hawaiian Master then.

-I edited my other post.

should it need to be re-posted again... hmmm.. farm you out, get out.. :p ahaha

DeletedUser

that is indeed my point, but just n fyi markvs is a former knock player ;)

but yea i do feel the list i made is true, i dont know much about infamy regarding there pro's or cons but then again they never came on these very forums with cockiness or ego trashing other players so they never got any attention, the players i mentioned all have and have been openly criticised for those very reasons

to say im biast tho is a bit of a laugh when people have seen me not judge but actually abuse my own teamm8s on these very forums and fight with them publicly, i have trashed my teamm8s on here before, its no secret as richard kept bringing it up at 1 point

I would actually say that is a good observation you have made. I dont disagree with you about the players in HI doing all that internalling. However, to suggest that I should be openly criticising these players for their habits when I have not seen you do the same thing for Infamy and Knock is a bit of a joke. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and criticize those who you are now fighting along side of for the same internalling habits.

read above statement also if there were players more regarding of being in the worst players then they wud be there,

and fyi those who were internalling are also nobling enemy n making efforts to get to frontlines, if they had been doing nuthin u can count on me to say sumthin as i dont like freeloaders on my side

Not sure if this is being directed at me or not, but I will treat it as though you are since you quoted me. I personally believe that the leaders of HI did make the mistake of overestimating their own nobling capabilities as a tribe when it came to focusing on JAB. However, I disagree with yours and other Knocker's opinion that Xenthyl are terrible leaders. Many great leaders have made mistakes throughout all of history. This does not mean that those said leaders are completely discredited for the work that they did up until that point.

The Xenthyl account did a far better job of getting the egos to work together than most leaders could. You have to also consider the fact that they stepped up when Noobs on Ice was banned. Now I know this account was found to be using bots, but when NOI was perma banned there were very large shoes to fill with leadership. Im not saying I agree with NOI's playing style or way of doing things in general, but they were extremely active leaders and without anybody dedicated to step up the tribe would not have made it to where it is today. Xenthyl has done an awful lot of work for HI which is something a terrible leader would not be capable of. HI is in a tough predicament at the moment due to errors in diplomacy but they can get out of it if they make some smart, quick decisions and put up a decent fight.

yes it was directed at you, now we went thru this privately, my opinion regarding them 2 as a player are resereved which is fair right as i personally havent seen anythin to go on, but as a leader thats a different thing altogether, i said a leader has to lead by example, well they did, john n richard trashed every tribe on these forums and there members followed suit (exception for the odd member who posted with respect) these leaves a lot of dis-taste in everyones mouth, makes everyone bitter towards happy, when knock dropped the nap happy needed infamy n well why wud infamy help sumone who has trashed them in the previous months over a tribe who has treated them with respect.

i pointed out 2 players who are always nobling and practically never fighting (pain.carbon and mystic meg) 2 ppl who have also posted on these very forums with ego's and meg n i had a lovely convo in private also

[spoil]Mystic Meg on 17.02. at 10:22
No i have absolutely nothing to proof to U LOL so enjoy ur lil balls backed up with a big lil mouth u have behind that lil backline cushion of urs

LOL K45 will be extention to my cluster there in K44, so come do ur links 2,3,4 dance with ur frontline villages. U must be blind if u think u have more than 4 frontline villages and like i said whether its 2-4 is inconsequential and insignificant as you Are.[/spoil]

the guy has yet to try nobling in k45...

54) SILLY (479|563) K54 9,735 Mystic Meg [{HI}] 46me [{HI}] 2012-03-16 20:44:01
0415 Silly Patsy [44:93:90] (430|499) K44 10,019 46me [{HI}] Mystic Meg [{HI}] 2012-03-16 14:09:36
54) JACKIE (478|572) K54 9,735 Mystic Meg [{HI}] 46me [{HI}] 2012-03-16 13:36:08
0414 Silly Patsy [44:92:08] (428|490) K44 10,019 46me [{HI}] Mystic Meg [{HI}] 2012-03-16 10:05:35

here it looks like hes fighting 1 of his own tribe members....

regardless if hes put effort in, hes just not up to the job of leading a tribe, they may know dirty tactics but thats it,

edit: well due to double posting this post gna get even longer, geez mite aswell call this a blog :p

ODA is Snyderman {HI} 0 0 778.363 but again your using figures as you see fit to make you look good :)
Still not good. Almost think I wasnt trying

The conquers you had against a HTE player who vanished yeh they fell quick
Realised yesterday reading all your spam I dont love this game as much as I thought. I liked being in the K15 group but it was a few people that made the game so enjoyable

There is a difference in people in the tribes and unfortunately some decent players are in line to be rimmed others will just think stuff it Im not wasting more time on this if Im not getting back up

Have fun :)

no im not actually i used the stats from this 1

{HI}'s lovers » Show statistics
Ally
Knock~Knock
Infamous Smurfs
Enemy
Happy Together Eaters
Happily Infected
Beginning of the war
on 24.02. at 19:58:08
Duration of war
23 days 14:48:46

u know the 1 that has all 4 tribes in it, i didnt look in the other, but yes theres a 200k diff, idk how a 200k diff makes me look gd tho...maybe u cud explain that as im a bit confused by ur statement

conquers vs a hte player who vanished, hmmmm

35-2940 (503|328) K35 10,715 Chandrian [Knock!] cvale13 [HTE] 2012-03-17 02:51:19

do vanishing ppl noble villages? facepalm mark, u really dont do ur research, fyi this guy gave me 3 out of 4 of my losses not that it matters as i got all 3 back + more

why would you love this game, you have no friends here, you dont work as a team or bond with ur new tribe m8s, ur lonely n i bet its just gettng colder mark, its only a matter of time till u do a disappearing act again n say its rl

Status
Not open for further replies.