One of E-JAB's finest

DeletedUser

Hey Super just screwing around like I said before in this thread. I was a little out of touch so when this all started I mailed happy for support. I didn't get anything from them, didn't understand till I saw they were at war with the Infamous Smurfs. I guess even I can't squeeze water out of a dried rock you guys must be crushing them. :lol:

DeletedUser

I think I'll give bolsach the village after I've killed these 5 nobles. Not really much point in hanging around... For those of you counting I'll have killed six nobles which breaks my old record of 4 nobles killed from a 2k village. The last noble and nuke lands in about 20 hours I'll post the reports soon as I have time.

Thanks for reading this thread it's been fun. ;)
Melthesender

DeletedUser

ok well fun time is over, time to criticise,

lets see now, your bragging about receiving outside support from friends or whoever, your bragging about killing a few nobles from a noob who has never achieved anything in tribalwars
his greatest conquer was

31.002 Cocacobana (162|310) K31 1,659 Jesus Christ, bolsach [E-JAB] 2012-02-22 19:54:01

^^ bit of humor in the post no but seriously this guys best conquerers are also from nobodies, the majority of his conquers are against barbs

you also point out inactivity using a tribalwars map which if anythin really only shows growth, nuthin that any other player cant find out for themselves not to mentoion they cud also use twstats

so really u have started a thread abt bragging over a noob no one has ever heard of or has ever achieved anything n lets face it never will

have u ever considered of applying to be a member of happy? think it through

DeletedUser50346

... i'm a team player not a selfish player i have a poor record but im part of a team and my tribe is very strong and i feel i help that a lot so i have less for myself. also yeh i feel sorry for him if im a great victory for him HAHA

DeletedUser

... i'm a team player not a selfish player i have a poor record but im part of a team and my tribe is very strong and i feel i help that a lot so i have less for myself. also yeh i feel sorry for him if im a great victory for him HAHA

You conquered Jesus Christ! That's an achievement. The naysayers are the anti-bolsach :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok wfman077 I was bragging yes that I had a 2.420 village to his 237.754 villages. Outside support well I have to admit that one sorry. Friends only the ones I made on the spur of the moment in this part of the world.

Or maybe you should reread your advise to him?
ah a player from w23 juiced, interesting,

well just use noble nukes, forces him to defend n lose his def in defending, gg wp game over

Yet he did just that leading with 2 semi nukes following them with 5 nukes with 5 nobles yet the village is still standing. Ya I don't hope to keep it but I did make some new friends. Had some laugh's and enjoyed my self which is the point of this game.

The Tribalwarsmap is quicker hands down and I've always have found it a great tool to use.

Consider applying to be a member of happy? I'd rather not get my a$$ handed to me by PsychoSmurf and his gang. I might be ok but I don't even come close to comparing with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet he did just that leading with 2 semi nukes following them with 5 nukes with 5 nobles yet the village is still standing. Ya I don't hope to keep it but I did make some new friends. Had some laugh's and enjoyed my self which is the point of this game.

Point of this game is to have fun; you have fun defending your 2.4K village and bolsach's fun is to noble 2.4K village, I don't see what's the big deal here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And do you, Egozoid, have fun failing at nobling a tribe that half the world is at war with, and who recently lost their duke? Nobody else seems to be having too much difficulty nobling Hi, What's your excuse?

DeletedUser50346

position it was in a nice position for where im growing got some friends who rejoined the world and wanted a close village, it was not meant to take this long.

DeletedUser

position away from a frontline.....gotta get into position for them barbs right?

DeletedUser50346

defo man defo them barbs i mean daymmm they sooo offensive and a real enemy well compared to our other enemies lol

DeletedUser

Reports

The Reports
Things wouldn't have gone my way I don't think if he would have used the attack planner.

report1.gif

Melthesender

report2.gif

Melthesender

Report3.gif

Melthesender

Report4.gif

Melthesender

http://en57.tribalwars.net/public_report/c427a7b171af3e095337e8edb3615cd4

http://en57.tribalwars.net/public_report/d4b212fc9b8f6ff8f924928ce5a5f6af

http://en57.tribalwars.net/public_report/9a731dae8d0b373f1f3819173ca4b10a

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To be fair to him, with that little amount of troops in the village, he's hardly got enough support to qualify as being helped!

NightWitch1

still its a waist of troops and nobles to noble a 2,5 pointer out who dont do harm when you have a war to fight

DeletedUser

To be fair to him, with that little amount of troops in the village, he's hardly got enough support to qualify as being helped!

To be fair to bolsach he's attacking at 32% morale against 4 weaponized Pallys.

3 Nukes (7000/2500/250) with 32% morale, 0% luck, level 3 Wall and 3 Pallys equipped with spear/sword/Cat bonus gets rid of him bolsach. I suggest you do it and shut him down. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser50346

no yano its been a game, hes given me the village he just wanted to prove he could do all this, and he won i lost a lot more than i should have on this village which i wanted purerly for positional reasons near friends and he took me back to tribal wars school, wfman077 he is not a noob.
he turned nobleing a 2.5k village into one of the most frustratingly helarious moments i have ever had in tribal wars i wish more people were like him, he made it fun