One of E-JAB's finest

nevetsb

no yano its been a game, hes given me the village he just wanted to prove he could do all this, and he won i lost a lot more than i should have on this village which i wanted purerly for positional reasons near friends and he took me back to tribal wars school, wfman077 he is not a noob.
he turned nobleing a 2.5k village into one of the most frustratingly helarious moments i have ever had in tribal wars i wish more people were like him, he made it fun

There are many skilled players in w57, have you even tried attacking and enemy yet? There are alot of players at a much higher caliber than both of you on this world, hang your head in shame, hell why is this 2.4k nub so impressed by himself, all he did was write a few mails requesting support, hell with 32% its not as though you need much.

Stop wasting our time.

DeletedUser

Wfman077 so who are you in world 57 ?

And nevetsb no one is forcing you to read this if you don't like it don't read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

There are many skilled players in w57, have you even tried attacking and enemy yet? There are alot of players at a much higher caliber than both of you on this world, hang your head in shame, hell why is this 2.4k nub so impressed by himself, all he did was write a few mails requesting support, hell with 32% its not as though you need much.

Stop wasting our time.

I suggest you stop wasting your time and writing a ridiculous post like that :D, that melthesender guys has come accross as an annoying noob but at least he is killing troops and the other guys has done nothing cocky/wrong at all. Good on both of them.

DeletedUser

I suggest you stop wasting your time and writing a ridiculous post like that :D, that melthesender guys has come accross as an annoying noob but at least he is killing troops and the other guys has done nothing cocky/wrong at all. Good on both of them.

The other guys nobles have spaces of like 5 hours between them (facepalm)

DeletedUser

both players are noobs, nuff said
Hmmmm, did he not gain far better rank in world 23 than you. He reached rank 7, you didn't get into the top 35. He also started far later.

Was juice better than Knock or was he better when it was both your main worlds?

DeletedUser

Wfman077 so who are you in world 57 ?

And nevetsb no one is forcing you to read this if you don't like it don't read it.

says on my siggy, im chandrian m8

u mite remember me from w23, i was julius ceaser09

edit:

Hmmmm, did he not gain far better rank in world 23 than you. He reached rank 7, you didn't get into the top 35. He also started far later.

Was juice better than Knock or was he better when it was both your main worlds?

lol total noob post, rank means nuthin, take pain carbon on this world, has done completely nuthin

most in this world wud say the same for lor rightous aswell or even huggy

or an example from w23

indigo, remember her? rank 1 thru internals an barb munchin,

so again rank means nuthin

and i think u will find more then 60% of his acc was from internals not to mention barbs

there was only 1 war i was never on a frontline and that was teh war with -LH-

every other war i was involved in i was frontline, i was instrumental in the war vs titan when i was nbg, i won k17 by myself outnumbered yet i conquered it an got other players into that continent

i earned the respect thru warring, yea my mouth on the forums didnt help but they respected my frontline capabilties and i am doing the exact same here, i run my mouth here but as always i get the job done ingame, no one can deny that

well juiced joined in when we warred rebz and nbg joined in on our side and the war ended in a stalemate so was juiced better? was the rank 1 tribe at the time better? (rebz)

im gna refrain from answerin my own question as it ended in a stalemate but just remember knock were beating rebz when juiced jumped in to help them ;)

oh u gna grow a set an actually tell us who u were or u gna continue to hide behind an alias acc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds familiar it's been a few years. What tribe were you in ?

DeletedUser

Got yu I was in fury then juiced. Taking it easy here ;) 1 village is much less time consuming :D lol

DeletedUser

A reliable little buddy tells me you were stack to the heavens in k17. To claim you pulled k17 on your own would be a lie? Having looked at the stats it would seem to be correct, by tribe help is what you benifited from. The people that moved into k17 were always going to head there, didn't they land there during the war, therefore clearing k17 single handly isn't true now is it.

As for your comments on me, I've named my price. I can quote it again if you like, I'm not the person backing out. Nothing to hide seen as you don know me.

DeletedUser

A reliable little buddy tells me you were stack to the heavens in k17. To claim you pulled k17 on your own would be a lie? Having looked at the stats it would seem to be correct, by tribe help is what you benifited from. The people that moved into k17 were always going to head there, didn't they land there during the war, therefore clearing k17 single handly isn't true now is it.

As for your comments on me, I've named my price. I can quote it again if you like, I'm not the person backing out. Nothing to hide seen as you don know me.

self supported from k6, when you have a safe backline you can afford to leave it empty but that lasted 1 month, after yes i did recieve support but not loads, i wasnt the only player in the tribe...i know where to put defense, i know how to use def, i dnt waste it like sum ppl

http://www.twstats.com/en23/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3602057&type=all&oldtribe=5130&pn=-1

my war conquers vs titan

336 to be clear.... 1 of the highest noblers in the war if not the highest, i went from rank 8 if not lower in that continent to rank 1,

no they werent actually goin to head there, cafrat wanted to focus on k16 with nightmareassasin, HitsugayaTheGreat i asked to start nobling in k17 and worked with them a lot, cafrat and HitsugayaTheGreat we worked as a team once i got them in, i co-ordinated all the attacks in k17, i picked the targets, i ran that k as i knew it very well, i knew who was weak, who was supported, who to hit

no sry but u didnt name it when u said actually

here i will show u

As for your comments about me, if you really want me to reveal past accounts etc I'd be willing. You say the words, you should know that once I do will shred every little respect anyone has for you up. Believe me, I can.

here u dnt name any terms, i asked u to reveal urself

then

u post this

Good pm me your Skype and I'll give you the names also a little preview on exactly how I'll expose you.

sumthin i didnt agree to and sumthin u never put in ur 1st post....

so sry u didnt give any terms in ur 1st post, all said was ask an i did

u dnt need my skype to expose me unless ur lookin to make up sum fake convos etc, just makes u look fishy an creepy...

oh an lastly since u are so determined to keep bringing my w23 past and create a debate over it under an alias name i will be reportin u as per the rules regarding alias accs and avoid bans on ur real acc

DeletedUser

Firstly, you can report me all you like. I use this account ingame for a number of reasons, there is no harm in me having it. People are entitled to have more than one account name, which I use.

Your war stats, nice. But claiming you did it on thr own takes away tribal effort.

Back ontop topic. Where was this thread going?

DeletedUser

Firstly, you can report me all you like. I use this account ingame for a number of reasons, there is no harm in me having it. People are entitled to have more than one account name, which I use.

Your war stats, nice. But claiming you did it on thr own takes away tribal effort.

Back ontop topic. Where was this thread going?

i gave plenty of credit in the external threads to my tribe for there teamwork n support, i cleared my own villages that i nobled and co-ordinated everything in k17

i organised people moving in, i hand picked them cus they were active and willing to put the effort in, i chose correctly and it resulted in a much quicker domination of k17

if i had the nobles to take out everyone in k17 by myself i wud never have organised ppl to move in, i like my expansion space.

i know my stats are nice, that war was wat truly earnt me the respect among others in the world (regardless of my mouth/opinions on externals), i was always in the top 10 oda and od but it took a while before ppl knew i kicked butt on frontlines an dnt mess around

edit: but idc wat anyone says, i am the reason k17 was won

DeletedUser

Fair points, argument made. Anyways, past is past and all that stuff.

Am I the only One that is seeing nothing wrong with him Nobling who he wants here? :icon_redface: