BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

you know i could always hook you up r2 c;

Thanks smurks ;) Appreciated it, but I have to decline as I have taken a side now.

And ... noob, I do know who is who by the attacks on Phoenx I get a descripition of. In BH that is. You should know that. I fought almost all of them and seen most of them fighting. At least those who did fight. You know. The few.

DeletedUser

Thanks smurks ;) Appreciated it, but I have to decline as I have taken a side now.

And ... noob, I do know who is who by the attacks on Phoenx I get a descripition of. In BH that is. You should know that. I fought almost all of them and seen most of them fighting. At least those who did fight. You know. The few.

lol then ill have to crush you r2... can you handle what i have to offer? <3 :lol: i cant wait to battle you.:icon_eek: it shall be fun.

DeletedUser105113

lol, this thread is way too funny. I can't hold back from posting anymore. I dont know most of phoenx, but why do you keep referring to the past now. You don't even play anymore, go back to your real life where you are probably hated and have no friends and make your self useful some how. The present is the present and BH is not gonna let your ugly ass win. I don't know why phoenx members follow this dictator, I'm curious to see your tribe forum talks.
R2 you are truly unpredictable, but I like how you act on your own and dont give a shit. Thats how I am in RL, but am loved by all cause of that for some reason. In TW you don't act on your own though, its TW for a reason. I still don't know why you deleted and I know now that you are regretting it.
Anyways I hope you find an account because I'm starting to get bored. Get on TW and mail me so I continue to have fun in this world.

DeletedUser79042

I still don't know why you deleted

Of course you don't. You only read the bs retha and some others posted at BH forums. See, a tribe is good when they only read what the are served to read... See here for more details. If you care to...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=246768

and I know now that you are regretting it.

Errr. Not really. In fact not at all. I know you may not believe this, I find it difficult to believe it as well. Never for a single instance have I missed my account.

Also, I may add that it is relatively easy to find an account and play. Unless it is a phoenx one :icon_razz:

I follow things here as I am interested in this game and in the world I used to play alot. Also I find it pityful that the 2 tribes I really looked up to, are eventually @ war, because ... well, everyone has his own story, BUT I would prefer to end this world victorious rather than playing for another 3-4 years doing a minor progress every day.

As for the STUPID ALLTIME BH pnp ban (and phoenx's now), all I have to say is that someone should teach people the word Democracy. But seems that there are more than one Dictators - even on internet game leadership games... And please spare us from "game strategies" scenarios.

Good to see you post in the open steven! Now rollout your nukes and do not keep them @ home. When they get to hit their targets, it will be fun and non boring :) Besides I seen some of you took out mme funnyrabbit quite easy. Some from 58 hours away. :icon_razz: Only she did not fight back afterall. Right? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im sure i didnt escaped BH to post here :)
Its true was a small hole in BH kindergarten wall, and i made my exit using it, but no one is forcing anyone, anything.

DeletedUser

The sad situation for old DECIDE members.
An opportunity lost - End of World
Extended life of world. Any way Hi r2d3

DeletedUser

We strongly encourage our members to spend more time ingame than on this forum. PnP is a double edge sword and while some people do see words as useless and harmless, we do not want to replicate the legendary arrogance that led to the downfall of previous top tribes.

As we have said previously in pre-war pnp, this outcome was unevitable so it is not an extension of this world's life.

We had the choice of setting the agenda or letting Paj set his.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

Just kiss and join forces. We dont want world 30 lasting ten more years.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We strongly encourage our members to spend more time ingame than on this forum. PnP is a double edge sword and while some people do see words as useless and harmless, we do not want to replicate the legendary arrogance that led to the downfall of previous top tribes.

As we have said previously in pre-war pnp, this outcome was unevitable so it is not an extension of this world's life.

We had the choice of setting the agenda or letting Paj set his.

It is about agendas, noob.

Bh agenda was to merge/hug for the win. If you really wanted to end the world as allies, you should not have forced your twc-like agenda upon the rest of us. I'm glad we are fighting, and any lead you have is only temporary. We like the challenge. ;)

DeletedUser

Phx agenda was to backstab us through mass allying. We caught you red handed and took action. Quite simple to understand. ;)

As for how it will end, it's way to soon to speculate. I think we've set a fair fight for both sides.

DeletedUser

By the way BH nobled some Px i had the feeling Px deleted and this is a fake war.
Villages are easier to pick comparared to Loen, i would think some Px players arent here anymore,just a little smurf logging in from time to time to avoid accounts being deleted.
But i dont blame Paj, you can never know whats inside everyone and all accounts in ur tribe.
You can never know when a players logs and wants some funn over Pajuno :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Phx agenda was to backstab us through mass allying. We caught you red handed and took action. Quite simple to understand. ;)

As for how it will end, it's way to soon to speculate. I think we've set a fair fight for both sides.

Mass allying????

Where is your proof of this "mass allying"????

There was no deal offered for HG, and we never agreed to a NAP. The only deal i had for HG was recruitment for echao and Darkhelmet.

That was it.

We simply never agreed to stop nobling HG ever. That is why Echao and Dark took the BH deal. They came to us first, and i would never deal. So any bullshit you are making up about alliances is exactly that.... yet another BH fantasy.

Please stop believing the crap, and understand me and my arrogance. Do you honestly believe we would nap HG, whom we have continued to noble at will this entire time??? Think my ego could permit HG to survive, same as lauradoom????

So... if i remove HG, and LoEN is still just a tentative nap at this point.... Where is this "secret" alliance you speak of??? Hahahaah.> Paranoid is what you are...

Yet, i find not too long after you accuse me of this bs, i find out you are sitting HG accounts against Phoenx...> not once did Phoenx do anything anti-BH in any shape or form beside my forum posts....Words vs your enthusiastic actions.... :icon_cool:

Anyways, continue slinging your lies.. its what BH leadership has been based upon since its inception. Tho i will say, this declaration is superiorly lame compared to past BH decs. I give you guys permission to create a better one, and try again. I absolutely loved the idea of Mailing the declaration to Jp when you guys declared on THE>>> that was bad ass!!!! Hahahahaha....

Pajuno Out.

DeletedUser71844

You tried to recruit a lot more than just Echao and Darkhelmet.

I'm all out of favors man.

Pajuno-1.jpg

Last edited: