FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

So again, I'll ask; are you going to tell him to leave, or are you going to rescind your statements about me not knowing anything about the world? Don't dodge it this time.

I didn't say changing the time frame was a fact, but the stats that I posted were facts. What you read into them is not a fact, but is usually fairly obvious.

You seem to think you are single-handedly responsible for Bunny. not winning the overall stats. Alrighty then.

Or so the word goes? You sound confident
Skype-emoticons-48-yes.gif

nope, he was around longer on this world then you have been for the past week, he has paid his dues and probably has more room to talk then you do giving he knows what actually has happened on this world up till recently, where you on the other hand talk about shit you dont know period, infact i dont think he has mentioned anything in regards to what the happenings are in 58 or perhaps maybe he just had to tell you how full of it you really are.

@bolded, never said i was single handly responsible for turning the war in our favor did i? you love to twist words around to something they arent', but before i joined MANIC was winning the war. i wonder oh that's right i was the one planning the OP's on FORK. needless to say that shit went down the drain as soon as i left because i have yet to see a successful OP

and no 14 cap's at this stage of the game is not a successful OP :icon_rolleyes:

yeah i hear lots of things, even behind enemy lines, i trust this person and i dont trust many. so yeah i dont think they would lie to me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You don't know how long I was on the world before this, therefore how can you say that?

And I've done what he did; post stats and interpret them. You're just repeating yourself, and it doesn't make it any more correct.

I'm just saying what you made it seem like.

We didn't take 14 caps as a successful op, thanks.

Good job, you hear things. Again, you're not exactly getting information from a reliable source if that's what you hear :).

DeletedUser

You don't know how long I was on the world before this, therefore how can you say that?

I have yet to say a single word about how good or bad I am. If I did, please quote it. Otherwise, read my posts before replying.

And I'm a coward because I want to make sure that my work is recognized, not that of another? I took over the account 2 days ago, come now, surely you can't be that desperate for some dirt on me now that I've proven you wrong again and again?

bolded

so either your a liar and have been here or you got rimmed which proves my point your all talk to begin with.. so which is it :lol:

just going by your words.

edit. yeah ill give you a few to think of something 'smart' to say instead of more excuses blah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not allowed to leave the world and come back on a new account, without being rimmed?

Jeez, my bad. I didn't know it was impossible. Thank you for enlightening me.

DeletedUser

I'm not allowed to leave the world and come back on a new account, without being rimmed?

Jeez, my bad. I didn't know it was impossible. Thank you for enlightening me.

yeah im sure, what was your old account? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

King Geldwolf.

Don't he and I make the loveliest coplaying team?

DeletedUser

King Geldwolf.

Don't he and I make the loveliest coplaying team?

rofl such a liar mate.

it was never co/played account because he was constantly getting nobled by some 'noobs' and blamed it on the fact he had to work that or the fact you actually suck :icon_rolleyes:

anyways enjoy spewing lies :lol:

gave me a nice chuckle. anyways i gots farming to do, you know noble's arent cheap :lol:

chow for now.

DeletedUser

Oh my god, he believed that I was saying it seriously.

I don't know what to do with you Rawr Mode. You're oblivious.

DeletedUser

Sounds like yourself.

right, i just put a perspective on things. nothing more. though its funny you cant prove anything that i have ever lied about, until then your just making a fool of yourself.

Oh my god, he believed that I was saying it seriously.

I don't know what to do with you Rawr Mode. You're oblivious.

yeah right, play the sarcasm card all you like. get called out for being a liar, now all of a sudden you was being sarcastic.

dude this is the internet, i can not read your emotions thru a computer. captain obvious :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I meant I couldn't believe you thought I was serious about it being King Geldwolf.

I don't think anyone on this forum makes more of a fool of themselves than you, sorry.

DeletedUser

Yeah Rawr, you are forum monster, tell me to get out :lol:

Doesn't really matter if I don't play this world anymore. I can read twstats and they say ... well the tea leaves aren't looking good for anyone with bigears really :icon_cool:

And if your argument has fallen to the point of picking apart who plays this world and who said they played who when you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel mate

As I said before, noble more Fork villas, then you may be taken more seriously :) And to the rest of the posters, I have ALWAYS quoted my ingame name when it doesn't match my forum name, you really can't be considered as a real player unless you do :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Doesn't really matter if I don't play this world anymore. I can read twstats and they say ... well the tea leaves aren't looking good for anyone with bigears really :icon_cool:

And if your argument has fallen to the point of picking apart who plays this world and who said they played who when you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel mate

As I said before, noble more Fork villas, then you may be taken more seriously :) And to the rest of the posters, I have ALWAYS quoted my ingame name when it doesn't match my forum name, you really can't be considered as a real player unless you do :icon_rolleyes:

I can read it too, but he tells me to get out. Hence the hypocrisy.

I'm sorry I don't fit your definition of a real player. I assure you, my tribe doesn't think I'm a fake player :).

DeletedUser

I value your opinion greatly

-No one

I can read it too, but he tells me to get out. Hence the hypocrisy.

I'm sorry I don't fit your definition of a real player. I assure you, my tribe doesn't think I'm a fake player :).

Get out of my forums Pilot. now he can't complain :lol:

ah we done figured out there spineless cowards, who loves to hide behind alias :lol:

least Rawr has something they dont, balls!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha :icon_redface:

doubt theirs have even dropped yet :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

someone with no account in w58 ask us to noble villages to be taken seriously or else we are fake players. madness of this place.

DeletedUser

dont ask such a strong request pilot, they may have a stroke and bust a brain cell with asking them to do the unpossible :lol:

you have been denied entry in K34 :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok guys my Alias is Khite Tzu.. I didnt wanna tell anyone but you pushed me towards it..