Who is TW's greatest player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100736
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

Great Lemon then. Even worse. Regardless you make it out like your account was under heavy fire from amazing players. It wasn't as shown by W2V.

Ryan was under fire from Bigjay, how much harder can it get? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know what happened with your account before I'm sure you're a not so bad player yourself and it was only my opinion that he, as of today, in my eyes is the best player in w56.

I don't know whats with you MoM players always going back to "this one time at band camp i survived Tarot OPs, we survived gangbangs, blah blah blah etc." Im talking about the present and i dont give a rats ass what happened in the past :lol: i really really don't :lol:

Unless you know rcmst's password you have no idea how hard he is getting hit and we can, as outsiders, can only judge it from the amount of ODD he's raking in week in week out. so you're statement "Which i can guarantee blah blah".. well wake up.. you can't guarantee coz ur not in rcmst account :lol: unless of course you sat all the accounts thats attacking him and counted all the attacks, fakes, nukes and nobles outgoing :icon_eek:

And i wasn't only talking about nukes dying at home from Semp, also his retake failures and as you put it, poor attack plans against villages that are clearly stacked beyond reason.

DeletedUser84667

Great Lemon had about 300 villages that surrounded my most isolated area in K34 of about 20 villages. There is not much I can do when I log back in and only 4 of those 20 still have troops with only two of them being nukes. Nobles nukes will always beat that.

I had 5k inc when I left, came back and was 100 villages down but up to 6k inc. It remained around 4k until the war ended, which was about a months time. Everyday I had to snipe more close trains or deal with cats, all of which could originate from as close as 40 minutes away. It is easy than spit for RMSCT to defend when he has at least a day for any real sort of force to him. Especially easy when you have the troops to just stack wherever you need to as it is. Players don't need to be amazing when they can launch trains and nukes at a player relentless for months. No matter what your skill level is, their nobles still took loyalty down, their cats still lowered my building levels, and their nukes still killed my troops.

I don't know whats with you MoM players always going back to "this one time at band camp i survived Tarot OPs, we survived gangbangs, blah blah blah etc." Im talking about the present and i dont give a rats ass what happened in the past :lol: i really really don't :lol:

Then this is a different thing for me, I don't think you can judge a player as the best player on a world just looking at what has happened to them recently, rather than what he/she has done the entire length of the world.

DeletedUser84667

A week eh? That is funny considering the war lasted (taken from our war archive)

25 days 18:26:08

I was the first to get incoming, and I was still dealing with attacks after the war officially ended due to ether players just being mad that they couldn't launch more on me or because of walk time. It wasn't until about 2 weeks after that end date that I officially saw an end to Tarot aggression.

Ask any player who participated, after all, some of them are in your tribe as we speak.

DeletedUser

dear lord what have i started :icon_eek: i only wanted to say my piece on who in my opinion is the best w56 player. :lol: didn't know this was gonna be diverted to another "once upon a time i was gangbanged and only had 5 spears to snipe with"

DeletedUser84667

Well what can you expect? I named those spears and they were very close to me. They were the spears you start the world with, and they were the world to me.

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: :lol: then you should've hidden them in some barbs to keep them precious spears safe. I know its late but my condolences :lol:

Then this is a different thing for me, I don't think you can judge a player as the best player on a world just looking at what has happened to them recently, rather than what he/she has done the entire length of the world.

How can I based MY OWN OPINION on something that i never witnessed? :icon_eek: You are right by what you said above but i wasn't here when you were getting raped left and right by T :icon_rolleyes: . Im only here now and I can only witness whats happened since i joined this world so thats what im basing MY OWN OPINION on.

in case you missed it... MY OWN OPINION.. :lol:

DeletedUser

dear lord what have i started :icon_eek: i only wanted to say my piece on who in my opinion is the best w56 player. :lol: didn't know this was gonna be diverted to another "once upon a time i was gangbanged and only had 5 spears to snipe with"

I think this is the one thread where an opinion is just that. An opinion.

Obviously it will involve some history if your not careful..

5 spears and sniping...I thought defending with just the spears was cool...

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: :lol: then you should've hidden them in some barbs to keep them precious spears safe. I know its late but my condolences :lol:
I still have my first 5 spearmen :icon_eek:

nobody ever attacked my main village, and I'll only use it to support in the most dire of circumstances
after all,
the capital of my personal empire cant be without it's home guard :)

DeletedUser

My first village is always full of O troops that die constantly. After all, the capital of my empire can't be without dying sons or we'd have an aging population problem. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ryan > Damut

Simple as. Sure Ryan had a couple bad days, everyone does but he's one hell of a player. For that matter, he had north of 10k incomings from [T] for several weeks towards the beginning of the war.

As for all of TW, I've heard floadi was a beast.

DeletedUser

Floadi? Are you shitting? Floadi was terrible, at least in 24. :icon_razz: