What's Next (2)

DeletedUser

I realized lots hate knock ... A lot would join i guess infamy ( former hi ) than knock ... Unless what im thinking is wrong :)

Though either way knock is way more cooler than infamy ....mits better that knock wins this world than infamy.. Infamy would be the worst tribe ever with witchy to be number 1 .... Never realized a mafia of filipino people in the infamy tribe who plays solo and are noobs will win this world

DeletedUser

Right now the most likely future scenario would be Infamy v Knock! after both tribes finish their business. That's a ways off still though. Until then there's plenty of battles to be had.

DeletedUser92762

I wouldn't call mopping up barbs and inactives with the Odd active player a battle. Though it's going to be interesting to see if TWS survive a gang bang :') E-Jab, Infamy, Knock! vs TWS. I think -4- will play a big part in this war depending which tribe they side with.

en57

As you can see TWS are pretty surrounded so won't have much chance, even less so if -4- don't stay neutral

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You forgot the "kool"est tribe on there. Should be interesting to see if -4- side with tws or not.

DeletedUser

You like barb munching fest? Want more? Come and see meL this is what you want infamy ... T win the world right? Start barb munching :) since all you can do is barb noble the real pro players and eat noobs players... You destroying accounts of people whom you know you cant beat lmao in your tribe dang that.. If you can beat me why even destroy the account comeon guys lmao i just thought of it.. Mr.psych is scared of me thats why ahaha i can beat cool tracker easily and other people in your tribe which will lead to your downfall guys. Especially when their online times are already known by me ahuum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You like barb munching fest? Want more? Come and see meL this is what you want infamy ... T win the world right? Start barb munching :) since all you can do is barb noble the real pro players and eat noobs players... You destroying accounts of people whom you know you cant beat lmao in your tribe dang that.. If you can beat me why even destroy the account comeon guys lmao i just thought of it.. Mr.psych is scared of me thats why ahaha i can beat cool tracker easily and other people in your tribe which will lead to your downfall guys. Especially when their online times are already known by me ahuum

You've failed to do anything noteworthy but make yourself look foolish so... continue on then.

DeletedUser

You've failed to do anything noteworthy but make yourself look foolish so... continue on then.

ahahaha..

hey mate, AOA, I would admit it that you've been a part some time, and you might know our times, but I would still say, "so what?" as if, scripts won't help a player.. lol..

I might praise you if you've pointed out that those non-PA players, are the ones whom you knew their online times, and if it is, it should make your statement viable.. :p no offense, but even if you're good than me, you're still bad in your logical reasonings.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Never said anything bout non pa lmao...didnt know some have no pa but thats cool :) plus even if you have a premium. You guys dont even know how to use it . Snipe , sending trains hmmm how will you be able to snipe trains of good knock players comeon noobs... Also tubbins your a newb :)

DeletedUser92762

Is it possible to stop AoA from posting all together, I'm getting well and truly sick of him

DeletedUser

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Strght SaVaGe

Impossible, as far as I know anyway, theres a no recruitment policy between Knock! and Infamy, right?

You just dont give up ... lml

DeletedUser

I bet you do. Saw your recent red carpet activity. Naughty Papa Smurf :icon_wink:

[spoil]
tumblr_lowrwvnHDl1qbsynzo1_500.jpg
[/spoil]

Gotta cash in somehow.. ;)

AoA is still posting? I wouldn't know, I blocked him so his posts do not show up.

*keeps walking...

DeletedUser92762

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Thanks and done

Physco, yes he is and it's annoying -.-'