Why Did {HI} Die?

DeletedUser

Id say most of the attacks from legend come from me.... Legend wouldnt lose his account if i didnt attack him . Most of your attacks fail guys... The snipable attacks hmm thats you guys infamy. Fail noob trains

DeletedUser

That's the player formerly known as Legendslayx that has the account now, not Richard.

On the subject of Richard though, the only thing I didn't like about him was his cockiness on these forums. Guess he had to keep putting his game face on as leader/rep of the tribe. He seemed like a very good player and an above average leader, of course that is only my point of view.

Our tribe failed badly because original players were alot better than new owners :icon_cry: .
Not enough activity, tribe mentality etc etc .
Infamy might be a poorer tribe looking at them , however you have to fight together to win. They done this well, congrats to them. To few people helpong was the main factor.

Also on the fact of me, please remember it was an account there was 3 of us :icon_wink: Without them I would be a poor player .

Legend summed it up well , you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink it. The amount of mails he has in his mailbox am sure would be enough proof to show we did as much as we could.

DeletedUser82080

I did not get surprised with that result... A leader should have some influence power on the tribe. A leader should be objective, he could warn his own tribemates though he loves them. So he should not let any arrogance act... al

There are still arrogant players around, for example The Munch and Wild Animal on w57. Especially Wild Animal is a completely noob, and sending threat mails to smaller players... However, arrogance brings people into the hell and he has not yet figured that out.

Beautiful Pain - BORED

DeletedUser

Our tribe failed badly because original players were alot better than new owners :icon_cry: .
Not enough activity, tribe mentality etc etc .
Infamy might be a poorer tribe looking at them , however you have to fight together to win. They done this well, congrats to them. To few people helpong was the main factor.

Also on the fact of me, please remember it was an account there was 3 of us :icon_wink: Without them I would be a poor player .

Legend summed it up well , you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink it. The amount of mails he has in his mailbox am sure would be enough proof to show we did as much as we could.

I've been there and done that. It is a frustrating time as a leader to have your tribe too lazy to want to put out and work together. The worse part is that the tag 'Failure' isn't usually attached to the members, it's attached to the duke. It's all part of being the front man I guess, taking the good with the bad. I definitely do not envy your position.

DeletedUser

I've been there and done that. It is a frustrating time as a leader to have your tribe too lazy to want to put out and work together. The worse part is that the tag 'Failure' isn't usually attached to the members, it's attached to the duke. It's all part of being the front man I guess, taking the good with the bad. I definitely do not envy your position.

Its also not fair to TAG the tribe as lazy as this implies the whole tribe
At one stage I had no D left in any of my villas except some sniping troops everything was with IrishPlague Trynet and Mystic

I dont blame one person and there was issues within the tribe but the bottom line is the leadership was arrogant and not in control

DeletedUser

Its also not fair to TAG the tribe as lazy as this implies the whole tribe
At one stage I had no D left in any of my villas except some sniping troops everything was with IrishPlague Trynet and Mystic

I dont blame one person and there was issues within the tribe but the bottom line is the leadership was arrogant and not in control

We are not implying the whole tribe just most of it. :icon_neutral:

Blaming the leadership is totally wrong , blame me i love the hate like miwok :icon_razz:

I mean I can ask legend to screenshot all the mails i sent the greedy people getting our frontlines stacked. In the end we had people who did not send because they were greedy :icon_neutral: Alot of crap was masked by elfs ability to snipe anything that was put in front of him. Should have heeded johns advice and just kicked em all really :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We are not implying the whole tribe just most of it. :icon_neutral:

Blaming the leadership is totally wrong , blame me i love the hate like miwok :icon_razz:

I dont hate you Richard :) or blame you this is only a game mate
But my analysis is that the tribe was large in points but not prepared to fight any war.
And OK maybe you prodded a sleepy Canadian Grizzley too many times so it went for you :)

species-spotlight-grizzly-bear-brown-mouth-open-black-nose-attacking-growling-biting-photo.jpeg

DeletedUser102431

I say the big failure of the tribe was the spirit was gone.

