INNOV welcomes NEW duke!!!

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

:D thankyou thankyou

i am so glad to nearly be here. just one snag holding me up but i am sure with my new tribes efficiency we can fix that invite issue :icon_eek:

my first plan will be to assess our activity and work towards a buddy system. i have always wanted to try a really out there kinda idea. i think INNOVation is the right tribe to be the ground breakers and introduce it to the tw community.

what i will do is buddy a INNOV tribe mate to a A4lulz player. as INNOVations we will take on the idea that to win, all we need do is gift our vills to our buddy. they say it is better to give than to receive, working on that philosophy, in a fortune cookie kinda way we (INNOV) will own lulz.

since it may take me some time to actually get in tribe and plan this for u all maybe we can start in here so there wont be any delay in us taking over.

if u have a buddy preference plz speak up now and i will take it into consideration. i will remain impartial to be fair though. its what ever is best for our tribe and have us gift our vills asap to lulz so we can own them allll!!!!

plz post who u would like to be buddied with.....

DeletedUser

i knew we had some intribe issues but c'mon INNOVations!!!! where are u ??

will i truly be the only one left in a months time??? i was only jking about that.

c'mon :(

DeletedUser

I was innov back in the day when it was 2 k's big.

#hipsterstatus.

DeletedUser

if this is A4zl best propaganda then well you all are in the toilet. wasnt really funny but then again those little foreigners arnt very funny anyway.

DeletedUser

if this is A4zl best propaganda then well you all are in the toilet. wasnt really funny but then again those little foreigners arnt very funny anyway.

The ig stats are funny? If thats how you all fight you are all in the toilet :lol:

DeletedUser

nice to see a tribe mate with some spunk come forward, took awhile but doesnt matter i am glad u came to the party.

who would u like to buddy with smurks?

.dan.101

Xenophobia is frowned upon. Unless you work for the British Press, then it's good.

Are you a British journalist?

DeletedUser104319

I was innov back in the day when it was 2 k's big.

#hipsterstatus.

Lol, I was chess back when chess's largest player was 1.5k points.. I think innov and chess started around the same time :p

I miss chess :(

DeletedUser

Lol, I was chess back when chess's largest player was 1.5k points.. I think innov and chess started around the same time :p

I miss chess :(

I liked Chess too, even though I didn't know them.

Its because I love Chess the game.

If I had'nt joined 4ZL? when I was a little 700 point titch, and if I wasn't so blooming gigantic now (and brilliant, and modest), I would have joined Chess. But having picked the winning Tribe from the start (for once), I ain't moving of course.

What did happen to Chess?

Pawn-K4 ... your move Chess.

DeletedUser

Ok they are your problem now, Good luck :)

arh well i been trying dan, now i know what u meant about suckin :icon_cry:
was it aylasa or galvaon or someone like them that tried to screw the others asking for invites for only a few?
i can see why dan :( bit of a mistake taking them all in for buffer. buffer can be good but i dont think they have been doing the word justice.

i got recruited to be a buffer once, :icon_eek: actually more than once. i tend to think if i get recruited more than once to be a buffer i can class myself as abit of an expert on the subject.

so seriouslyyyyy........ my professional opinion is........... u guys suck :icon_sad:

DeletedUser101209

arh well i been trying dan, now i know what u meant about suckin :icon_cry:
was it aylasa or galvaon or someone like them that tried to screw the others asking for invites for only a few?
i can see why dan :( bit of a mistake taking them all in for buffer. buffer can be good but i dont think they have been doing the word justice.

i got recruited to be a buffer once, :icon_eek: actually more than once. i tend to think if i get recruited more than once to be a buffer i can class myself as abit of an expert on the subject.

so seriouslyyyyy........ my professional opinion is........... u guys suck :icon_sad:

thats not very nice :(

DeletedUser

thats not very nice :(

0.0 funny how the truth and that sentence go so well together. not just here but in rl ppl say that most times when they have bluntly heard the truth. like when u diplomatically tell someone how they make u feel and it's not too flattering.

not referring to u though dan, i can see the dilemma for the ones left in INNOV. i think u made a good choice. this is my first real experience to start a new world in years and i am not that interested in starting a new one too soon again. for me the world is in a good place at this stage.

i know alot of players on the east side like the very beginning stuff. i think there are alot of different style of players, i am a long term type. i like the stage like now after the beginning stuff. i have been playing about 6 yrs and havent done 6 starts so maybe that tells u i kinda am more likely to hang around like a bad smell in one place.

can u tell me abit about ur very first tw start dan? dont have to mention names or worlds but if anyone is interested to say i would like to hear of others experiences.

my first world is kinda special to me so dont really wanna discuss that but would gladly talk of my second world start. i was so naive still i can laugh hard at some of the crap i did, saw and thought back then.

is anyone interested in sharing some experiences? light heartedly and not too serious stuff?

DeletedUser101209

Ollie we regret to inform you due to budget cuts your position has been eliminated.

DeletedUser105512

Good luck with the system, hope it works so you guys can take down A4ZL...

I will most likely die by you guys soon but Itd be better to see the people who conquered me to win the world..