What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser

GhostHead today at 20:28
How would you like to be a basher/spy. I've sniped/stacked 11 of your tribes' trains already, it's really fun :D
You testing the loyalty of my tribemates, huh? Do East really need spies against a tribe 1/10th their size?

How sad... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You testing the loyalty of my tribemates, huh? Do East really need spies against a tribe 1/10th their size?

he asked for one he never said he needed one

obviously he doesnt need one he already stopped most your tribes trains

DeletedUser105462

you didnt think they got to their size by not using these dirty underhand tactics did you?

DeletedUser

I find it funny that you called them out for inviting people so they don't have to fight them. They say LIAR! WE DON'T! And now we see that they really do invite people that are attacking them:)

DeletedUser

he asked for one he never said he needed one

obviously he doesnt need one he already stopped most your tribes trains

That's a poor excuse, when Rhino had spies at least there was the deniability that the info was being sent without asking.
Here is a mail asking for spies, posted to the forum and you are trying to defend it?

Keep trying to save face.

DeletedUser

I'm not even denying it broskii. I asked you straight out here to be my basher tribe :D:D:D

DeletedUser

That's a poor excuse, when Rhino had spies at least there was the deniability that the info was being sent without asking.
Here is a mail asking for spies, posted to the forum and you are trying to defend it?

Keep trying to save face.

Asking to spy isnt an invite.

i havent nor have any leader asked ss.got to spy but players will be players and try to get an easy time.

DeletedUser

He sent a train 17hrs out at me, when you guys failed at 5hours out, I was being sarcastic and nice when I told him to cancel it...oh well :X

DeletedUser105462

i havent nor have any leader asked ss.got to spy but players will be players and try to get an easy time.

players will be players

but cowards who want an easy ride will always be cowards who want an easy ride.

DeletedUser

Where did I say it was an invite?
East;s greatest strenght, the persistent search for an easy time. I love the boasting you guys do :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Who doesn't want an easy time, fact remains that your OP failed :) Why worry about stupid messages like this, unless you worry you can't keep your members? :)

DeletedUser105462

Who doesn't want an easy time, fact remains that your OP failed :) Why worry about stupid messages like this, unless you worry you can't keep your members? :)

you guys have lost 10-11 nukes today and your OP hasnt even happened yet lml

DeletedUser

Boring? The fun is just starting:)
img-thing

DeletedUser

If we wanted an easier time we might have started with a tribe twice our size :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

how did we lose 10-11 nukes :O

Shouldn't you be worried then, if our OP hasn't begun? :) You're laughing so hard when your supposed Decoy failed cuz you didn't even take 1 off me.

0/11 aint good