What If...?

DeletedUser

Will let u know in mail on World 60! will let u know of the details for a world 46 account as soon as i can man - be great to get u back

DeletedUser97878

What if i had never left and told open about cdale..
I do wonder if the jump would of still happened? Or would of twist maybe planned it out better and stacked him instead of rushing?
:D
Personally i think TSL would of found out and rimmed him anyway but they just found out sooner.

But i like to tell myself i made a difference :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah you helped tsl in the end no doubt sharkey what you did before to help twist is long forgotten.

Was a shock to me as i knew nothing about either spy i knew we had 1 but still you were obv more trusted than me but you decided on your path.
I ain't fussed but you keep your name you will be rimmed faster than you can cry what did i do???

Best make a fresh start with a new identity as traitors ain't forgotten easily.

Anyway goodluck and main thing have fun but i reckon you might struggle from now on but who knows :)

DeletedUser97878

I am playing under new aliases....But you're more than welcome to know them :D I told you robby reindeer could try and rim me in another world :p

I was more trusted than alot of twist!

DeletedUser

What if Twist actually mounted a decent op on me ? would i crumble or not ?

spose we shall never know as they wont be able to mount a decent op :(

DeletedUser

Kaner your time will come might not be for a while or might be next week who can say??

As for you sharkey i guess you were trusted and you abused that trust, goodluck with those new aliases they won't help unless you chaange your ways.
And where did robby come into the discussion you lost me??

DeletedUser

i hope its next week :lol: or soon anyway, everyones catching me in OD :(

DeletedUser97878

As for you sharkey i guess you were trusted and you abused that trust, goodluck with those new aliases they won't help unless you chaange your ways.
And where did robby come into the discussion you lost me??
I was talking about when you IG mailed me in the forum messages or whatever..... I told you to get robby to attack me :icon_cry: But you're lazy :p

DeletedUser

robby what's ya obsession with him mate??

I am itchynakas i have been itchynakas since first day of world no co's no cheating you got a problem then bring it mate.
You want me to rim ya then just ask give me ya new account name and it's done.

Lazy nah just don't normally bother with small fry i got bigger fish to deal with.
Build a couple of vill's up stack em with ya buds in tsl if you want then give me a shout and watch how quick you need another account.

Try another world as you failed bigtime here heard enough of your boasts with nothing to back it up.

DeletedUser97878

I have friends in TSL o_O News to me.

Spankje on world 54....rim me.

DeletedUser

What if tsl had 2 brain cells between them????

Nice effort buffy keep trying with all those accounts and maybe 1 of these days i may have to use a snipe or recap.

I just love a good skirmish shame all you got to show me is real basic stuff my niece is laughing at.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have some good "What Ifs"

What If: TSL Never accepted the original (before sour grapes) alliance ?

What If: Skill? Went north and Never taken in 50% of Bunny ? (i let some sloths in during my time)

What If: Anarky was a rim tribe on the west side of the world ?

What If: TSL never merged (i say that lightly but you get my drift)

What If: 10 of the most influential players joined 47 and not 46 ?

Lets hear what people think. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser84663

ooo ooo I got one your forgot Sy... what if me and petey got along? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What if you guys never deleted (tink, chachi, sir lucid, thebanker etc etc)? You guys took the easy way out. Sorry, but I had a lot of TW respect for you guys. Wasted now. Surprisingly they have not rimmed this n00b yet :| All in good time i suppose :D

DeletedUser

ooo ooo I got one your forgot Sy... what if me and petey got along? :icon_eek:

I MISS YOU @@@

1) If TSL/Unique never merged they would have fought it out and the early winner would have taken the majority of the other tribe's members anyways

2) No idea

3) They would have been killed way before they had the chance to get to their peak

4) TSL would have continued to eat TSB, and Skill? probably would have won their war and taken in Firey and a few others anyways.

5) .... impossible to predict

Chachi) Too late :D

DeletedUser

Just to clarify my first one.

Alliance i mean TSL & Skill alliance.