Old Players, you still play or check forum?

Soberknight

Just thought it might be fun to have a thread where everyone can ask if some player still plays the world...

Its because since the world was won by TLA, i have been asking for Mikey, Slayer and WFA. Spoken to them all and know their current TW status, now how about the rest of you?

If you read this, please post your ign of this world, if you regularely check the forums, if you still play worlds (or would want to) and any other news you want to share with us.

I am Soberknight, i check the forums on a daily basis but dont play any worlds because i dont have the time and my wife would kill me (no exageration) if i ever would start playing again. I also have a very sweet 10 month old daughter that has taken up all the time i used to spend on TW :icon_wink:

DeletedUser87372

I was in retirement, but was forced to set up a new account to gift my PP prize away. On starting an account in W61 I got sucked in to the addiction again and am still playing it. That being said, I am not sure how much longer I will, I just know I will still be logging in for the next little while :) I am still plaqying under my one and only account, jvincent.

DeletedUser79621

I played as Kristofski on w29, I haven't played since I quit w61, whenever that was... This is the first time since then that I have even looked at the forums.

Without TW I seem to have a lot more spare time (kind of useful since my uni work needed doing ^_^)

Soberknight

I was in retirement, but was forced to set up a new account to gift my PP prize away. On starting an account in W61 I got sucked in to the addiction again and am still playing it. That being said, I am not sure how much longer I will, I just know I will still be logging in for the next little while :) I am still plaqying under my one and only account, jvincent.

I heard you play that account with slayer? But he says the same as you: not for long...
I hope you wont. its always nice when i check the forum to see some familiar names popping up :)

I played as Kristofski on w29, I haven't played since I quit w61, whenever that was... This is the first time since then that I have even looked at the forums.

Without TW I seem to have a lot more spare time (kind of useful since my uni work needed doing ^_^)

Thats very true. Somehow TW always gets back into your life, but for now perhaps its best for you to stay on forum only, just like me (so you can do RL things that are more important).

Thanx for letting me know where you at. i hope to see more posts over here in the coming week.

DeletedUser62494

I still check the forums on a normal basis. Still log into skype pretty often and not very proud of this but I am also playing W62 and becoming interested in this game again.

DeletedUser

I still play on 62 there are a fair few players that were on 29 that i am tribemates with there.

Jobetopia

I also have a very sweet 10 month old daughter that has taken up all the time i used to spend on TW :icon_wink:

Grats sober :)

I am blissfully TW free nowdays, dabbling on The Old Republic and Shogun 2 instead, do still check the TW forums every so often out of a sense of nostalgia however!

(Grats to TLA on the victory by the way :)

DeletedUser89005

i would still check these forums on a weekly basis... and as quite a few ex w29's know, i am also playing the game on w61 with, how should i say it, ex-enemies and cohorts? does that make me a traitor now..lol.. but in all fairness i believe everyone who played w29 and still continues to play other worlds with or without the same old crowd will always have that good old feeling and horrid memories of w29.. after all it did take a few years to end..

DeletedUser

I play, if you can call turtling and barb nobling on what basically amounts to a no haul world as playing. I hope to start actively playing again come september

DeletedUser

i would still check these forums on a weekly basis... and as quite a few ex w29's know, i am also playing the game on w61 with, how should i say it, ex-enemies and cohorts? does that make me a traitor now..lol.. but in all fairness i believe everyone who played w29 and still continues to play other worlds with or without the same old crowd will always have that good old feeling and horrid memories of w29.. after all it did take a few years to end..

i never really played with you, but W29 was my favorite world by a long shot, and that saying a lot since Ive played so many worlds....god i need to quit some day...

Soberknight

This thread is real fun to read and perhaps the best thread in any closed worldever!

I wil check w62 better now i know its populated by w29 vets and even when i quit way before the end of the world, i agree with ankaar: w29 was special.

Jobe! good to hear from you again! stay away from TW (playing) because its way too addictive! (i am 24 months sober now, its hard but it can be done)

DeletedUser

W61 has a few W29 guys out on the rim as well - mikey, jvince, bert, etc. Oh, and me :D

DeletedUser

wonders if this will be removed Congrats TLA I also havent had a chance to tell people That Melvinsputnick passed away Oct 6th 2011 heart attack
l

Soberknight

wonders if this will be removed Congrats TLA I also havent had a chance to tell people That Melvinsputnick passed away Oct 6th 2011 heart attack
l

I am very sorry to hear that. I only know his account by name but still...

How are your after-w29 days?

Ankaar, what tribe/accounts you guys play in w61?

DeletedUser

well well well. this has been a long while..

I no longer play, got very bored midway through W29 and realised that I was just playing because I was so used to it, and not because i was actually enjoying it anymore. Ive come back to the forums briefly to have a quick look at OT again to chat to some friends from there.

In the meantime, i'm getting snowed under with work, but managed to meet up with Agent Incognito (if you remember her) a couple of times last year, which was fun.

Good to hear from you all, and sad news about melvin. My thoughts are with his family.

Lobsters out.

DeletedUser89005

sorry to hear off melvin mr.dallas..
i trust all is well with you and that things are on the up.. anyhow just saying hi.. ;)

Soberknight

well well well. this has been a long while..

I no longer play, got very bored midway through W29 and realised that I was just playing because I was so used to it, and not because i was actually enjoying it anymore. Ive come back to the forums briefly to have a quick look at OT again to chat to some friends from there.

In the meantime, i'm getting snowed under with work, but managed to meet up with Agent Incognito (if you remember her) a couple of times last year, which was fun.

Good to hear from you all, and sad news about melvin. My thoughts are with his family.

Lobsters out.

Hi Lobster, its been a while indeed. Your posts back then were always fun to read. Too bad you quit back then, but most of us have come to the same conclusion at certain point.

I havent been able to let the forum go. The game itself i havent played in over a year. Might soon be playing again but limit myself at 2 hours per day (i hope not every day ;) )

DeletedUser

jaypatachi here. It's been a long time guys.

And I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologize.
Sorry guys.

As for me, I'm just back and I'm looking to play a bit of casual TW as a co-player.

Add me on skype if you want to catch up.
Thanks guys.

DeletedUser

Well Bert I sincerely hope all is well in your life . I've been pretty busy Daughter got married .had 2 grand daughters this past May I'm at 5 Grand kids now .Just trolling to see whats up Its strange Not to wake up to the Tribe. Hope Everyone is healthy and happy...Someday maybe Ill play again :) Peace