Had to many "greedy" players that was to afraid to send any temporarly defense to anyone being under heavy attack just incase the enemy might attack me later on.

Then never really wanted to send out there nukes since they thought we will just run into stacked vills or why should i send nukes there i do not gain anything from it.

This kind of thinking destroys a tribe this big that fast.

I do not blame anything at all on the leadership for having the tribe falling apart, it was a ticking bomb with having these kinds of players inside a tribe.

Richard did everything in his power to get people to shap up and actually do there part.

NightWitch1

bla bla bla hellfire. TheIlluminati was coplayed by 4 members and what you did you was not alone and the only one who send the attacks out. because allot attacks was to send out on my online times, same as for tai times. so keep telling lie´s your great into that.

Had to many "greedy" players ...... . . . ... ... .. ..why should i send nukes there i do not gain anything from it.

all tribes know thier own greedy players. sad but truth, then count the note, i am to far away to send any troops with it... that kind of thinking killing the tribes and the team spirrit fast.

DeletedUser

Nightwitch what did you do? Loools send out 1/10 fail trains? Hahaha you just wasted all opportunities to make and noble more legend ifmyou have not launched them...,we are all mad at all you did ... Your a worthless co who launches so fast without wait... All of what we say to you that it is okay ismall lies just for you to play loools.

You know the difference ? When you play you noble barbs loools when i play i noble real players thats how good i am.. Loook whats happeningmto theilluminati now loools

You dont have the right instinct to use trains or not... Weve all said to wait but you just continue sending fail trains and you never learn from it. Your wasting fast oppurtimities loools you suck thats all

Look at whats happening to our account theilluminati ... What does he noble? Barbs just like before when you first started hmmm . Waiting for a person like me to do your work ? Looools comeon you have around 300 novles to throw off and you cant do anything oh my oh my theilluminati sucks with witchy as the owner
Also ask tai how many trains he sent on legend... Your a noob witchy you dont know anything... You think tai sends 1000 fakes on legend hmmm i think noo. You never did anything your the noob for making me think im the noob who cant play

Do you think you have done anything good on the acct? None lmao anyway i think your better off on your own snortysmurf account. Your acct sucks and better to be controlled by a player who sucks too which is you... Loools

You dont have the capabilities to control a massive account that was played by me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83693

I say the big failure of the tribe was the spirit was gone.

Had to many "greedy" players that was to afraid to send any temporarly defense to anyone being under heavy attack just incase the enemy might attack me later on.

Then never really wanted to send out there nukes since they thought we will just run into stacked vills or why should i send nukes there i do not gain anything from it.

This kind of thinking destroys a tribe this big that fast.

I do not blame anything at all on the leadership for having the tribe falling apart, it was a ticking bomb with having these kinds of players inside a tribe.

Richard did everything in his power to get people to shap up and actually do there part.

You hit it right on the head!

DeletedUser

Wow, just wow. The advantage of a tribe being so large is being able to 'brute force' your enemy into submission. That's TW-101. Even the smallest tribe members play a role.

NightWitch1

YAWN HEll go play on a other world you get bored.

1 when i took over a totally strange huge account i did get a hold on the account first the wars are over and there was not many to noble anymore while pro pairing to a new war coming up so yes i took smaller players from nameless who´s villagers you have even used into your attempt to destroy that account.

All you have be reached is to be more hatred then anyone, and a total screwed player who mess with plenty ppl´s account and still is doing your dirty tricks into this world.
the players are all so totaly done with you. It shows how rotten some can be.

TREEE before you even edit or delete this post know that player still logg on with a new account into or wolrld to scrrew more players accounts over

his new attempt account is called banix5 and players should be aware about this.

DeletedUser

I agree with the second part and disagree with the first part. It was a lack of listening to the leaders that was the problem. You can lead a man to water but you cant make him drink from it.

Yes humble, we can move it if you wish

Truly good leaders will lead a man to water. Then they will ask that he drinks the water. If he doesn't drink, they order him to drink the water, or else. And if he still doesn't listen, they kick him out of the tribe.

