East declares on 8 man tribe

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Blasphemy!
[spoil]
thorn_i_love_water_girl_tee_large.jpg
[/spoil]

Definatly a hen.

DeletedUser

EAST recruits a top 40 tribe in the South!

HIGH 5!

X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The placement of Wet? is better strategically for when they declare on Wonka, if anything.

DeletedUser104695

░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

DeletedUser104695

Side 1:
Tribes: Rawr!
Side 2:
Tribes: East

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 1,535
Difference: 1,442

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 712,023
Side 2: 9,572,165
Difference: 8,860,142

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,374
Side 2: 23,870
Difference: 95,504

chart

DeletedUser

Look at the stats for Wet? "who actually declared on CENSOR not Wonka" in their war. Great hire there boys.... Got you some more whining winners there. :-D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Rawr!
Side 2:
Tribes: East

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 1,535
Difference: 1,442

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 712,023
Side 2: 9,572,165
Difference: 8,860,142

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,374
Side 2: 23,870
Difference: 95,504

chart

Soooo these are the stats after East's op on Rawr? That was supposed to land already wasn't it, according to Kung...Fu...Master?

G0dzP0t

2a8gmdx.jpg

East have begun sending 2 nobles at a time because sending one at a time doesn't seem to be working too well :lol:

DeletedUser

2a8gmdx.jpg

East have begun sending 2 nobles at a time because sending one at a time doesn't seem to be working too well :lol:

You got trolled. He wants the attention thats why he did it. Now he got the attention! thanks for that mate ;)

G0dzP0t

/facepalm

I will never understand the stupidity of trolls...

This trolling isn't help your tribe to take villages is it? :lol:

DeletedUser

When 2 nobles are sent together, if you lose half your nuke, 1 still survives and can take the village.

So it is actually a strategy when nuking stacked villages.

I guess you have to take your victories in the small things though, its not like your going to achieve much in this war is it.

DeletedUser

Its actually a stupid move to put two nobles in an attack... especially in a world like this, where resources take time to produce. For example, you are sending the nobles expecting at least one to die. Why not send nukes to nail down the wall and wipe out the enemy troops? Then send in nukes and nobles 100ms after.

Sending an attacking expecting at least one noble to die and possibly two seems like a waste to me, especially when your 60 or so members can produce offense faster than the 8 member enemy can produce defense...

Just my two cents though, I am sure this idea has been debated widely throughout the worlds.

DeletedUser

Its actually a stupid move to put two nobles in an attack... especially in a world like this, where resources take time to produce. For example, you are sending the nobles expecting at least one to die. Why not send nukes to nail down the wall and wipe out the enemy troops? Then send in nukes and nobles 100ms after.

Sending an attacking expecting at least one noble to die and possibly two seems like a waste to me, especially when your 60 or so members can produce offense faster than the 8 member enemy can produce defense...

Just my two cents though, I am sure this idea has been debated widely throughout the worlds.

East, were still waiting on a good excuse

DeletedUser

The council is probably using all their brain power to come up with one. Rather than fighting the war.

DeletedUser104695

The council is probably using all their brain power to come up with one. Rather than fighting the war.

Probably searching for spies like they have previously....Harder with an 8 man tribe that has amazing team work and coordination though.