Thanks to the biggest noob ever

DeletedUser

Witchy the biggest noob tactic ever sabotaged our account sorry to say... What a great tribe

Infamy doing all dirty tricks just to live

Knock! Pretty sure you can beat them

nevetsb

Witchy the biggest noob tactic ever sabotaged our account sorry to say... What a great tribe

Meh.... who say's they will war? We may all hug and end the world together as a coalition....

DeletedUser

infamy has done nothing dirty your account on the other hand has tried and failed to do something traitorus. epic fail im glad u are banned cheaters never win.

DeletedUser96707

Gotta give you credit for being close enough to carrying it out that Infamy felt it was needed to shut it down ^^ Only took you around 6 months.

DeletedUser

Better than beating yourself Hellfire. You dug your own grave now lie in it. R.I.P. too Miwok.

nevetsb

I'm confused.com

From what i have read it seems TheIlluminati had 3 co player's

One being AoA hellfire who wanted to leave Infamy, upon that the other of the two remaining co's quit and sent all the troops out to the other side of the world and the last co got pissed off and blocked the other 2 from re-entering the account, it even looks like he himself is now trying to get rid of the account......at a cost of course.

Just what a little bird told me ;)

*Disclaimer*

I may be wrong about certain aspects

Strght SaVaGe

Your fail Legends a fail and your plot sorry to say is a fail

And Infamy doing dirty tricks to live lol everyone in this world knows we play by the rules and we stick to our word.. We have great leaders and the most loyal members in our tribe ... At times of war were at our best and you thought you could just wonder off to sabotage our tribe lol

Ill speak for myself when saying i laugh at you and will continue to laugh at you... I had respect for you at one point and so did others we as a tribe put much trust in you as one of the biggest accounts in our tribe but what you failed to realize is your only 4+ million with you gone were still 120+million strong.. What would make you think you can hold your own against us .. Skill only goes so far when your vilages are getting catted down and nobled lol

One question where do you get the idea you would have lasted you made yourself your account and others look bad by your actions ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't get it.. :p But I got it.. lol..

Anyway, nice try pal! All I can say is "EPIC FAIL". :lol:

DeletedUser

Trust me all your vills will all fall to my hands soon :) just watch and learn guys i will return

And to lord righteous... Thanks for being a fail player
Rank 1 is in your hands now man

Strght SaVaGe

Trust me all your vills will all fall to my hands soon :) just watch and learn guys i will return

And to lord righteous... Thanks for being a fail player
Rank 1 is in your hands now man

Im looking forward to it make sure you announce yourself when you get an account so were aware and give you whats coming to you :)

DeletedUser

Dont worry ill do that kique :) im not afraid of noobs who just throw less than 2000 incomins to 1 player and 1k of those attacks come from me already idk but maybe the 20 guys divide it to 1000 more incomings

DeletedUser

Dont worry ill do that kique :) im not afraid of noobs who just throw less than 2000 incomins to 1 player and 1k of those attacks come from me already idk but maybe the 20 guys divide it to 1000 more incomings

Who's still playing and who's not? What's the fair market value of your account now? Instead of FOR SALE it now reads FORECLOSED :lol:

DeletedUser

Who's still playing and who's not? What's the fair market value of your account now? Instead of FOR SALE it now reads FORECLOSED :lol:

Lmao!!! The only thing that would top off this comment is some good music vilja style! :)