The only person you can blame for a tribe falling is the leadership. Selfish players are a problem? The leadership recruited them, leadership's fault. Maybe you recruited a good player (or a bad one, everyone makes mistakes), and then later realize he isn't what he was cracked up to be. Leadership's fault for not kicking him.

I can bring you many examples where players under bad leadership, were bad players. Those exact same players were then put under good leadership, and you know what happened? Some couldn't do it, they just weren't up to snuff. But some did make it. And if you weren't there to see it happen, you would never believe that the account under each leadership playing so differently was still played by the same person.

DeletedUser

Truly good leaders will lead a man to water. Then they will ask that he drinks the water. If he doesn't drink, they order him to drink the water, or else. And if he still doesn't listen, they kick him out of the tribe.

The only person you can blame for a tribe falling is the leadership. Selfish players are a problem? The leadership recruited them, leadership's fault. Maybe you recruited a good player (or a bad one, everyone makes mistakes), and then later realize he isn't what he was cracked up to be. Leadership's fault for not kicking him.

I can bring you many examples where players under bad leadership, were bad players. Those exact same players were then put under good leadership, and you know what happened? Some couldn't do it, they just weren't up to snuff. But some did make it. And if you weren't there to see it happen, you would never believe that the account under each leadership playing so differently was still played by the same person.

Thanks this thread was getting a bit one sided
what is missing here is a tribe dont need askin twice by a good leader and a good leader wont ask more than once :)

sorry but thats how it is

DeletedUser

I dont hate you Richard :) or blame you this is only a game mate
But my analysis is that the tribe was large in points but not prepared to fight any war.
And OK maybe you prodded a sleepy Canadian Grizzley too many times so it went for you :)

species-spotlight-grizzly-bear-brown-mouth-open-black-nose-attacking-growling-biting-photo.jpeg

My teeth are bigger.. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol.. a papa smurf hat stuck in his teeth would really bring it together.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks this thread was getting a bit one sided
what is missing here is a tribe dont need askin twice by a good leader and a good leader wont ask more than once :)

sorry but thats how it is

:lol:

If legend had my mails i would be happy to screenshot em ( know i should have :icon_neutral: ), I wont take no blame for not trying. I sent a good 500 mails bare minimum in a few days asking for stuff here and there off my own back, while we organised attacks since some group leaders went missing :icon_sad: , while mass nuking and faking relevant infamy players (ask em :icon_biggrin: ) . Not because I wanted to, I openly disliked duking after it made my good coplayer leave, however because who else but me?? Everything had to fall to too few people...

I am yet too see where I said I was a great leader, it boils down to two things. I should have left earlier, before I joined the world I had set out to leave at that specific time as i did last year ( past players can vindicate that :lol:). Couldnt since whole tribe nearly fell apart when i tried to first time, hence {I} merge for leadership . 2. In the end I had enough, especially after a special case of guilty with no evidence sucking everything out of me. However, thats no excuse being a realist I am happy for the ban since it let me able to revise for my exams. Since in the end the same result would have happened , longer drawn out and I would be resitting a year ... :icon_confused:

Problem was we were in tough spot , if infamy or knock knew how weak we really were they would have came for us alot quicker than they did . I couldnt let them sniff the blood , they like hounds so had to accept some real jargon being surrounded on all sides. Them mistakes there I will admit too(anyone and everyone who has played with me would know how i hate slackers), however not trying is a disgrace to me and john and many others. :icon_neutral: Irks me terribly.

DeletedUser

Richard I know you put in effort and I also think you had a front to keep with your comms to other tribes to not show weakness
In no way do I envy your position. In fact quite the opposite mate

But as said already in another tribe not so far away. You dont get asked twice. Sometimes you dont even get asked :) if your stats are crap you get rimmed

lol.. a papa smurf hat stuck in his teeth would really bring it together.. :lol:

what about this one
or is this getting too rude :)

papa+fyalab.jpg