OohDa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to add to this , I have yet to see the proof where we have done anything wrong.

You have kept on slagging us googly, but then why leave in the first place ?

Am still waiting for your evidence to appear where we done wrong :icon_neutral:

It is true, I do not feel you should accept something, when you have done nothing wrong.

eg. accepting punishment=accepting you done wrong, when in fact we havent.
You also raise the valid point a tribe needs leading.

We done our best , but we had little people step up when it was really needed. We tried to get more people involved, but in the end it all fell to us. Ask around in our tribe and maybe people will realise how much me and john done and now we gone a few days tribe falls apart. You can call us poor leaders but we stepped up when was needed and did our best. Am sure there are more pressing issues about who do knock and infamy recruit/ :icon_razz:

Keep the Pnp up but for a fact the {I} leader did not leave until I said he could , I was happy letting him go if he felt it was right, however I question the recruitment of some people there too many cowards not another fighters is what done us in the end.

I am happy to show anyone who requests my support tickets on skype since we have done nothing wrong.

Keep the faith

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'll spoiler it all to keep this post looking nice and sweet.

[SPOIL]
You have kept on slagging us googly, but then why leave in the first place ?
At the time I had my reasons, which amounted to stress from over-working myself in this world.

I would like to add to this , I have yet to see the proof where we have done anything wrong....

Am still waiting for your evidence to appear where we done wrong :icon_neutral:

It is true, I do not feel you should accept something, when you have done nothing wrong.
The evidence is in the fact that you have ingame sanctions against your account. Unless you wish to call another Admin corrupt, along with the one who you seemingly worked with for the past 6 months to the benefit of your tribe.

We done our best , but we had little people step up when it was really needed. We tried to get more people involved, but in the end it all fell to us. Ask around in our tribe and maybe people will realise how much me and john done and now we gone a few days tribe falls apart. You can call us poor leaders but we stepped up when was needed and did our best.
The image of a duke being banned does more than a duke just not doing enough.

Keep the Pnp up but for a fact the {I} leader did not leave until I said he could
I do not know if this is true or not but will assume it is as there is nothing suggesting this is a lie :icon_wink:
However, the fact is that 30% or so of your tribe left due to your and OohDa's actions along with the lack of teamwork on a tribal level in {HI}, and for other reasons.

I am happy to show anyone who requests my support tickets on skype since we have done nothing wrong.
Go for it, although I have a feeling that what I have said in private to others will likely mean that it is a fairly worthless piece of evidence when considering the full picture.

[/SPOIL]

At the end of the day, this is becoming more and more an "I did nothing wrong, so the mods must be corrupt" style argument. Which is kinda damaging to the community.

How about you continue dealing this through the support channels? If the appeal gets stopped, then it is obvious that you did something wrong regardless of if you accept it or not, to the whole community. So, there would be no point in continuing it here as it would merely be a deliberate attack against the staff. If the appeal is still ongoing, then I apologize for making assumptions (although I have been told by a reliable source, a friend of yours in fact, that the ticket appeal was finished and denied).

DeletedUser

So overworking yourself in a world only applies to you now?

The next few weeks played out will be funny, however I can only show so much to offer you people to suggest I am not cheating.

I have been advised to forget about it and realise that some people will flame just because they are jealous or in past actions have made themselves bitter against you and will always troll you.

However, I guess me and you have something in common googly, we both lead a tribe that started too fall once gangbanged.

DeletedUser

The next few weeks played out will be funny, however I can only show so much to offer you people to suggest I am not cheating.

I have been advised to forget about it and realise that some people will flame just because they are jealous or in past actions have made themselves bitter against you and will always troll you.

However, I guess me and you have something in common googly, we both lead a tribe that started too fall once gangbanged.

yours started to fall before infamy even got involved, u guys dont even fight back lol pathetic tribe

DeletedUser

The duke of infamy once told me. You can lead your members to water but you cant make them drink from it. I think that applies to your comment dj :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did I say that? No. I don't even understand your point there. I burned myself out, and didn't have the energy to continue. I should have done so, but I didn't feel I could and so I called it a day. However, as many a person from the two tribes I have been in on W57 will tell you, I always come back to help when I feel I can :icon_wink:

I will agree with that, as {HI} wasn't doing badly in their overall war stats if you combine both JAB and Knock! until Infamy also declared.

killergoon=-

Did I say that? No. I don't even understand your point there. I burned myself out, and didn't have the energy to continue. I should have done so, but I didn't feel I could and so I called it a day. However, as many a person from the two tribes I have been in on W57 will tell you, I always come back to help when I feel I can :icon_wink:

I will agree with that, as {HI} wasn't doing badly in their overall war stats if you combine both JAB and Knock! until Infamy also declared.

it was merely bad decisions that lead you to get gangbanged... there were no traitorous plots

DeletedUser

yours started to fall before infamy even got involved, u guys dont even fight back lol pathetic tribe
Do correct me if I'm wrong but is this thread about happys war performance? Or are you infact taking another cheap shot at a tribe you current lead on stats. There's a thing called humble in victory. This is one of the reasons why knock have such a poor reputation past and present worlds.

Now on topic, innocent until proven guilty. Is someone guilty when their banned or innocent intil their punishment is in effect? I'll go for the second, you decide yourself.

DeletedUser

Do correct me if I'm wrong but is this thread about happys war performance? Or are you infact taking another cheap shot at a tribe you current lead on stats. There's a thing called humble in victory. This is one of the reasons why knock have such a poor reputation past and present worlds.

Now on topic, innocent until proven guilty. Is someone guilty when their banned or innocent intil their punishment is in effect? I'll go for the second, you decide yourself.

throwing stones from greenhouses again? who knows as u dnt reveal ur identity so u hide away from criticism but ur happy to give it

happy are recieving wat is called karma, i believe its just as its exactly wat they deserve after there antics the past 4 months that i have been here

considering this games rules are not based on american rules/laws 'innocent until proven guilty' then yea he is guilty

edit: as this has affected happy in the war then yea dj's post is relevant as it pertains to the consequences/outcome or the affects of the bannings

and if u had deemed it off topic then u r further derailin the topic by replyin to it....

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it was merely bad decisions that lead you to get gangbanged... there were no traitorous plots

Off-topic jibes get you nowhere.

The topic of this thread, as HumbleTree has set, is the Oohda and Xenythl incident (as HT has permitted the topic to extend to Xenythl's involvement earlier in the thread).

Talking to another player about an incident that happened what 6 months ago now, about something which has no relation whatsoever to the topic of this thread, is just bad trolling. Just sayin'

DeletedUser

Wfman...His comments are more than valid, just in the war thread. Some people like to be humble, gain respect even with enemies.

As for your comments about me, if you really want me to reveal past accounts etc I'd be willing. You say the words, you should know that once I do will shred every little respect anyone has for you up. Believe me, I can.

DeletedUser

Wfman...His comments are more than valid, just in the war thread. Some people like to be humble, gain respect even with enemies.

As for your comments about me, if you really want me to reveal past accounts etc I'd be willing. You say the words, you should know that once I do will shred every little respect anyone has for you up. Believe me, I can.

yea well preaching on the side of happy n respect in same sentence well....just not gna happen, they have shown no one respect

and yes i do want to know who u r otherwise i wudnt ask

DeletedUser

Good pm me your Skype and I'll give you the names also a little preview on exactly how I'll expose you.

DeletedUser

can we get back on topic and stop all the stupid side fights? is this thread still needed? why?

NightWitch1

maybe because we want to know what the finely punish for the account is, and if the admin did hear the members with the request to reduce all the villagers towards small low point barbs? Because that would just be more fair for everyone then the big barbs who normally shows up after a perm bann?

DeletedUser

We are still waiting on the official announcement of what the punishment is.

DeletedUser

The only thing that should be done is for them to delete any village from the world that has been tampered with and barb the rest.

DeletedUser

Why should it be a fair punishment for all? The whole idea of the punishment is to rid the world of the violation, in this case all of those villages were involved in the rule-breaking. Reducing them to low-point barbs eliminates the impact of the loss significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.