Home Guard

DeletedUser

It's always the recruits I guess.. Heavens no never blame the recruiter.;)

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
cloak-and-dagger-symbol-grayed-copy.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser79042

Home Guard is safe now. Stupidity has prevailed. Get shipley back! :icon_rolleyes: (maybe it was his plan afterall :) )

Last edited:

S1cky Dutch

Home Guard is safe now.

You think?:p

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: =H==G=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 447
Side 2: 46
Difference: 401

silvereclipes

and those stats will change very quickly;)

don't bet the farm smurk it doesn't take much to keep eating HG while we fight Bh, if that was your hope then your just SOL since we have some new players for L train an dingle to co with an these guys cut their teeth on newbs an vets will let them introduce themselves if they feel like it since you are below them.

DeletedUser

:D bring it on. round two, no mercy is the way of the fist :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't bet the farm smurk it doesn't take much to keep eating HG while we fight Bh, if that was your hope then your just SOL since we have some new players for L train an dingle to co with an these guys cut their teeth on newbs an vets will let them introduce themselves if they feel like it since you are below them.

I know ltrains co and it made me laugh my ass off. He may be a vet but he still has the skills of when I first joined

DeletedUser

I'm glad that all 29 of us are inactive and yet phoenix can't noble us? What the he'll is wrong with y'all?

DeletedUser

I'm glad that all 29 of us are inactive and yet phoenix can't noble us? What the he'll is wrong with y'all?

Was that some kind of joke?

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: =H==G=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 316
Side 2: 57
Difference: 259

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,979,984
Side 2: 527,194
Difference: 2,452,790

chart

DeletedUser

boy the joke is on you because those stats should be enormously higher if we were inactive