Havoc [Impact]

DeletedUser

We're Havoc [Impact]! The new force of K55, K56

What happened?
We were in East, but this tribe was a mess, mainly because the leadership was bad. Having so many inactive members and the only duke mynamewasstolen awol for a week, something had to be done, so we decided to make new tribe, better tribe, with new, determined leaders taking the best of East with us.

What are we going to do?
We will continue and finish all wars started by East. We will improve on what East failed.

Diplomacy?
All East old alliances and NAPs doesn't affect us, we will talk with each tribe individually to make new agreements.

Leadership
Contact MadSquad or Lucaya in game.

DeletedUser

'all wars started by East' East certainly didn't start the war with XX, but i imagine that will continue as well ey?

DeletedUser

Lucaya in charge !? :eek: Players of the tribe might as well stop playing and get ready to be merged with him. :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Kinda knew MNWS wasn't a very good player when I was sitting an account that he was fighting through another account sit... We swapped IGNs and he laughed at me for being so small....

I laughed at him cos I sniped his train xD

DeletedUser

Just to clarify....are you implying that the majority of villas that XX was able to take off of East were due to inactive players?

DeletedUser104538

WASP=:icon_biggrin:
Havoc=:icon_rolleyes:
East/Regen=:icon_eek:
XX=:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Just to clarify....are you implying that the majority of villas that XX was able to take off of East were due to inactive players?

No he's suggesting that the tribe was relatively speaking incapable of the teamwork required to be successful. This was due to a large number of inactives and poor leadership.

Dont try and put words in his mouth.

DeletedUser

No I'm not implying anything. When players were hit they were still active and playing the account. They quit because they couldn't handle being in a war and I'm happy they did because it allowed us to drop the dead weight.

DeletedUser

No he's suggesting that the tribe was relatively speaking incapable of the teamwork required to be successful. This was due to a large number of inactives and poor leadership.

Testy are we?

If I were going to put words in his mouth I would have just said he said it instead of asking a question.

Are you trying to put words in my mouth?

No I'm not implying anything. When players were hit they were still active and playing the account. They quit because they couldn't handle being in a war and I'm happy they did because it allowed us to drop the dead weight.

Fair answer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True story.

DeletedUser

Good luck with the new tribe guys it will be good to see if you do actually pull back the stats in the ongoing wars you have. I think after the shambles that was East you have alot to prove, but knowing some of you there i reckon the proof will soon be for all to see.

DeletedUser

[spoil]We're Havoc [Impact]! The new force of K55, K56

What happened?
We were in East, but this tribe was a mess, mainly because the leadership was bad. Having so many inactive members and the only duke mynamewasstolen awol for a week, something had to be done, so we decided to make new tribe, better tribe, with new, determined leaders taking the best of East with us.

What are we going to do?
We will continue and finish all wars started by East. We will improve on what East failed.

Diplomacy?
All East old alliances and NAPs doesn't affect us, we will talk with each tribe individually to make new agreements.

Leadership
Contact MadSquad or Lucaya in game.[/spoil]

Good luck to you, I don't envy your position at all.

Bets on Havoc/Impact eventually merging into XX?

Unlikely, look at them on a map.

DeletedUser

Bets on Havoc/Impact eventually merging into XX?

Haha reminds me of a war from a long long time ago in a age old thread, where Rwar split from Rhino and then merged into XX along with Freaks. But i doubt there will be another merge here some how! Unless they try to pick up the rubbish Havoc have left behind!

DeletedUser

Havok is expanding a lot more than I thought they would, when I was checking earlier it was only like 12 members.

Is this going to be a full remake of East sans mnws, or cutting it off at only active members, leaving inactives behind?

DeletedUser

Havok is expanding a lot more than I thought they would, when I was checking earlier it was only like 12 members.

Is this going to be a full remake of East sans mnws, or cutting it off at only active members, leaving inactives behind?

We picked 40 most active members. There will be no more recruiting as we don't intend to increase the member count to what it was in East.