What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuenchinu

As the world has changed so much in the last few weeks I thought it would be interesting to see what people think will happen next.

I think the next war will be Knock! vs -4-
I also think some of {HI} will join E-Jab, Knock! or Infamy

What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

How could you Call Knock Vs -4- a war lol.

I can see Infamy and Knock setting a line across the middle and clearing their own halfs warring with some recruiting(will/would take quite some time), until the final war north vs south :p

DeletedUser

I see this:

Infamy + Knock continue there spreads west, and take control.

Summer inactivity hits, the internals sky rocket, Minor tribes crumble on there own.

Knock eat -4-

Surviving {HI} members join Infamy, Reasoning: Joining E-Jab, would be pointless (No offense E-Jab)
They wont join Knock? As knock and {HI} have all that beef about the honour thing

E-jab pick a side (Infamy or Knock!) and merge, giving either side the big advantage, the tribes war each other to end game.

Flame on.

DeletedUser94483

ejab really couldnt merge into them nice thought though...but no hi is slowly re-consolidating to be a powerhouse of another sort....so things are going to get interesting for real.

DeletedUser

Plus you guys will have all those pain.carbon barbs come wednesday to munch on

DeletedUser

in some ways val is right, although not as a powerhouse. The splintering into different tribes will probably end up being a 3rd top tribe when they band together again sometime in the future. Its still early to be down to two.

Kuenchinu

all interesting points but I don't really agree about E-Jab not been something to lookout for, they have proven to be a great power and proved that they had skill in the war with {HI} "this is just what I think"

DeletedUser

agree, E-Jab proved it to us, when they are still here after a long long war with {HI}/Happy/Hugs

What my view says that, sometime in this year;
1. there would be 2 or more worlds appearing.(w63 - maybe may, june and w64 - at august, september) or more before 2012.
2. w57 will change a lot, having 3 super power(power house still intact, Knock/E-Jab/Infamy)
3. more inactives, barbs and bans during summer(starting next week)
4. maybe, a merge b/w 2 tribes(either: knock,infamy,e-jab) or if not merge, a war b/w 2 or 3 of this power house tribes by mid-year or late 2011.
5. many players would ran-out of premium, and growth and minting coins would be stopped due to laziness(applies majority to those who doesn't have co or plays at limited time)

DeletedUser

KNOCK will win the rest is only killing time so enjoy the ride :D

DeletedUser

Nope ive seen how knock plays already... Knock will win this world... Infamy trains and sniping and stacking really suck... Hmmm a 2 def stack wow.... Plus players inside the acct domt know how to play so watch out infamy?.. Aka witchy psycho, cool tracker , alfonso, kablamz, bknight, bk , and lordrighetous are all noobs who doesnt know how to do tains and everyting

DeletedUser

Nope ive seen how knock plays already... Knock will win this world... Infamy trains and sniping and stacking really suck... Hmmm a 2 def stack wow.... Plus players inside the acct domt know how to play so watch out infamy?.. Aka witchy psycho, cool tracker , alfonso, kablamz, bknight, bk , and lordrighetous are all noobs who doesnt know how to do tains and everyting

nope chao infamy has me :p infamy will win this world

DeletedUser102407

Kinda early for this kind of thread. I think is only serving to flame the relations between infamy and knock.
Kinda like the mails we receive (knock and infamy main players) from ex HI players, who try to convince us to fight each other.
Is late part of the game. Many players are low active or they farm very rare. HI have still many towns and this means a lot of nobleman. It will be a slow conquest. HI only hope is to make Knock to fight Infamy.

E-Jab is a good tribe. They can make a difference, but: I say in 2 months, only half of the players in w 57 will still be active enough to fight a large scale war. So, who will fight for total conquest of this world? 60-100 Players?? How many noblemans are needed to noble half of w 57? How much time needed? How boring will be such world?
Nah...w 57 will end sooner.

DeletedUser

Thing is though, your just Buthurt and constantly flame Infamy at any given moment, obviously your going to have this opinion, How about you try back it up with facts, someone may believe you then.... Or maybe someone will actually care.

DeletedUser

I say in 2 months, only half of the players in w 57 will still be active enough to fight a large scale war. So, who will fight for total conquest of this world? 60-100 Players?? How many noblemans are needed to noble half of w 57? How much time needed? How boring will be such world?

You guys made it this way Ahile.
The 2 largest tribes goin for a North South divide and no recruiting agreement by either tribe your goin to make it worse

I know the need to war with HI and the bully tactics they used but those players are removed after starting the threats they were either thrown or walked away after they abandoned those they led

DeletedUser

You guys made it this way Ahile.
The 2 largest tribes goin for a North South divide and no recruiting agreement by either tribe your goin to make it worse

I know the need to war with HI and the bully tactics they used but those players are removed after starting the threats they were either thrown or walked away after they abandoned those they led

don't think any of us realized how easy/boring it would be to noble happy when we agreed to the no recruiting.lol

DeletedUser

Nope miwok your not active you just used us to be active. And you need proof? Lmao go try to fight infamy trust me ive seen all their trains lmao.l. All sucked hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.