Wow all gone

DeletedUser

Congrats to my former allies Hawks and my former tribe TW and sub tribe Swag. It's been so long since I have spoken to any of you... Anyone in other worlds at this point? I am considering taking it up again

baseball2009star

Let me give you some advice cdub.... Block TW on your browser, block it on your firewall, run over your computer with your vehicle, then burn the remains... lol jk jk

Howdy though, I would never recommend to anyone to take up this game again... =P

DeletedUser95913

now baseball, you know your an addict and could not truely stay away yourself for long... you would just steal your girlfriends computer to get on ;)

cdub, a few of us Hawks atill play our original home world, w23, as far as the others, not so sure

DeletedUser81101

Let me give you some advice cdub.... Block TW on your browser, block it on your firewall, run over your computer with your vehicle, then burn the remains... lol jk jk

Howdy though, I would never recommend to anyone to take up this game again... =P

I wish I did that haha... wise words!

DeletedUser95913

I have been away for sometime now, and wonder if any of the old fighters are still around...

DeletedUser95913

wow, its been a year since I gave TW a rattle... hope all my old friends are still kicking and hope life is treating you all well.

was also wondering if anyone has hard from Bluefire... she kind of just disappeared from the net....