hi every1 important plz read

DeletedUser

Okay so I will actually type serious for this part, as most of you get the idea I left without really saying anything, before you ask I didn't have incomings or anything, it was around Christmas and I'd just gotten back from not having a laptop for a month and I just.. lost the urge to play Tribal Wars I guess, now I'm starting to get a little bored and I don't know whether I want to come back or not, has anyone else quit for a while and had the urge to come back and has it worked for you?

Also whilst I'm at it since I consider this World's community my favourite and it's basically my home I'd like to ask whether you guys would like me to come back?

spartan clan

thats what most people do with this game play for a while lose the will to play come back later its a cycle for this game as to the 2nd part i dont know you sorry if im rather blunt but it wouldnt make a difference to me if you did or didnt

DeletedUser

omg or-el u i was aiming 2 do this wen u weren't lurking around :'( now no1 will see dis crycrycry

DeletedUser

Stop caring so much about what the world thinks.

If you want to come back, come back :p.

DeletedUser

What can I say Ben, I'm someone that unfortunately doesn't act until he hears an opinion of what people think ;p

DeletedUser95593

Who are you? Oh right. You were duke of that noob, food tribe in k55. Who then for reasons unknown to me got given an account in MoM.

Glad we could share :).

DeletedUser84667

You see this guy above me? Come back to join T just to show him why you got the account in MoM in the first place.

DeletedUser

Wow, chill bro, you'd chink choco killed your cat...

Funny thing, Damut offering an acc in [T] instead of MoM. Has to be a reason for that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95593

I really hope someone hits you.. you really need a wake up call, yeah I will admit we weren't perfect but lol, you can't say we didn't last all that time without a bit of intelligence, oh wait? Aren't you the one that ran from MoM to Old when they thought the going got tough..? YEAH BRO YOU GOT DA BEST ARGUMENTS.

Your tribe was food to be eaten, the only reason you weren't was because MoM were being gangbanged and had other priorities. Also, no I did not run to OLD, not that the offer wasn't there. I was however second in caps with 71-0. Thanks for playing. :icon_wink:

and no we weren't there bitch tribe, we had our own plans

Erm, yeah you were. :lol:

You see this guy above me? Come back to join T just to show him why you got the account in MoM in the first place.

do eet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny thing, Damut offering an acc in [T] instead of MoM. Has to be a reason for that. :icon_wink:

Perhaps because Choco is in W2V, who are currently fighting [T], where as MoM aren't...

If he said what he did and offered a place in MoM, then perhaps conclusions could be drawn. :)