Look a Mod! *Run away

monsterbro

ummm so who else to going to ignore monsterboet's posts from now on?

Self confessed troll who then tries to make valid arguments.... oh boy:icon_rolleyes:

you can try avoid me but it never works

DeletedUser

I listened to him before he was in shAve. Or FiG. Or Prey. Or CAN. Before he was in any of my tribes. Back when he was my enemy.

Get over yourself, geani.

wow, so many tribes, what can i say, hes a walker :icon_rolleyes:

i would never trust a guy who have been in more than 3 tribes :lol: especially a kid :icon_razz:

monsterbro

i would never trust a guy who have been in more than 3 tribes :lol: especially a kid :icon_razz:

wow shows how much you knew what went on in k46

for when he said when i wa shis enemy, he was talking about w16

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All these tribes were tribes led to by the leadership. If you honestly think for a second that monsterbro is not a loyal player who leaves tribes, you know absolutely nothing about his history. I value him above anyone in your tribe, excepting 1-2 players who are on par with him as friends of mine. The fact that you'd call him a walker is laughable, and only shows your own ignorance.

[spoil]Name: Gaillimh
Tribe: GotRob
Tribe Changes: 9[/spoil]

Newest recruit = Untrustable, eh?

[spoil]Name: BustaFace
Tribe Changes: 13[/spoil]

Second newest recruit; even worse.

[spoil]Name: traxdara
Tribe Changes: 7[/spoil]

Next newest recruit. 7 > 3.

[spoil]Name: Wasilika
Tribe Changes: 6[/spoil]

Of your last 5 recruits, only 1 so far has been trustworthy. By the way, interesting fact:

[spoil]Name: geani29
Tribe Changes: 4[/spoil]

4 > 3. Do you trust yourself? Should jamie trust you?

Well, that was certainly eye-opening. Thank you for telling me you don't trust half your own tribe :).

DeletedUser

too much trouble for nothing, I dont really care what he did or not, for me hes lame, he dont even have the guts to tell me his ingame name and this says all !
valid for you too ;) U didnt notice yourself with your ingame account, so everything you say is no use for me. Zero as player, thats what you are :))

ps. check again sice when they are in my tribe :)

and you should know except for 2, the rest are romanians :p

whos talking about trus here, you? Im laughing, my stomac hurts =))

LE. really pathetic U6, check again why it shows 4 tribes:))

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=1931097

But I know why you posted even my tribes changings: you have nothing else to say, so you are trying to find any litlle bit and stick with it until is demolished, then you find something else, same, small little things :))

so lameeeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Make excuses all you want; you said something, it's not true. Check monsterbro's stats, maybe you'll get an idea of where/why he went.

Don't accuse when you yourself are guilty of taking similar players.

DeletedUser

:))
you are indeed pathetic :))
i didnt make excuses, I replyed to your lyes =))

and I dont have to ckeck any stats, as i said, he dont have the guts to tell me his in game name, and thats it :)

its enough for me to clasify a person ;)

DeletedUser

What lies? I posted statistics. If you have a problem with that, get out and find something that doesn't require statistics. Or facts. You seem to be good with things like that.

DeletedUser

where did u post statistics?

you post just your imagination about my relation with jamie, my team, or my tribes I changed, which was none apart from gtc and gotrob :)

you are full with... you know what :))

guess what: everybody else knows too :D

DeletedUser

check again why I have 4 tribe changings :)

and my spelling is the best I can do, considering :) How is your romanian, btw? :D sucks, I know

DeletedUser

Still not seeing the reason why your members have tons of tribe changes, and you trust them.

DeletedUser

they are with me from a long time, they proved to be worthy of my trust, they dont hide anything from me, which monsterbro does, hiding his in game name :)

which I know it anyway, its that rasher3 guy :)

monsterbro

they are with me from a long time, they proved to be worthy of my trust, they dont hide anything from me, which monsterbro does, hiding his in game name :)

which I know it anyway, its that rasher3 guy :)

not even close, im not on the frontline

monsterbro

So do we even have a mod anymore because seem like hes just taking the same targets and not even handing out infractions anymore just giving warnings and hell not even taking the time to answer any questions or when i even complain about something i dont even hear a answer back. In my opinion i think playing favorites is going around on the external now but i guess thats what happens when they take anyone in for modding

this is just what i think and i dont care what everyone else thinks

DeletedUser

I just got infracted for something I posted three weeks ago... I dunno. I'm not going to argue the point, but he's definitely not keeping up very well.