What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser

coming from a member whose tribe has 80% of its members good enough to be our bashers :):icon_wink:

DeletedUser105520

Yup! ;):icon_wink:

BTW a quick update, dunno if this has been said yet but it is 2-1 in conquers. Conquers are the simplest thing for me to follow and understand!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hey...I let him get my village...He renobled it 3 times after :X

DeletedUser105520

haha. u should have stacked it like everyone is doing, except me, seems like all the turtles wanna do is scout me. o_O makes me sad so im just doing secondary missions for now.

(Do not use this as an incentive to attack me, i have lots of ways to stop your attacks, for example... i can... umm... ask for support?)

DeletedUser

just an update on the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: East, ~EMP~
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 11
Difference: 77

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 650,428
Side 2: 86,264
Difference: 564,164

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,488
Side 2: 29,563
Difference: 75

chart

DeletedUser105520

WASP and MWASP are now a family tribe according to this map! YAY! Update!

Oh wait... wrong thread :icon_redface:. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War Update

Side 1:
Tribes: ~EMP~, East
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,209
Side 2: 41,198
Difference: 18,011

chart

DeletedUser

I've got to say, poor showing by East. they are 8-6 vs. SS.GOT, (war declared on the 13th) and 6-40 vs. XX (war declared on the 15th). XX and SS.GOT are still currently smaller then them by 6,077,723, not including ~EMP~ who are supposedly helping East against SS.GOT, so who else exactly is east fighting that they are doing any damage to? where exactly are they focusing their attention this whole time?

DeletedUser104695

Nothing to brag about Darkness117. Your 1 ahead in Conquers and im about to even that up.

There was a mini OP that landed today from East, it did only include 4 or 5 east players and 2 from EMP. they took 3 villas and 2 have been recapped (I think)

DeletedUser104693

We be focusing on them barbs
We got tipped off that they may be joining the gang bang against us..

DeletedUser

Nothing to brag about Darkness117. Your 1 ahead in Conquers and im about to even that up.

There was a mini OP that landed today from East, it did only include 4 or 5 east players and 2 from EMP. they took 3 villas and 2 have been recapped (I think)

Well technically I shouldn't even have a conquer let alone conquers....you just nobled me and i nobled my village back, In fact that's the only real reason I've got 2 conquers.

and I'm not bragging, merely showing people the war stats, trust me when I say I don't brag.

DeletedUser

I've got to say, poor showing by East. they are 8-6 vs. SS.GOT, (war declared on the 13th) and 6-40 vs. XX (war declared on the 15th). XX and SS.GOT are still currently smaller then them by 6,077,723, not including ~EMP~ who are supposedly helping East against SS.GOT, so who else exactly is east fighting that they are doing any damage to? where exactly are they focusing their attention this whole time?

Dear sir, we are fighting Smurfs too (; The wars have just begun. SS.GOT is only being handled by like what...4-5 east members? The total points of those 4-5 players are smaller than SS.GOT

XX are not even 1 week into the war, they had the element of surprise and managed to gain some easy villages, some from inactives too :)

I am sorry that we are all noobs that should bow down to you,

DeletedUser

Dear sir, we are fighting Smurfs too (; The wars have just begun. SS.GOT is only being handled by like what...4-5 east members? The total points of those 4-5 players are smaller than SS.GOT

XX are not even 1 week into the war, they had the element of surprise and managed to gain some easy villages, some from inactives too :)

I am sorry that we are all noobs that should bow down to you,

Dear Sir,
SS.GOT stands at 1,716,690 points.

Now let us consider those attacking SS.GOT.
MisterGenius
Rix4
themaccabees
GhostHead
ShikaPole
CheckMate

For a total of 1,675,795

Then if you would like to factor in that tribe you have no diplomacy with, ~EMP~, who to my knowledge have no other wars.
For 937,381

Giving the "4 or 5" players attacking us more points by about 800k. (2,613,176points)

Does that make you feel better about yourself? Even committing just a few players, you managed to invite a tribe to your side to keep you one up on the gang bang system. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dear Sir,
SS.GOT stands at 1,716,690 points.

Now let us consider those attacking SS.GOT.
MisterGenius
Rix4
themaccabees
GhostHead
ShikaPole
CheckMate

For a total of 1,675,795

Then if you would like to factor in that tribe you have no diplomacy with, ~EMP~, who to my knowledge have no other wars.
For 937,381

Giving the "4 or 5" players attacking us more points by about 800k. (2,613,176points)

Does that make you feel better about yourself? Even committing just a few players, you managed to invite a tribe to your side to keep you one up on the gang bang system. :icon_rolleyes:

Awww, mr.nooby pants is back in town :icon_biggrin:
1) Mister G is quitting.
2) Who exactly in EMP has hit you? 2-3 players tops? That's not 900K, I'm pretty sure.
3) We did not invite a tribe, they requested it, so that stats can be seen clearly on both sides. They have personal affliations with our tribe, but they are an independent tribe on their own, that is not being controlled by East. It was their own CHOICE to engage in this war, because of certain cross-noblings you guys had.

DeletedUser104695

May aswell Invite -GB- to the war theyre attacking now too haha....3 on 1 we can take you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hey there, hey there. GB are under my protection, and you have hit prince Luben before (; They're just hitting whoever pisses me off :D

What about I ask all East members to create their own tribes, so that you can whine about how its 60 vs 1...

booooooohooooooooooo

DeletedUser104695

Im not whining, I find it funny how you need a tribe to look after you t'awwwwww

DeletedUser

I don't know :( Maybe because my spearmen get fat after drinking too much. You don't know how much they've celebrated after I killed 63 of your nobles.